Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

The True Alpha Male (happiness Pill) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The True Alpha Male (happiness Pill) (757 Views)

How To Stop Being A Nice Guy And Become A True Alpha / Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male / 10 Ways To Become The Real Alpha Male (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The True Alpha Male (happiness Pill) by sEGXY2(m): 7:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
Over the past few weeks I've noticed that there has been a gross misrepresentation of what a true alpha male is on this forum. I'm not one yet. But I'll be one someday soon.

An Alpha Male is not someone who gets to sleep with the most girls. A true Alpha male is anybody irrespective of gender who is self fulfilled and comfortable in being their own self. They do not conform to standards of other people.

He is not controlled by any external influence. His actions and inactions are propelled by his inner happiness and that's what matters the most to him. He knows what he wants and chases it by any means.

An alpha male identifies his what's really important to him and follows it totally even if it's at his detriment. if he fails, he learns and move on. The essence is following what gives him/her fulfillment.

if love is what will make him happy then he chases it by all means. If having a great career and living lonely will give him fulfillment he will chase this relentlessly. he does not follow the opinion or standard of other people because it will jeopardize his own happiness . That is essentially what being an Alpha is all about.

Gracias

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Alpha Male (happiness Pill) by sEGXY2(m): 7:11pm On Mar 15, 2020
ubunja lalsticlala ishilove xhosanostra
Re: The True Alpha Male (happiness Pill) by drnoel: 7:29pm On Mar 15, 2020
Of what purpose was this post?
Re: The True Alpha Male (happiness Pill) by Idontgiveafuck2: 7:31pm On Mar 15, 2020
sEGXY2:
Over the past few weeks I've noticed that there has been a gross misrepresentation of what a true alpha male is on this forum. I'm not one yet. But I'll be one someday soon.

An Alpha Male is not someone who gets to sleep with the most girls. A true Alpha male is anybody irrespective of gender who is self fulfilled and comfortable in being their own self. They do not conform to standards of other people.

He is not controlled by any external influence. His actions and inactions are propelled by his inner happiness and that's what matters the most to him. He knows what he wants and chases it by any means.

An alpha male identifies his what's really important to him and follows it totally even if it's at his detriment. if he fails, he learns and move on. The essence is following what gives him/her fulfillment.

if love is what will make him happy then he chases it by all means. If having a great career and living lonely will give him fulfillment he will chase this relentlessly. he does not follow the opinion or standard of other people because it will jeopardize his own happiness . That is essentially what being an Alpha is all about.

Gracias
MITCHEWWW.UBUNJA HAS TAUGHT US ALOT...SO Bleep OFF.
Re: The True Alpha Male (happiness Pill) by ecstasy357(m): 8:02pm On Mar 15, 2020
sEGXY2:

Gracias

This is almost laughable....happiness pill!!!! Did the commissioner of happiness gave u d name?

Anyway, I agree with most of the things u said until you missed the point by saying, "if love is what you need..." Ogbeni, love in that context is dependent on another human being, hence it's out of your hands.

Everybody wants to teach. The red pill concept did not start on nairaland, and yes the red pill goes beyond women.

Tony Robbins, Corey Wayne etc are successful men with over 30 owned companies, they teach the truth not to men alone but everyone. They talk about relationships, business, life in general.

Before you come up with your own pill, take d chill pill 1st
Re: The True Alpha Male (happiness Pill) by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
No one should pursue happiness in this life, it will always be interrupted by misery.
Re: The True Alpha Male (happiness Pill) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:35pm On Mar 15, 2020
the majority of these dudes on NL shouting alpha male this and blue pill that aint nothing but frustrated virgin muppets who are against women and coming to NL to voice their cheap frustration (probably because some women broke their sorry heart or something)

the majority of them are women hater (aka tutti fruttis) while any smart man with a brain understands that, no matter how bad some women can be, we NEED women in our lives. you cant live off pretending to be a master in the act of being with women, and spit on the very essence/foundation of what makes you who you pretend to be. without women, we men are NOTHING (and vice versa)
Re: The True Alpha Male (happiness Pill) by Westernlove: 10:49pm On Mar 15, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
the majority of these dudes on NL shouting alpha male this and blue pill that aint nothing but frustrated virgin muppets who are against women and coming to NL to voice their cheap frustration (probably because some women broke their sorry heart or something)

the majority of them are women hater (aka tutti fruttis) while any smart man with a brain understands that, no matter how bad some women can be, we NEED women in our lives. you cant live off pretending to be a master in the act of being with women, and spit on the very essence/foundation of what makes you who you pretend to be. without women, we men are NOTHING (and vice versa)

Obviously you have a brown sense, You made some sense though. But not every man wants to permanently get attached to a woman like you.....You guys will never learn......Are you aware Kwam 1 doesn't reside with any of his mistress?
Re: The True Alpha Male (happiness Pill) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:00pm On Mar 15, 2020
Westernlove:
Obviously you have a brown sense, You made some sense though. But not every man wants to permanently get attached to a woman like you.....You guys will never learn......Are you aware Kwam 1 doesn't reside with any of his mistress?

again, this has nothing to do with being attached to anyone and all to do with the fact that we need women just as women need us. only gay men will tell you they dont need women.
Re: The True Alpha Male (happiness Pill) by Lightway: 11:23pm On Mar 15, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

again, this has nothing to do with being attached to anyone and all to do with the fact that we need women just as women need us. only gay men will tell you they dont need women.
Why do we need women
Re: The True Alpha Male (happiness Pill) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:34pm On Mar 15, 2020
Lightway:
Why do we need women

- who would you get companionship from, if not women?
- who would you bond with, if not women?
- who would you have a lasting r/ship with, if not women?
- who would you go home to after work, that you could talk to about your worries/fears etc, lay your head back and open up to, if not women?
- who would you use for sexual relief, family planning, life mate, ride or die partner, mother of your children, if not women?

IMHO you dont need to be married to be happy in life (babymamas come a dime a dozen these days), but you certainly need a woman in your life to be the best version of your self...

(1) (Reply)

See What I Did After Sex That Made Her Ran / I Gave Her Doggy Style / Why South African Woman Was Stripping And Twerking For Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.