Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right (6484 Views)

Daniel Okoh Elected President Of The Christian Association Of Nigeria / Archbishop Ede: I Did Not Announce Lift On Ban Of Religious Activities In Enugu / Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
budaatum:

Christians are not "responsible for downfall of Nigeria today", and neither are Muslims, for that matter. What is responsible for whatever you call "Nigerians downfall" is the stupidity and ignorance of the type you show here that allows some Muslims and some Christians to be pitted against one another, and in my opinion such people neither follow the teachings of Jesus nor Mohammed and are not Christians nor Muslims.
no no buddy. You didn't learn their past. CHRISTIANs destroyed Nigeria economy because of jealousy for Islam and Muslims. Example is Hajj. We have evidence for Holy pilgrimage to Mecca but christianity doesn't have evidence to make pilgrimage to Jerusalem. So they coerced give to fund their pilgrimage to Jerusalem too.

Now read these attachments

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by budaatum: 5:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
Empiree:
no no buddy. You didn't learn their past. CHRISTIANs destroyed Nigeria economy because of jealousy for Islam and Muslims. Example is Hajj. We have evidence for Holy pilgrimage to Mecca but christianity doesn't have evidence to make pilgrimage to Jerusalem. So they coerced give to fund their pilgrimage to Jerusalem too.

Now read these attachments
Why should government pay for you to go worship your god, be it the Christian one or that of Muslims? Does pilgrimage improve you nation in any way? Wouldn't a more sensible person ask that that money be spent on education instead of sending the priviledged on a vacation?
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 5:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
budaatum:

Why should government pay for you to go worship your god, be it the Christian one or that of Muslims? Does pilgrimage improve you nation in any way? Wouldn't a more sensible person ask that that money be spent on education instead of sending the priviledged on a vacation?

Guy, I have not delved into whether it was appropriate for govt to fund pilgrimage or not. Bone of contention is clear in my post. Address that. This is not about whether govt should or should not.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by budaatum: 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
Empiree:
it is still there or not?. What they wrote in their manifesto is still being fullfiled by them until today. This thread is a proof of that.
So, if I go and dig up a thread about Uthman Dan Fodio dipping the Quran in the sea, you would accept it as evidence of Islamisation of Nigeria by Muslims, would you? Or would you claim Uthman Dan Fodio did not have a manifesto?
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by budaatum: 5:57pm On Jun 26, 2020
Empiree:
Guy, I have not delved into whether it was appropriate for govt to fund pilgrimage or not. Bone of contention is clear in my post. Address that. This is not about whether govt should or should not.
What you are asking me to address is your ignorance, which means I should educate you despite your unwillingness to learn!

Christians pilgrimaging to Jerusalem, dates back centuries before Mohammed or Islam, but why should government pay some people to go on holiday to worship their god and not pay others? Can you not see how some may see that as promoting one religion over another? I bet you would though, if they only paid Christians to go on pilgrimage. You'd probably provide it here as evidence of CAN Christianising Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 6:49pm On Jun 26, 2020
budaatum:

What you are asking me to address is your ignorance, which means I should educate you despite your unwillingness to learn!

Christians pilgrimaging to Jerusalem, dates back centuries before Mohammed or Islam, but why should government pay some people to go on holiday to worship their god and not pay others? Can you not see how some may see that as promoting one religion over another? I bet you would though, if they only paid Christians to go on pilgrimage. You'd probably provide it here as evidence of CAN Christianising Nigeria!
Wikipedia?. My guy, seriously?. I said they have no evidence from their religious Holy text but you showed wikipedia as a proof. Okay, how about Abuja national church built by Obj at the expense of nigeria economy?.

And you are still not addressing manifesto issues. Your problem is you have not read wide. I interact with evangelical christians and read many things they have done in the 70s, 80s and 90s. Even in the 40s and 50s christians forged a fake Quran. They are still pursuing the same agenda; one of which is they must not allow muslims to get education and restrict their employment opportunity. This is now playing out big time in 21st century. I have heard cases of muslims been conditioned to convert to christianity before they can hire them. They go to any length to pay huge salary to a muslim in order to convert him/her.

Not only that, there is a doctor in lagos and anytime muslim patients go there for scan he always talks about religion. His TV is always on and stays on one channel preaching Gospel. Abeg, this is a doctor's office. In doctor's office what patients should watch on TV is about health news. I repeat, Nigeria is a mess, big mess. I can't prove this to you bcus you are not on my whatsapp. Otherwise I could easily send you voice note. It is one of his employees who is a muslim that exposed him and we investigated his office by sending 2 muslim preachers there. They pretend they wanted to do scan and that's how we got him and his being reported to health officials. I have the voicenote conversation sent to me and I dont need to proof anything to you.

As for govt sponsoring religious trips to holy places, this is unnecessary waste of treasury. This is govt's fault. Quran doesn't say this. Ability to go to pilgrimage depends on individual capacity. This is what Quran teaches.

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 6:54pm On Jun 26, 2020
budaatum:

So, if I go and dig up a thread about Uthman Dan Fodio dipping the Quran in the sea, you would accept it as evidence of Islamisation of Nigeria by Muslims, would you? Or would you claim Uthman Dan Fodio did not have a manifesto?

Rubbish. Address the manifesto written by your pastors and stop perambulating, sir.

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by budaatum: 7:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
Empiree:
Rubbish. Address the manifesto written by your pastors and stop perambulating, sir.
They are not my pastors, to start with, and any idiot can make any claims they want to. It's that freedom to say what one wishes to say that one should fight for Jamiu Adegunwa chief lecturer of Risalatul Haq Dawah International, and Yusuf Adepoju Chief lecturer of ACADIP International to have, mindful of shouting fire where there's no smoke or plain lying least fools like you run with it claiming some people want to convert you to their own religion.

Fact remains that no one, neither Christain nor Muslim, has the power to impose any religion on Nigeria, or on you, I would have thought. If the Christian and Muslims don't oppose it, I'm certain the atheists and indigenous god worshippers would protect you.

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by budaatum: 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
Empiree:
Wikipedia?. My guy, seriously?. I said they have no evidence from their religious Holy text but you showed wikipedia as a proof. Okay, how about Abuja national church built by Obj at the expense of nigeria economy?
You want to tell me there is no Abuja national mosque? Or is it just that you are used to discussing with ignorant people like you?

Fact remains that Christians have been going on pilgrimage long before Mohammed was born and long before the Bible arrived in Nigeria. It is however not the duty of the Federal Government of Nigeria to send anyone on a religious holiday, but if they must, then they must be equitable about it and not just favor some because someone wrote it into their holy book.

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 8:03pm On Jun 26, 2020
budaatum:

You want to tell me there is no Abuja national mosque? Or is it just that you are used to discussing with ignorant people like you?
Please you need to re-read my posts. This is why you say rubbish. I won't repeat myself on this. Go back and read what i said.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 8:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
budaatum:

They are not my pastors, to start with, and any idiot can make any claims they want to. It's that freedom to say what one wishes to say that one should fight for Jamiu Adegunwa chief lecturer of Risalatul Haq Dawah International, and Yusuf Adepoju Chief lecturer of ACADIP International to have, mindful of shouting fire where there's no smoke or plain lying least fools like you run with it claiming some people want to convert you to their own religion.

Fact remains that no one, neither Christain nor Muslim, has the power to impose any religion on Nigeria, or on you, I would have thought. If the Christian and Muslims don't oppose it, I'm certain the atheists and indigenous god worshippers would protect you.
You are not living in real world. Looks like you dont know whats going on. You need to watch Jamiu Adegunwa. He will open your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by budaatum: 8:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
Empiree:
Please you need to re-read my posts.
Sorry, but I do not need to re-read your posts since they ignorantly promote what Allah opposes.

budaatum:

"Making PEACE reign amongst themselves", is not God's light, Max.

I'm currently dealing with one who thinks he's in the light while promoting enmity and division, but one does not judge a religion by the ignorant bad fruits of a few of its adherents since many yell "Lord Lord" but gnash their teeth because they have not read the book or do not understand what they read.

Below are verses from the Quran that teach precisely what [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%205%3A43-48&version=NIV]Matthew 5:43-48[/url] teaches.

“And good and evil deeds are not alike. Repel evil with good. And he who is your enemy will become your dearest friend.” Surah 41:34

. . . Do not say to one who offers you peace, “You are not a believer,” seeking the spoils of this life. For God has abundant treasure. You used to be like them, after all, and then God blessed you. Surah 4:94

God's light is when we make peace with our enemies, and those who think God is enmity and division are in the dark.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11811712_20200626195708136_jpeg_jpegce0240cfcce0355a4e2c93a483766801

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by sagenaija: 8:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
budaatum:

I have noted it previously that Empiree seem to have been suffering from paranoia in many fronts over the years.

I had also stated that his ingrained hatred for Christianity because of a childhood bad experience makes him not to be objective about Christianity. That makes him not just unwilling to learn like you said but closed minded to even clear truths.

Did you notice how he carefully avoided the issues about Uthman Dan Fodio issue which incidentally is same he's trying to accuse others of?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 12:57am On Jun 27, 2020
budaatum:

Sorry, but I do not need to re-read your posts since they ignorantly promote what Allah opposes.

Go and preach your "peace" to RCCG Adeboye, Oyedepo, Idahosa, Bakare, Kumuyi et'al. They are violent people. In case you have forgotten let me help you with some phrases from their terror manifesto.

# 34 of christian terror manifest reads:

Let God be God not Allah. Our task is to witness effectively, power and the ability to **** witness, pray for it.

#35 Pray against thier ritualistic activities (five daily salat, count of beads, recitation of Quran, Ramadan, Pilgrimage to Mecca Zakat and many others.

#38 Muhammad says, "I do not know what become of me. Pray that the blind followers of this man see the light and be converted (to christianity)

#39 Target Muslims in your area or neighbour and until he change, remember SPEAK IN TONGUE

#42Pray and learn to use material things or money to entice a muslim. Try to buy a convert shocked shocked

see this #42 I was telling you before about employment

#61Because Muhammad contracted HIV and Gonorrhea, that's why they(muslims) perform ablution to please against it.

#65 Pray for confusion in mosques

and you are telling me about peace, abi?

#67[/b]The spirit of Islam has serious blindness, influences on every practising muslim therefore pray against it.

[b]#69
Renounce the spirit of Allah in muslim life

#19 Pray God should be destroying Islam little by little shocked shocked

#1 Pray for democracy in Saudi Arabia and quick death of King Fahd

#35 Pray for quick destruction of king Fahd's brother so that he does not succeed the king

#16Pray that God grant you power to fight effectively. Remember the battle is not yours but the Lord.

#15 Pray that by year 2000, Nigeria will be dominated by christians ****

These are just few amongst others. So tell me how these trash relate to Jesus and peace you claimed he brought to the world?. Abeg, keep your peace with you. I will not be corrupted by your "peace".

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 1:17am On Jun 27, 2020
sagenaija:

I have noted it previously that Em.piree seem to have been suffering from paranoia in many fronts over the years.

I had also stated that his ingrained hatred for Christianity because of a childhood bad experience makes him not to be objective about Christianity. That makes him not just unwilling to learn like you said but closed minded to even clear truths.

Did you notice how he carefully avoided the issues about Uthman Dan Fodio issue which incidentally is same he's trying to accuse others of?
Objective about christianity?. Did we not have مُناقَشَات‎ (munāqašāt) i:e discussion on comparative before severally?. How am i not objective about your christian faith?. And this is not about paranoia. This is about exposing your evil from past to present. And bring your evidence of Dan Fodio signed by Islamic authority and let's see.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by budaatum: 1:52am On Jun 27, 2020
If prayer is what you call violent, then I too violently pray that you abandon your hatred and become a Muslim. It might help you understand that Allah God can not possibly be hearing or fulfilling such ignorant prayers and those who pray them can only end up in hell.

Empiree:
Go and preach your "peace" to RCCG Adeboye, Oyedepo, Idahosa, Bakare, Kumuyi et'al. They are violent people. In case you have forgotten let me help you with some phrases from their terror manifesto.

# 34 of christian terror manifest reads:

Let God be God not Allah. Our task is to witness effectively, power and the ability to **** witness, pray for it.

#35 Pray against thier ritualistic activities (five daily salat, count of beads, recitation of Quran, Ramadan, Pilgrimage to Mecca Zakat and many others.

#38 Muhammad says, "I do not know what become of me. Pray that the blind followers of this man see the light and be converted (to christianity)

#39 Target Muslims in your area or neighbour and until he change, remember SPEAK IN TONGUE

#42Pray and learn to use material things or money to entice a muslim. Try to buy a convert shocked shocked

see this #42 I was telling you before about employment

#61Because Muhammad contracted HIV and Gonorrhea, that's why they(muslims) perform ablution to please against it.

#65 Pray for confusion in mosques

and you are telling me about peace, abi?

#67[/b]The spirit of Islam has serious blindness, influences on every practising muslim therefore pray against it.

[b]#69
Renounce the spirit of Allah in muslim life

#19 Pray God should be destroying Islam little by little shocked shocked

#1 Pray for democracy in Saudi Arabia and quick death of King Fahd

#35 Pray for quick destruction of king Fahd's brother so that he does not succeed the king

#16Pray that God grant you power to fight effectively. Remember the battle is not yours but the Lord.

#15 Pray that by year 2000, Nigeria will be dominated by christians ****

These are just few amongst others. So tell me how these trash relate to Jesus and peace you claimed he brought to the world?. Abeg, keep your peace with you. I will not be corrupted by your "peace".

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by budaatum: 1:56am On Jun 27, 2020
sagenaija:

I have noted it previously that Empiree seem to have been suffering from paranoia in many fronts over the years.

O, I noticed. I also know he knows what hypocrite means.

He should seek help for his paranoia and lies.

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 3:16am On Jun 27, 2020
budaatum:
If prayer is what you call violent, then I too violently pray that you abandon your hatred and become a Muslim. It might help you understand that Allah God can not possibly be hearing or fulfilling such ignorant prayers and those who pray them can only end up in hell.

Kiriyo shocked chai.... Good one. I understand where you stand now. Thanks for your time but no thanks. And never ever say again that boko haram are muslims. It is clear you defend this christian terror manual and you want no peace just like them. Imagine you calling for peace and still saying this trash. Peace indeed
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by budaatum: 4:09am On Jun 27, 2020
Empiree:
Kiriyo shocked chai.... Good one. I understand where you stand now. Thanks for your time but no thanks. And never ever say again that boko haram are muslims. It is clear you defend this christian terror manual and you want no peace just like them. Imagine you calling for peace and still saying this trash. Peace indeed
I think you are unwell. It is very clear that you understand nothing.

For starts, I never said boko haram are Muslims since I know they are not Muslims, so I do not see why you'd be telling me not to say what I never said.

budaatum:
Ignorance! That's what makes people not understand that boko haram have killed more Muslims than Christians. They just refuse to understand that boko haram is not an Islamic outfit, but a terrorist group.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10947542_notable01384_jpegdfc4c86d8b4453baf49eaef9eecedf77

And neither do I accept that what you posted is CAN's manifesto, nor have I defended your so called "terror manual" since you can't provide its source.

budaatum:
Can anyone confirm that's CAN manifesto please. If it is, CAN sounds like what boko haram is to Islam!

Please see Muttley's response to see CAN is stupid and ignorant and has "departed from and [is] a total betrayal of all Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior of the whole wide world" taught.

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 5:37am On Jun 27, 2020
budaatum:

I think you are unwell. It would be s very clear that you understand nothing.

For starts, I never said boko haram are Muslims since I know they are not Muslims, so I do not see why you'd be telling me not to say what I never said.

And neither do I accept that what you posted is CAN's manifesto, nor have I defended your so called "terror manual" since you can't provide its source.

Its source?. While their Christian logos are clearly printed on it?. Are you blind you didnt see Redeemed Christian church printed on it?. Are you blind you didnt see Deeper life Church printed on it?. Those were the major champions of CAN at the time. While Deeper life receded overtime, RCCG is still waxing strong in this hatred for the muslims. It is old document. Open your eyes. If you are smart enough you should have at least asked your senior pastors about this documents or print them out and show them. Let them deny right before you.

Let me help you though. Here is testimony from former pastor who was jailed in 1993 for converting to islam. Watch as he talks about evil christian plan in the 80s and 90s. Don't tell me you don't have data. It is funny you considered this booklet 'prayer'. It neither prayer, nor free speech but hate, violent speeches that could cause unrest in the country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0KCQmUEjww

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by sapientia(m): 10:41am On Jun 27, 2020
budaatum:

I think you are unwell. It would be s very clear that you understand nothing.

I left him to his own folly when i realized the bolded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by budaatum: 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2020
sapientia:

I left him to his own folly when i realized the bolded.
I myself only bother because I know others would read this and I wouldn't want his nonsense to be all that's seen.

A church I attended once invited a Pastor to tell us about Muslim persecution of Christians in Pakistan. He was peddling lies so a few of us stood up and insisted he stop telling lies on our pulpit. The following week we invited the local Imam so we could ask him questions. He came with so many of his congregation that we had to go and buy more milk and biscuits!

The church and mosque still meet a couple of times a year and have built up relationships amongst their members. And the church set up English classes and a foodbank that are patronized by more Muslims than the majority Christians in the neighbourhood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by MuttleyLaff: 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV4rtSN58Fo
What CAN, Oyedepo, others don't understand about Buhari
-- Femi Adesina
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 5:23pm On Jun 28, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV4rtSN58Fo
What CAN, Oyedepo, others don't understand about Buhari
-- Femi Adesina
Nice one. Thanks for posting this

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by sagenaija: 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2020
On Empiree, Islam and Boko Haram
Empiree's delusions occasioned by his fixation on previous past experiences and an unwillingness to forgive has fueled his nervousness that we are seeing him display.

Any religion, like Islam, should be assessed based on what it says it stands for, what it's books say and what the founder held as tenets. Not on what ANY of its adherents claim. What islam stands for is in what the Koran says and what Mohamed exemplified. Not on what any of its apologists say at any point in history. This is where many outsiders miss it. When they focus on what any apologist say rather than what the books and founder of the religion say it stands for they are looking at something DIFFERENT. Maybe a whitewashed version of the religion. Therefore the Koran and the other books of Islam are what really show Islam for what it is. Any other thing is ' boju boju' - makeup.

Where in the religion divide does Boko Haram say it belongs? Has it or can it point to tenets in the books of that religion to affirms its claims? Have groups in that religion fought each other in history over claims of who is living TRUE to the religion or not? These are a very few of the questions that we should assess Boko Haram on. The fact that a section of a religion kills others who claim to be of the same religion is no reason to call them apostates. The key issue is: does anything in that religion encourage their actions? If the answer is Yes, then disclaiming them is really not the way to go.

Mohamed raided caravans, killed those who ONLY verbally opposed him, slaughtered hundreds of Jews in Yathrib and renamed the city Medina, and saw to it that a woman who was about 100 years old was ripped into two by being tied to two camels and having them driven off in opposite directions. This is Islam's EXAMPLE. So, if a sect tells us today that it is following the example of its founder by doing these same kinds of things and the rest of us claim that they are wrong it may just well be that it is us who really do not understand what Islam stands for. Maybe we want to create our own picture of Islam. But that is not what its BOOKS say. That is not what its FOUNDER Mohamed exemplified.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 10:23pm On Jun 28, 2020
sagenaija:
On m
Em....piree's delusions occasioned by his fixation on previous past experiences and an unwillingness to forgive has fueled his nervousness that we are seeing him display.

Bolded is all i am concerned about. Am not here to engage you on theoretical argument. Your statement here shows you admitted CAN/RCCG have done evil to the country called Nigeria. I would have forgiven them of course but only if they have stopped their evil terrorism agenda. But they have not. I said earlier that christians destroyed Nigeria economy till what is it today. If you watched video posted by a brother up there should have given you a clue as well. CAN has backing of international christian community then and now. I remembered former Pastor Mathew Oyewole said that US, Britain and Israel funded them to promote christianity in nigeria and africa and eradicate islam from nigeria.

They knew what they were doing bcus it is easy for them to cajole christians/christianity than Islam/muslims. This is why they control media houses in Nigeria. Implication is that whoever controls the media controls terrorist reports in nigeria. They have all the freedom at their disposal to report whatever they want about what BH is. All the connections of BH have always linked to non muslims in terms of funding, weapons and logistics. Remember former CAN president smuggled weapons and money through South Africa. What was that intended for?. It is still unanswered today.

So who controls the media in nigeria, Muslims or christians?

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by sagenaija: 7:05am On Jun 29, 2020
Empiree:
Bolded is all i am concerned about. Am not here to engage you on theoretical argument. Your statement here shows you admitted CAN/RCCG have done evil to the country called Nigeria.

So who controls the media in nigeria, Muslims or christians?
Empiree, where in my statement did I admit that "CAN/RCCG have done evil to the country called Nigeria"? Are you simply trying to be mischievous or is it that you cannot understand simple statements or is it a problem with your comprehension?

What I was pointing out is that your PERSONAL past experiences with Christians which you considered negative have beclouded your judgement. As a result you carry an animosity and paranoia that makes it difficult for you to be objective to anything.

You only chose to refer to that, even though you misunderstood my point, because you KNOW that my other points are TRUE. You only want to disregard them. There are things in the books of Islam that give groups like the Boko Haram grounds to justify what they do. So, when some of you claim they are not Moslems you are simply deceitful. If Mohamed did what Boko Haram is doing today - carried out UNPROVOKED attacks against communities, killed those he believed turned away from islam and had SEX SLAVES - then on what basis are you trying to convince us that they are not Moslems?

It is only those who do not know what Islam is (or moslems who truly know what is their books and what their 'PROPHET' did but who want to cover them up) who will say that.

Until Moslems tell us that they have EXPUNGED the portions in their books that call for maltreatment, subjugation and violence against others it will only be deception that they engage in when they tell us otherwise or tell us that there religion is a religion of peace.

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 9:57am On Jun 29, 2020
sagenaija:

Empiree, where in my statement did I admit that "CAN/RCCG have done evil to the country called Nigeria"? Are you simply trying to be mischievous or is it that you cannot understand simple statements or is it a problem with your comprehension?
go back and re-read. I got no time.

What I was pointing out is that your PERSONAL past experiences with Christians which you considered negative have beclouded your judgement. As a result you carry an animosity and paranoia that makes it difficult for you to be objective to anything.

You only chose to refer to that, even though you misunderstood my point, because you KNOW that my other points are TRUE. You only want to disregard them. There are things in the books of Islam that give groups like the Boko Haram grounds to justify what they do. So, when some of you claim they are not Moslems you are simply deceitful. If Mohamed did what Boko Haram is doing today - carried out UNPROVOKED attacks against communities, killed those he believed turned away from islam and had SEX SLAVES - then on what basis are you trying to convince us that they are not Moslems?

It is only those who do not know what Islam is (or moslems who truly know what is their books and what their 'PROPHET' did but who want to cover them up) who will say that.

Until Moslems tell us that they have EXPUNGED the portions in their books that call for maltreatment, subjugation and violence against others it will only be deception that they engage in when they tell us otherwise or tell us that there religion is a religion of peace.
I don't have personal experience with kiriyo beyond debates with them like I do on this platform. That's all.

Everything I said with regards to CAN/RCCG evil behaviors was based on what they do to Muslims not me. I said earlier that I read books on their past deeds which they are still pursuing today. I posted their manifesto. How's that my personal experience?.

Now, speaking about books on Islam, I have no idea what you are talking about that justify what BHs are doing. Do you know that CHRISTIANs wrote their own Quran in 1945 and drew picture of our prophet on the front page?. I used to see the book in my primary school days but I didn't know what it was about. Now I have paid attention to details and their evil past now resonate. That's what I read that makes me angry.

Have you ever seen Muslim wrote a book and called it Bible?. What's our business with that?. Instead, we use against you what you wrote yourselves. Below you will see picture of the Qur'an. It was Yoruba CHRISTIANs that always do this rubbish in Nigeria. As you can see they are the leading CAN members. This is the more reason I hate Yoruba. You are worse than Igbo and hausa/Fulani CHRISTIANs.

It is Yoruba CHRISTIANs that published their evil terror manifesto as well. Yoruba CHRISTIAN leaders are members of international occult groups like freemasons, illuminati. All the story books you are talking about have little or nothing to do with Islam. In most cases they are in conflict with Qur'an. Therefore they are rejected. Nonmuslims have intruded Islamic texts for the decades. Example is what I just gave you. They realized they can not touch Quran so they interfered with other sources.

In 1984 they published another fake Quran which they used to convince norminal muslims. In their fake Quran, which is not really Qur'an, they wrote Jesus is son of God in it. Question is, why are you people doing this?. Anyways they were sued back then. Also please go and read several hate books published by several CHRISTIANs in nigeria most of the writers were Yoruba. They wrote many antiIslam books.

So this is what I have read that gave me clue and reality of what CHRISTIANS and christianity truly is. Many jobless people you see in Nigeria especially Muslims is due to religious bias. They could not get job unless they convert to CHRISTIANITY. So this is part of what I have came across over the course of my research and found out that truly, CHRISTIANs have long damaged peaceful co-existence in Nigeria and even within Yoruba clan but they portray themselves to be "peace loving".

I repeat, Christianity destroyed Nigeria economy and NIGERIA social fabric due to jealousy and hatred for Islam and Muslims.

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
One of their many plots.

Abeg, what's their business with Muslims?. You see e don tey they had this animosity for Islam and Muslims.

Nigerian CHRISTIANs inherited this trash. George Curzon would called himself CHRISTIAN. You think CHRISTIANITY is about peace?. Think again.

This statement of this man speaks volumes. It means they would create terrorists amongst MUSLIMS to cause misunderstandings.

Again, who controls the media?. Whoever controls media has control over reports about terrorism. Christianity destroyed Nigeria economy and brought vices into the world.

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by sagenaija: 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
Empiree:

I don't have personal experience with kiriyo beyond debates with them like I do on this platform. That's all.

I repeat, Christianity destroyed Nigeria economy and NIGERIA social fabric due to jealousy and hatred for Islam and Muslims.
Sometimes (I hope not most times) comprehension is difficult for you. Do you remember the experience you narrated you had during your early school days involving praying over food? Remember you stated your reaction to how you were treated? Was that not a PERSONAL experience?

Even what you have put up here supports my claim that your PAST experiences with Christians which you considered negative have affected how you view any Christian or look at the Bible TODAY.

I hope this has made things clearer for you. You look at Christianity not from the point of view of what Jesus presented or what the New Testament say. You look at it from the point of view of your previous personal experiences.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 11:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
sagenaija:

Sometimes (I hope not most times) comprehension is difficult for you. Do you remember the experience you narrated you had during your early school days involving praying over food? Remember you stated your reaction to how you were treated? Was that not a PERSONAL experience?

Even what you have put up here supports my claim that your PAST experiences with Christians which you considered negative have affected how you view any Christian or look at the Bible TODAY.
yes, you are right. That's long ago but my recent animosity for CHRISTIANITY is not based on that. Why?. Because at that time I was only a boy and I seen no difference in humans. I never considered that encounter personal. It is my recent experiences based on my several researches including CAN manifesto and what I heard and seen from others experiences that triggered my memory.

So at least since year 2000 I never had personal experience with Christians except series of debates.

You understand now?
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right by Empiree: 11:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
sagenaija:

I hope this has made things clearer for you. You look at Christianity not from the point of view of what Jesus presented or what the New Testament say. You look at it from the point of view of your previous personal experiences.
How many times I have to tell you that Jesus had nothing to do with CHRISTIANITY and Bible has nothing to do with Jesus either?. And even his name was not Jesus. I have told you several times. Even New Testament has worse presentation of Jesus. It is crazy by the time I break it down for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mother Theresa Or David Oyedepo: Who Inspires You? / Science & The Bible Give Clues About The Location Of Heaven. / Can A Born Again Christian Be Psychic / What Does Jesus Say About Psychics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.