Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,474 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos (118362 Views)

Video Of Reverend Sister Henrietta Alokha Who Died In Abule Ado Explosion / Lagos explosion: ‘No student of Bethlehem Girls College died’ / Lagos Explosion: Bethlehem Girls College In Ruins, Students Being Rescued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos by Humanoid01(m): 10:03am On Mar 16, 2020
Squillaci:

Would he be unconscious when his body is been burnt, or when his throat is being cut slowly, or his skin being flayed?
Yes, partially, and he'd be in dire pain which of course is the point you're making. My point/question is what exactly is the usefulness of not feeling that pain? What would be the gain if the pain is not felt?
Re: Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos by Creamz(m): 10:17am On Mar 16, 2020
emeijeh:

I knew her years back at Uromi....Sacred Heart High School .
I am speechless cry
Yeah at Urom,i Lumen Christi international high school. Really sad. May her soul rest in peace. Amen
Re: Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos by Mo6es: 10:26am On Mar 16, 2020
She died a Heroine! What a selfless act and this is a good example of a leadership.
May her gentle soul rest in eternal peace! Amen.

1 Like

Re: Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos by Honeydenz(f): 10:31am On Mar 16, 2020
LordAzubuike:
Where was God when a Reverend sister loyal to him lost her life. He couldn't even prevent the roof from crashing on her head.. too bad.
Stop blasphemy!
Even the Bible said "Watch and Pray"
It didn't say pray alone. "watch" here means be careful, be smart, take care of urself always, and lots more. Heaven helps those who helps themselves, her soft and Godly heart may have lead her to ignore the fact that she could loose her life while rescuring kids under such condition, however she died honorably!
Re: Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos by fortune1968: 10:41am On Mar 16, 2020
Adebaba1:
May she rest in peace

Pipe vandals need to be hanged
when Idiagbon /Buhari regime prescribed death penalty then , Nigerians cried that they were wicked . Now , let's count our loses since then !
Re: Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos by purplekayc(m): 10:42am On Mar 16, 2020
Was it a pipeline explosion or a factory related explosion
Re: Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos by Mcfi(m): 11:32am On Mar 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Too bad
May her soul rest in peace

For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die

Death is only the beginning
We were born to die

The only thing we real niggarrrs should pray for
Is For us to seek for knowledge, drink enough beer, smoke enough weed, bang enough pussy, and make enough dope money before we die

Waiter abi na barman give me more bottles
According to my sisters: the word of God warms the soul but as a real niggarrr i keep on telling them even if the word of God warms the soul but only a good beer warms the Belly
Am beginning to love this irex bar opposite Uniben main gate
And for all those quoting me: you know and understand nothing about Life
Humans hate what they don't understand

I just like this guy. Drink on niggar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos by joepepsy(m): 11:50am On Mar 16, 2020
So you feel pain? That's thesame feeling the family is going through, stop being Insensitive kid.
Gforce2015:

Okay. Just imagine that your entire lineage is wiped off. There will be a reduction in the Nigerian population. And your lineage painful exit will not be felt by the country. Oloshi, Oloriburuku.
Re: Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos by Deltagate: 12:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Too bad
May her soul rest in peace

For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die

Death is only the beginning
We were born to die

The only thing we real niggarrrs should pray for
Is For us to seek for knowledge, drink enough beer, smoke enough weed, bang enough pussy, and make enough dope money before we die

Waiter abi na barman give me more bottles
According to my sisters: the word of God warms the soul but as a real niggarrr i keep on telling them even if the word of God warms the soul but only a good beer warms the Belly
Am beginning to love this irex bar opposite Uniben main gate
And for all those quoting me: you know and understand nothing about Life
Humans hate what they don't understand

Please bro I need to master the hustle to conquer the struggle.

Can I post my number to get the tools so I can start bombing as well. Being broke is not my thing anymore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos by guychidile: 1:20pm On Mar 16, 2020
she was saving the life of the little girls entrusted to her,to the detriment of her life...May God recieve your soul in paradise
Re: Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos by Oluwaseun2020(m): 1:27pm On Mar 16, 2020
UnknownQueen:

I pity you, continue to put your account online.... When fraudsters locate u, sorry is your name.
5Naira no dey inside
Re: Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos by royrit: 4:57pm On Mar 16, 2020
enroll for our event planning training get certified
Re: Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 16, 2020
Sadteen:

I doubt there such a thing as hell
Why do u say so
Re: Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos by Jovi123(f): 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2020
cry this got me crying
Re: Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos by onecc(m): 8:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
Rip ma
Re: Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos by Sadteen: 7:49am On Mar 17, 2020
Derrinclay:

Why do u say so
Because it doesn't make any sense. It looks more like a fear tactic the romans used to compel people to convert. Most religions except Abrahamic ones believe in reincarnation where you come back to earth to live out your karma until you learn your lesson and move up to the next plane of existence. This one sounds more plausible

Secondly, if hell truly exists then I wonder why God isn't doing enough to prevent his children from going there, uh, we see children born into different religions every min around the world,now it makes you wonder what kind of God creates children into homes they will grow up to be staunch followers of the wrong faith. We know how almost impossible it is for adults to abandon the religion they grew up knowing for some other one. No matter how much you try to convince them, they will always have a strong attachment to the religion they were born into and grew up knowing.
Re: Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos by JoffreyBeroth(m): 10:14am On Mar 17, 2020
MDBrand:

So she doesn't have siblings or what?

She took an oath of poverty, renounced her family and embraced the church.
Re: Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 18, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

That Slawormir guy is a Compound FOOL! Damn Niggarr everytime even on sensitive topics like this one. He must always exhibit his foolishness and childishness with that useless line..
him wise pass d oldest person 4 all ur sorry family join togeda, popular mumu sef dey talk. nairaland number one mumu. since your foolish comment wey i quote last month, expose ur scam, i don dey monitor u anytime i fit come online, u tink say u fit scam person go free abi ur yansh go hot. u still come here dey cal person compound fool, u go hear wehn from slawormir & me. scammer. u no evn get balls quote am, na to dey hide. u go suffa 4 here
Re: Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos by Mistaicey2288: 8:14am On Mar 18, 2020
IWTBAB:
him wise pass d oldest person 4 all ur sorry family join togeda, popular mumu sef dey talk. nairaland number one mumu. since your foolish comment wey i quote last month, expose ur scam, i don dey monitor u anytime i fit come online, u tink say u fit scam person go free abi ur yansh go hot. u still come here dey cal person compound fool, u go hear wehn from slawormir & me. scammer. u no evn get balls quote am, na to dey hide. u go suffa 4 here

Hahahahaha wink which scam comment you expose if i may ask ooo Oloriburuku ọmọ àlè grin You think i am a low life like you who survives on 30k monthly stipend? FYI, where i have been to in life, you plus your miserable poverty stricken generation as well as the Damn Niggarr idiot you are supporting plus his useless family too can never be there and can only dream of it... Aláyè bàjẹ́ ọmọ àlè játijàti... So asides your foolishness of attacking anyone who speaks the truth against this evil government, you also go about telling cheap lies on people just so you could massage your already killed ego.. Why haven't you mor0n used your real moniker again for a while now you rotten meat seller? The youngest person in my entire family is sensible and well to do than both you and that Damn Niggarr nincompoop any day anytime because we speak the truth and stand by it plus we don't recite a line childishly like a child learning new poem just like his Damn Niggarr nonsense. Now i challenge you to quote the scam message you said you busted about me ans you should do that now. Failure to do so, you'll never ever see any good in your entire lide henceforth and you'll continue to remain stagnant in life and humiliated everywhere you go. I'm waiting for you to quote me in any where i have scammed anyone.. Low life Compound FOOL!
Re: Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos by Oluwaseun2020(m): 11:46am On Mar 27, 2020
UnknownQueen:

I pity you, continue to put your account online.... When fraudsters locate u, sorry is your name.
Guy you see say na all of una hunger to beat now abi? Dont live too proud abeg
Re: Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos by Kobicove(m): 11:07pm On May 03, 2020
Squillaci:

Would he be unconscious when his body is been burnt, or when his throat is being cut slowly, or his skin being flayed?

Last 2 digits "53"
Re: Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 03, 2020
Kobicove:

Last 2 digits "53"
Wow. Some rushed to load the card.

Re: Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos by QuinModah(f): 9:33am On Jun 16, 2020
I called you were not picking. Hi I got your pm cant access it. Kindly reach me on the number on my profile.
lolaxavier:
Na wa ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day / University Of Ibadan, (PART TIME) BOTH DEGREE AND DIPLOMA DLC OR DLI / Phrases In Pidgin and Meaning!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.