Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,882 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This (6628 Views)

Why Do Some School Teachers Sleep With Students? / Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now / Poor Power Supply Forces UNILAG Medical Students To Sleep Outside (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by osax4pal: 7:40am On Mar 16, 2020
Shey all your course mate are your enemies abi so you can not communicate with any of them to help you our with accommodation or two or three of you should come together to and pay for a guess house since you can afford hotel. And if you are the type of guy that don't have friends go after the convocation to collect your certificate and snap. It's not compulsory that you must attend convocation.

2 Likes

Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by galadima77(m): 7:52am On Mar 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
the minute that man told you he was gay, you should have stopped communicating with this stranger.... now the fact that you were foolishly thinking of going to stay with this gay strangers for a week is "questionable" to say the least, as no straight man would remotely think of doing that. now the gay dude want to fukc your nyansh and you still come to NL and ask for advice?!

if you cant stay anywhere and have no money to stay in a hotel for ONE NIGHT then dont go there and wait until you will have the right funds to be in Abuja.

asking total strangers to let you stay in their place is not only very foolish but also VERY DANGEROUS. in these days of KIDNAPPING/RITUAL KILLINGS etc ?!?!?!

Well said
Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by officialfestus(m): 7:59am On Mar 16, 2020
Been trying to login gst site but to no avail
Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by lanredavidju(m): 8:23am On Mar 16, 2020
kestolove95:
u are a guy if not u could hv come stay with me, I stay behind citymart
then you should have shut the Bleep up

1 Like

Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by sammieddi(m): 8:30am On Mar 16, 2020
Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by padeolu: 9:05am On Mar 16, 2020
kestolove95:
You have a pure heart, but you have to be very wary of the existing reality in today's Nigeria.

Stay blessed

1 Like

Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by edoairways: 9:10am On Mar 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
the minute that man told you he was gay, you should have stopped communicating with this stranger.... now the fact that you were foolishly thinking of going to stay with this gay strangers for a week is "questionable" to say the least, as no straight man would remotely think of doing that. now the gay dude want to fukc your nyansh and you still come to NL and ask for advice?!

if you cant stay anywhere and have no money to stay in a hotel for ONE NIGHT then dont go there and wait until you will have the right funds to be in Abuja.

asking total strangers to let you stay in their place is not only very foolish but also VERY DANGEROUS. in these days of KIDNAPPING/RITUAL KILLINGS etc ?!?!?!
I agree with you

1 Like

Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by edoairways: 9:11am On Mar 16, 2020
osax4pal:
Shey all your course mate are your enemies abi so you can not communicate with any of them to help you our with accommodation or two or three of you should come together to and pay for a guess house since you can afford hotel. And if you are the type of guy that don't have friends go after the convocation to collect your certificate and snap. It's not compulsory that you must attend convocation.
What is so special about convocation?
Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by Dilijingsly(m): 9:35am On Mar 16, 2020
airex:
In other words, u just formulated the story to gain sympathy or people to help you with a place to stay in Abuja.
send me hi on whatsapp let me send you the screenshot of the chat
Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by Karleb(m): 9:53am On Mar 16, 2020
You should have made it clear that you are straight would kill him without remorse if he tries such joke with you.

If you had never met him, wouldn't you have collected your certificate anyways?
Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by Dilijingsly(m): 11:14am On Mar 16, 2020
airex:
In other words, u just formulated the story to gain sympathy or people to help you with a place to stay in Abuja.

Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by Africanwardrobe(m): 11:20am On Mar 16, 2020
[b]Is clear dz guy either is sutpid or just plain dumb....maybe u can preach him first before sleepin n he go repent. try dz approach..
Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by doctore212(m): 1:10pm On Mar 16, 2020
kestolove95:
Somebody told u his a gay nd u are asking him if u can come stay with him, are u normal? Shey etiye dini?

That is eeeh. I don't even know how people think. He is either considering the offer.
Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by Olayinka777(m): 2:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
kestolove95:
Somebody told u his a gay nd u are asking him if u can come stay with him, are u normal? Shey etiye dini?
Hi Love!
Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by ALABACONNECT(m): 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2020
Question is you are still chatting with him. How na? Proves that you might be doubting your sexuality all along. Sad!!!

Get your affordable tokunbo smart TVs, ACs and Soundsystems directly from UK. Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 16, 2020
Dilijingsly:

PLEASE! help me . my male status will not bring
anything please

You want to taste aboki girl pussy. grin
Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by efembaba(m): 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2020
I don't blame the op. I blame d commenters wasting their time giving the op advice... Don't u all have work

1 Like

Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by osax4pal: 3:53pm On Mar 16, 2020
Maybe e dey give some people job.
edoairways:

What is so special about convocation?
Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by Papadoh(m): 4:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

I dey suspect say the op sef get loose screw.

1 Like

Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by MZrapper(f): 4:41pm On Mar 16, 2020
efembaba:
I don't blame the op. I blame d commenters wasting their time giving the op advice... Don't u all have work

You that have work why on you in this thread?
Moffo.
Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by Malawian(m): 4:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

He is either asking for the brand of vaseline he will buy or the brand of hair removal cream he needs to .. you know?

2 Likes

Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by Dilijingsly(m): 5:40pm On Mar 16, 2020
Rasmega:

You want to taste aboki girl pussy. grin
haba
Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by centboy123456(m): 6:17pm On Mar 16, 2020
kestolove95:

he is a guy and so what

what has it got to do with it or you think if u help the guy he will have sex with you

lol Nigerian girls are something else I swear

if you want to help help and stop saying all this

abi is it a crime to help him
Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by centboy123456(m): 6:23pm On Mar 16, 2020
omale88:
bros you can lodge in a police station just check with the dpo,they would search you and give you a spot to spend the night as long as you have your ID,I've done that several times.

really in Nigeria how do you do that

is easy said and done
Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by kestolove95(m): 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2020
centboy123456:

he is a guy and so what

what has it got to do with it or you think if u help the guy he will have sex with you

lol Nigerian girls are something else I swear

if you want to help help and stop saying all this

abi is it a crime to help him
I stay alone, I should now bring a guy I don't know, never see to cum stay with me... Don't forgt am a lady... Haba guy think na..
Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by centboy123456(m): 6:58pm On Mar 16, 2020
kestolove95:
I stay alone, I should now bring a guy I don't know, never see to cum stay with me... Don't forgt am a lady... Haba guy think na..

if you are a lady what has it got to do with it

why do you believe by helping him he is going to hurt you or trying to force you to do something I don't understand you

don't you have neighbours where you live

baby even if u help a lady she can still hurts u so what are you saying

if you want to help and stop make excuses
Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2020
centboy123456:

really in Nigeria how do you do that

is easy said and done
did you read where I said I've done that several times and did you also read where I said you need your ID?
Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by definateli: 8:31pm On Mar 16, 2020
Sleep at the park
Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by lathrowinger: 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2020
Hhhmmm. If it doesn't require money to collect your cert, I think I can help. Or if don't mind staying in the getho with me. U can come over. The choice is yours!
Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2020
omale88:
bros you can lodge in a police station just check with the dpo,they would search you and give you a spot to spend the night as long as you have your ID,I've done that several times.

really? but then again, would you be in the same cell with armed robbers and rapist?! isnt that dangerous especially if they know you are there for "leisure"?

Karleb:
You should have made it clear that you are straight would kill him without remorse if he tries such joke with you.
If you had never met him, wouldn't you have collected your certificate anyways?

bro, sadly there are so many people in need that are enticed/fukced by homos, under the pretense of helping a hungry person or giving a room to a homeless. thats their motto. 1st they are nice to you and pretend to be friends (knowing that you are in need)...then by the time you are use to the help they are giving you, they will ask for "payback"

i know many STRAIGHT brothas in need (from Abidjan to Buenos Aires) who are giving up their nyansh to old white tutti frutti men....
Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by Ofadaman(m): 9:42pm On Mar 16, 2020
Must you stay with someone, when there are many options, even if you say you don't have any friends while in school

1) Are there no classrooms to sleep, just act like you're doing night study and sleep till next morning, (or for the days you'll be spending there)

2) Place of worship, there are many student church groups or Islam groups that you can meet with and plead with them for accomodations, they can even allow u to stay in the place of worship (highest you clean church and attend service)

3) Student hostels or lodges, if there are student lodges around, where many student share a space, it's safer to squat with them

4) If it's a one day thing you can take a night bus and return same day or sleep at the park.

staying with a stranger or someone you met online is very unsafe, unless you've known them for a long time.. even still it's not safe o
Re: Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This by Dilijingsly(m): 9:44pm On Mar 16, 2020
lathrowinger:
Hhhmmm. If it doesn't require money to collect your cert, I think I can help. Or if don't mind staying in the getho with me. U can come over. The choice is yours!
PLEASE send me hi on whatsapp 08138610247

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger Delta University Post Ume 2009/2010 Screening Exercise Is Out / Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) / ASUU (lautech) Threatens Fresh Strike As Government Fails To Meet Their Demands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.