Stats: 3,148,024 members, 7,799,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Experienced Romance Writer? Get In Here! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Experienced Romance Writer? Get In Here! (305 Views)

Billionaire Romance Writer Needed / Experienced Romance Writer Needed / Writing Position For Experienced Romance Freelancers (2) (3) (4)

Experienced Romance Writer? Get In Here! by Whizzo234(m): 6:51pm On Mar 15, 2020
--- Posted this originally in Literature/Writing Ads ---

Hi there, lancers.

I'm looking for an experienced romance writer. The subgenre is Western romance, and you're to deliver 80k words in about a month. It's a must to understand the mindset of the readers, but more on that later.

If you're interested and available, forward your best samples to 09029423733 and your rate per word. Hope to hear from you soon, thanks!

(Note: I'm after a long-term relationship, so kindly ignore this if you're not committed or skilled enough to deliver short and sweet stories quickly.)
Re: Experienced Romance Writer? Get In Here! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 05, 2021

Re: Experienced Romance Writer? Get In Here! by MamaAdaikem: 12:40am On Aug 06, 2021
All this writing job they fear me. Na so infoguide Nigeria or whatever stressed a close pal of mine, after writing like 15 articles, when it came for payment na so infoguide Nigeria begin talk plenty.

Re: Experienced Romance Writer? Get In Here! by Whizzo234(m): 7:52pm On Sep 06, 2021
We're looking for smart and fast content rewriters to join our team and deliver lots of quality content on a regular basis.

We pay handsomely but this is a FULL-TIME job that requires a certain number of hours per day and per week.

To make things easier, we give specific instructions on each task. But you need to be dedicated/committed, proactive, fast, self-motivated, and versatile (this is VERY important - you must be quick to adapt to different jobs, different topics, different readers, and also learn to use different tools).

If you're available and interested in 20-60k words per week, message me on WhatsApp with...
a) your writing or rewriting experience, and
b) your samples

Please DO NOT message without those two. (I cannot deal with mediocrity - please save both of our precious times if you're not accustomed to paying extra attention to details and adhering to instructions (while applying your intuition). We're happy to train you on the content framework and tools we useā€”but if your writing, English, or research skills aren't up to par already, please don't bother.)

Thank you - 0902 942 3733
Re: Experienced Romance Writer? Get In Here! by Whizzo234(m): 8:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
MdNice1:

Whizzo, Damilare Festus Mafolasere come and pay me my money!
You're a thief and want to run away from your responsibility.

What will it take you to pay me N30k when you know you gave your client work long ago and haven't paid me!?
You're a liar I will expose you
You can't do that with me

You're a thief.. It's me
Your lifeline is counting. I give you some days

You can find out the truth about this intercontinental idiot here - https://www.nairaland.com/6434335/catchword-agency-looking-detail-oriented-marketing
Re: Experienced Romance Writer? Get In Here! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 06, 2021
Re: Experienced Romance Writer? Get In Here! by Imustnottalk: 12:31am On Sep 07, 2021
MdNice1:

Whizzo, Damilare Festus Mafolasere come and pay me my money!
You're a thief and want to run away from your responsibility.

What will it take you to pay me N30k when you know you gave your client work long ago and haven't paid me!?
You're a liar I will expose you
You can't do that with me

You're a thief.. It's me
Your lifeline is counting. I give you some days
they are all thief that's why they keep on posting this everyday looking for new people to scam

Vacancy: Female Receptionist / Driver / Operations Officer II At Green Box Logistics Express Limited / Recruitment At Sunrose Consulting Limited