Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

In Vietnam, Markets Still Sell Rats, Reptiles Amid Coronavirus Outbreak (photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / In Vietnam, Markets Still Sell Rats, Reptiles Amid Coronavirus Outbreak (photos) (61117 Views)

South Korea Conducts Election Amid Coronavirus. Voters Wear Face Masks & Gloves / Wild Goats Take Over Welsh Town Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pictures) / Earthquake Rocks Italy Amid Coronavirus Outbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Vietnam, Markets Still Sell Rats, Reptiles Amid Coronavirus Outbreak (photos) by armyofone(m): 11:14pm On Mar 17, 2020
No mystery- person eat finish o and die and the other ones among them call someone else the witch that killed him.
Virus could have shut down the person's organs and killed him right away.

ReneeNuttall:
Africans eat these stuffs and even more and Corona Is not affecting us like the rest of the world..Im yet to know d mystery behind it.
Re: In Vietnam, Markets Still Sell Rats, Reptiles Amid Coronavirus Outbreak (photos) by Fragility6: 6:48am On Mar 18, 2020
Rayhandrinni:
the chinese government told you someone ate a bat and you believe that shitt Hahaha omg this is crazy.
I want to believe everyone's eyes are open
Oh its d Chinese govt. dat created diz not US again? Lol... Drown in ur ignorance. Not going to reply u again
Re: In Vietnam, Markets Still Sell Rats, Reptiles Amid Coronavirus Outbreak (photos) by Goziesolar: 9:21am On Mar 18, 2020
Chi59:

How many wild animal markets do you know of in Africa?
don't speak ignorantly wild meat is sold all across southern Nigeria across regular markets, I guess u don't travel at all.travelling from Lagos to osun or ekiti you will see a variety of wild animals hawked by the road side ,even roasted and peddled on peoples head for passengers
Re: In Vietnam, Markets Still Sell Rats, Reptiles Amid Coronavirus Outbreak (photos) by nijabazaar: 11:46am On Mar 18, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
Nigerians are backward i swear cheesy.
i'm an animal scientist,nothing like Zoonotic disease in case of Hiv,Ebola and covid19.All these things are not of a natural cause.
China was
so much becoming focused on ruling the World, dominating
former World powers. Even China President never deny
there
is BioWeapon Lab in Wuhan, China. Everybody knows that
this very deadly version of the Virus leaked/originated from
the lab that was tweaking it to use BioWeapon.
This virus isn't NATURAL....IT WAS CREATED/CULTURED IN
A LAB INVITRO
Believe it or not "CORONA VIRUS IS A LABORATORY MADE
VIRUS" i know the people that made it will do everything
possible to cover their tracks because it's a long planed
work when the rest of the world were sleeping. Nobody will
claim responsible for it because the thing is already Bio
WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION.
ALL WORLD POWERS HAVE BIOWEAPONS...
Go and read "the eyes of darkness"

Oh please, it is the likes of you that make pple lackadaisical about this virus.

subsequent studies by various research institutes , including paramout Queensland university Australia (now developing a vaccine) has maintained that the virus is indeed not bio-engineered. Do u think if this virus was bio-engineered that non of these academics wont spill the beans.

Why would a nation develop a virus that will kill off its people, cripple its economy and not have its antidote. Why would a nation develop a virus that majorly kills off the geriatrics, why not start with the young people, who are the major Baby boomers, if indeed they want to curb the population?

Dean Koontz book is mere fiction, don't take it serious!!

1 Like

Re: In Vietnam, Markets Still Sell Rats, Reptiles Amid Coronavirus Outbreak (photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 18, 2020
Fragility6:

Oh its d Chinese govt. dat created diz not US again? Lol... Drown in ur ignorance. Not going to reply u again
quote me saying it's the us government. If you can't you've lost it
Re: In Vietnam, Markets Still Sell Rats, Reptiles Amid Coronavirus Outbreak (photos) by MERCHANDISER: 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
nijabazaar:

Oh please, it is the likes of you that make pple lackadaisical about this virus.

subsequent studies by various research institutes , including paramout Queensland university Australia (now developing a vaccine) has maintained that the virus is indeed not bio-engineered. Do u think if this virus was bio-engineered that non of these academics wont spill the beans.

Why would a nation develop a virus that will kill off its people, cripple its economy and not have its antidote. Why would a nation develop a virus that majorly kills off the geriatrics, why not start with the young people, who are the major Baby boomers, if indeed they want to curb the population?

Dean Koontz book is mere fiction, don't take it serious!!
I don't really get you.Is it that you don't believe there's anything like bioweapon or that you don't believe that pathogens like ebola,hiv,bird flu and covid19 are not biologically engineered? cheesy

Do you know why US created HIV?
It's a business strategy;majorly to sell vaccine(anti retroviral drug and condoms especially in Africa) and also to checkmate our population.There are many things that are beyond ur(an African man)understanding.
Re: In Vietnam, Markets Still Sell Rats, Reptiles Amid Coronavirus Outbreak (photos) by nijabazaar: 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
I don't really get you.Is it that you don't believe there's anything like bioweapon or that you don't believe that pathogens like ebola,hiv,bird flu and covid19 are not biologically engineered? cheesy

Do you know why US created HIV?
It's a business strategy;majorly to sell vaccine(anti retroviral drug and condoms especially in Africa) and also to checkmate our population.There are many things that are beyond ur(an African man)understanding.

Conspiracy theories wont take you an inch.

Wash your hands properly and dont touch your face often, is all i can say
Re: In Vietnam, Markets Still Sell Rats, Reptiles Amid Coronavirus Outbreak (photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2020
Fragility6:

ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South African Man Loots Love Machine During Zuma Protest / "Nobody Wants To Sit Next To Tiffany Trump" At NYFW Show (photos) / The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.