Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya (10847 Views)

Statistics Of Women Per Region Who Own A House With Title In Nigeria / Buy And Build Land At Abraham Adesanya / COMFORT ZONE GARDENS..Buy and build at Abraham Adesanya ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by Lhoraproperties(f): 10:32am On Apr 04, 2020
invest
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by Lhoraproperties(f): 12:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
update
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by Lhoraproperties(f): 7:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
invest
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by Lhoraproperties(f): 9:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
update
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by Lhoraproperties(f): 2:06am On Apr 05, 2020
View
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by Lhoraproperties(f): 11:42am On Apr 05, 2020
palm sunday
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by Lhoraproperties(f): 9:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
invest
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by Lhoraproperties(f): 10:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
update
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by Lhoraproperties(f): 12:47am On Apr 06, 2020
invest
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by Lhoraproperties(f): 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
investment is the new goal
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by Lhoraproperties(f): 8:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
update
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by Lhoraproperties(f): 11:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
TODAY
Hello investor.
How are you this evening? And hope you’re observing social distancing? We hope/pray this ends as soon as possible
Due to the lockdown we at AyHomes have come up with a easy and delightful way of making our prospects and clients make the right decision on owing a landed property At Ibeju-Lekki and enjoy 30% return on investment (ROI) after the lockdown.
To you as an investor this lockdown is a blessing not an economic lockdown.
Make a 25% deposit on any of our estate during this period and enjoy 15% discount on the actual price. I’ll send you pictures, videos and other details of available properties so as to make a buy decision.
Remember at AyHomes what you see is what you get, with instant allocation.

Office address:
Road 5, suit J72 ikota shopping complex Ajah.
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by Lhoraproperties(f): 10:27am On Apr 07, 2020
invest
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by Lhoraproperties(f): 10:29am On Apr 08, 2020
For more information and Inspection, call or whatsapp +2348168046976
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by Lhoraproperties(f): 12:57am On Apr 09, 2020
Update
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by Lhoraproperties(f): 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
invest
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by Lhoraproperties(f): 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
Update
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by Lhoraproperties(f): 12:00am On Apr 10, 2020
Stay safe
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by Lhoraproperties(f): 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
Safe
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by abbey621(m): 3:47pm On Apr 10, 2020
Comedy....33 Million grin grin grin
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by Lhoraproperties(f): 11:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
abbey621:
Comedy....33 Million grin grin grin
google price of land in lekki and ajah
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by Lhoraproperties(f): 11:43pm On Apr 10, 2020
Invest
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by Lhoraproperties(f): 1:45am On Apr 11, 2020
Update
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by abbey621(m): 4:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
Lhoraproperties:
google price of land in lekki and ajah

I have two properties in Ajah, one in Ogombo. 33 million for any plot of land at Abraham Adesanya is RIDICULOUS, estate or no estate!
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by Lhoraproperties(f): 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
abbey621:

I have two properties in Ajah, one in Ogombo. 33 million for any plot of land at Abraham Adesanya is RIDICULOUS, estate or no estate!
how much is a plot at Abraham Adesanya pls. Prices of land is determine by location Ajah can be anywhere around sangotedo
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by abbey621(m): 7:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
Lhoraproperties:
how much is a plot at Abraham Adesanya pls. Prices of land is determine by location Ajah can be anywhere around sangotedo

But your advertisement says at Abraham Adesanya, so that narrows it down. You might want to change the title and description tho because land on Abraham Adesanya and Ogombo road is way cheaper precisely between 15 and 22 million....Just a friendly criticism!
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by Lhoraproperties(f): 7:15pm On Apr 11, 2020
abbey621:

But your advertisement says at Abraham Adesanya, so that narrows it down. You might want to change the title and description tho because land on Abraham Adesanya and Ogombo road is way cheaper precisely between 15 and 22 million....Just a friendly criticism!
how much is c of land at Abraham Adesanya facing the main road...Name one estate at Abraham Adesanya selling between 15 to 22 million please, Beside land price varies, your prize is not mine inspection will help your decision.
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by abbey621(m): 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
Lhoraproperties:
how much is c of land at Abraham Adesanya facing the main road...Name one estate at Abraham Adesanya selling between 15 to 22 million please, Beside land price varies, your prize is not mine inspection will help your decision.

They're estates on that same Ogombo road selling for that price, even the estates on the Shoprite road at Sangotedo are selling for that price or just a little bit more. I can even remmeber my friend purchasing a plot of land at Urban Prime One for way less than 33 million but like I said everyone has the right to put whichever price they like, buyers plenty for Lagos...lol.
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by Lhoraproperties(f): 9:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
abbey621:

They're estates on that same Ogombo road selling for that price, even the estates on the Shoprite road at Sangotedo are selling for that price or just a little bit more. I can even remmeber my friend purchasing a plot of land at Urban Prime One for way less than 33 million but like I said everyone has the right to put whichever price they like, buyers plenty for Lagos...lol.
sangotedo and Ajah are not the same area , you said you friend bought from urban prime one when we newly launched and was sold for 30m before it was sold out. Urban prime two is directly opposite Urban prime 1 and started selling for 28m now 33m.

From VGC to Urban prime 2 is just 4mins drive and we all know the price of land at VGC.
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by abbey621(m): 9:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
Lhoraproperties:
sangotedo and Ajah are not the same area , you said you friend bought from urban prime one when we newly launched and was sold for 30m before it was sold out. Urban prime two is directly opposite Urban prime 1 and started selling for 28m now 33m.

From VGC to Urban prime 2 is just 4mins drive and we all know the price of land at VGC.

But your advert stated specifically Abraham Adesanya not VGC, not Ajah but Abraham Adesanya! Unless I'm mistaken, Abraham Adesanya is after Ajah and before Sangotedo, so you really can't compare VGC to it, VGC is compared to Ikota Villa Estates, Megamound and so on, not estates that are still underdeveloped! My friend bought well below 30 million, if I remmeber probably 22 million or close to it, even then I laughed at him because I bought 2 different plots close to Ogombo road for $15 each, I guess I'm just more savvy, no lele , you'll surely see your own customers....Peace!
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by Ayhomes(m): 9:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
abbey621:

But your advert stated specifically Abraham Adesanya not VGC, not Ajah but Abraham Adesanya! Unless I'm mistaken, Abraham Adesanya is after Ajah and before Sangotedo, so you really can't compare VGC to it, VGC is compared to Ikota Villa Estates, Megamound and so on, not estates that are still underdeveloped! My friend bought well below 30 million, if I remmeber probably 22 million or close to it, even then I laughed at him because I bought 2 different plots close to Ogombo road for $15 each, I guess I'm just more savvy, no lele , you'll surely see your own customers....Peace!
have been following your reply on this post sir, why are you comparing your land at ogombo with an estate land at Abraham adesanya ? And you said op can not compare Vgc and Abraham adesanya while you already compared Abraham with Sangotedo shoprite.

A lot of factors contributes to a price of land sir, find out and you can value the cost of the estate, or may be you are not sure of current value of land around lagos island especially Eti Osa LGA. I know urban prime 1 and 2 very well, these two estate are facing the main Abraham adesanya to Lekki scheme 2 road, it's buy and build, the estate will sell for 40m by December sir. The land you bought at #15m around ogombo can never be compared with this estate just as you said op can not compare Abraham
With Vgc, am sure you bought from family and I doubt if you confirm the documents before you pay, even with that you can't sell it less than 22m now and it not dry.
Re: Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya by abbey621(m): 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ayhomes:
have been following your reply on this post sir, why are you comparing your land at ogombo with an estate land at Abraham adesanya ? And you said op can not compare Vgc and Abraham adesanya while you already compared Abraham with Sangotedo shoprite.

A lot of factors contributes to a price of land sir, find out and you can value the cost of the estate, or may be you are not sure of current value of land around lagos island especially Eti Osa LGA. I know urban prime 1 and 2 very well, these two estate are facing the main Abraham adesanya to Lekki scheme 2 road, it's buy and build, the estate will sell for 40m by December sir. The land you bought at #15m around ogombo can never be compared with this estate just as you said op can not compare Abraham
With Vgc, am sure you bought from family and I doubt if you confirm the documents before you pay, even with that you can't sell it less than 22m now and it not dry.

With all due respect, shut the hell up! You made a lot of assumptions which makes you sound ignorant! Apart from having friends that are lawyers, surveyors and so on, I also have deep connections at Alausa itself, my land apart from having a global C of O, now has approval from the Governor, so are the other 6 properties that I own. My intention was never to spoil OP's business but to let him/her know my opinion and to see if the price was flexible or maybe the land offers more than what was written in the descirption. I'm not saying you won't see mumu people that would buy into the promise of an estate with full features but as people often find out later especially during rainy season, the whole area is a joke! Your price is 33 million, I'm sure there are people selling same plot in the same estate for 28 million or less, it's all about marketing I guess but at least tell people the damn truth!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Block Moulders Embark On Strike Action Over Increasing Rate Of Building Material / LASEMA Saves 3 Kids From Burning House (photos) / Confirmed: Two Dead In Abuja Building Collapse (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.