Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

More Revelations as Banky W Cheats On Adesua Etomi With Gabriel Afolayan's Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / More Revelations as Banky W Cheats On Adesua Etomi With Gabriel Afolayan's Wife (29456 Views)

Banky W Allegedly Cheats On Adesua Etomi, Impregnates Niyola (details) / Excitement As Banky W Wins His Polling Unit (video) / Goodbye America, Hello London As Banky W and Adesua Etomi Jet Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Revelations as Banky W Cheats On Adesua Etomi With Gabriel Afolayan's Wife by Gerrard59(m): 10:19am On Mar 16, 2020
Well, it can be true or false. But the source matters and if it were SDK, I would have believed right away.

Obakoolex:
True or false...the real truth is not hidden to those involved.
Real people are just few in thousands this days... imagine what could prompt banky with that his beautiful wife but who knows what his wife too might be doing codedly cos people cheats in marriage now like it's a norm.
For Gabriel....well once you can post you and your newly married wife smoking shisha in a club on social media my brother forget it the family cant be morally upright so am not surprised if rumors are true

shocked

1 Like

Re: More Revelations as Banky W Cheats On Adesua Etomi With Gabriel Afolayan's Wife by Igetmyown247: 10:20am On Mar 16, 2020
Denique:

Is the above Nigerian or American undecided
tongue

It’s shorten for “you all” and no it’s not only American
Re: More Revelations as Banky W Cheats On Adesua Etomi With Gabriel Afolayan's Wife by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 16, 2020
Gerrard59:
Well, it can be true or false. But the source matters and if it were SDK, I would have believed right away.

shocked

Gistblogger has taken over on the internet o. All his claims are usually right and comes out months before it becomes mainstream news.
Celebrities are always banning the page & he keeps moving it under different titles.

1 Like

Re: More Revelations as Banky W Cheats On Adesua Etomi With Gabriel Afolayan's Wife by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 16, 2020
Gerrard59:

shocked
gistblog don take over

2 Likes

Re: More Revelations as Banky W Cheats On Adesua Etomi With Gabriel Afolayan's Wife by MZrapper(f): 11:10am On Mar 16, 2020
ednut1:
they don't know you exist.

I was going to tell her this.
Hungry set of humans coming to social media to pray for someone who doesn't know they exist.
They won't channel their prayers to the betterment of their lives.
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: More Revelations as Banky W Cheats On Adesua Etomi With Gabriel Afolayan's Wife by Africanwardrobe(m): 11:29am On Mar 16, 2020
marriage gon...to plegde to kip to d same pu**y for d whole of ur life is a gr8 obligation he took....with him kain swag,maybe na d other babe bring d temptation..there's just as far as he could hold out, let us FORGIVE
Re: More Revelations as Banky W Cheats On Adesua Etomi With Gabriel Afolayan's Wife by Denique(f): 11:46am On Mar 16, 2020
Igetmyown247:

It’s shorten for “you all” and no it’s not only American
I know but my point was you are guilty of what you're preaching against. "Y'all" is to Americans what "Innit" is to the British.
Even though it's a short form for "you all", it's still alien in the Nigerian context.
The average Nigerian speaker has no business with " y'all" in their speech. They'd rather spell it all, save for the woke/funky ones like US cheesy
Cheers jare! wink

1 Like

Re: More Revelations as Banky W Cheats On Adesua Etomi With Gabriel Afolayan's Wife by imam07: 12:18pm On Mar 16, 2020
Nah mumu people dey always believe this media stunt. D same thing Davido did.
Re: More Revelations as Banky W Cheats On Adesua Etomi With Gabriel Afolayan's Wife by oaksin: 12:56pm On Mar 16, 2020
▀▄▀▄ Property Connector ▄▀▄▀

Note: Use the link in this post to our landing page and choose your preferred social site to follow us for the full details.

NOW ON THE INFO

Affordable Land
Affordable Estates
Cheap homes
Cheap Estates
High Quality and Clean Standard Properties of choice within your choice of location, any place in Nigeria, Full and Complete real C of O, all the documents of ownership with complete right under safety purchase
Including Buying them With hurt promotional discounts.
All can not be explained here.

Visit the links below to choose your preferred social media sites to follow us and get the full details and their prices.

There we share new update and are always refreshed everyday with their best and latest prices

follow us now and benefit.
Like and share our pages..
thanks.

VISIT OUR WEBSITE HERE

See you.

Re: More Revelations as Banky W Cheats On Adesua Etomi With Gabriel Afolayan's Wife by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
Banky is like a son to me. I have been trying to reach him on the phone to no avail. I will continue to doubt this info until I have spoken to my son.

2 Likes

Re: More Revelations as Banky W Cheats On Adesua Etomi With Gabriel Afolayan's Wife by Righteousness89(m): 1:59pm On Mar 16, 2020
ALABACONNECT:
Keep your relationship and marriage out of social media. People just don't learn

Re: More Revelations as Banky W Cheats On Adesua Etomi With Gabriel Afolayan's Wife by Skinnienigga(m): 2:38pm On Mar 16, 2020
BluntTheApostle:
Banky is like a son to me. I have been trying to reach him on the phone to no avail. I will continue to doubt this info until I have spoken to my son.

Kpele o. Daddy G.O

4 Likes

Re: More Revelations as Banky W Cheats On Adesua Etomi With Gabriel Afolayan's Wife by DarkJeddi(m): 3:37pm On Mar 16, 2020
odave:
How guyz find it easy to sleep with someone's wife still amaze me. To make it worse, a friend. Some people are dogs! Seems as if puzzy supercede friendship for some.

Since Mummy-Hoe won't close shop, Mr silly-dog won't hesitate to pipe her. Opportunist oshi, big head

And for Mr Gabriel, hmm, having a good look and live a public-perfect-life is just a facade, he's a man with a teenager's brain, simple.
Don't be too quick to judge,beware of a one sided story.. shocked

1 Like

Re: More Revelations as Banky W Cheats On Adesua Etomi With Gabriel Afolayan's Wife by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 16, 2020
On a lighter note, any man wey get mind to cheat on gorgeous Adesuwa, I fear am.

2 Likes

Re: More Revelations as Banky W Cheats On Adesua Etomi With Gabriel Afolayan's Wife by Unik3030: 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
Chi59:
On a lighter note, any man wey get mind to cheat on gorgeous Adesuwa, I fear am.
so u belief beauty is what keeps marriage?

4 Likes

Re: More Revelations as Banky W Cheats On Adesua Etomi With Gabriel Afolayan's Wife by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:09pm On Mar 16, 2020
Skinnienigga:

Kpele o. Daddy G.O
Awa niyen o.
Re: More Revelations as Banky W Cheats On Adesua Etomi With Gabriel Afolayan's Wife by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:14pm On Mar 16, 2020
Chi59:

Beauty is not the same as sex. If she is a bore in bed, her beauty may not be enough to stop her man from cheating on her.

But, I know that my son will never cheat on Adesua, who is also like a daughter to me. Rest assured that this is but a rumor. Banky knows that no matter how famous or rich he might get, he can never be too big for me to spank if he behaves so shamelessly.
Re: More Revelations as Banky W Cheats On Adesua Etomi With Gabriel Afolayan's Wife by centboy123456(m): 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2020
emyibe:
Long over due. The marriage should have scattered since

lol u no be better person
Re: More Revelations as Banky W Cheats On Adesua Etomi With Gabriel Afolayan's Wife by Iceyjay(m): 7:26pm On Mar 16, 2020
TomMary:
Even if this is true... It's not our business
They re celebrities dumbass. grin
Re: More Revelations as Banky W Cheats On Adesua Etomi With Gabriel Afolayan's Wife by Slaymammas: 8:21pm On Mar 16, 2020
You need hookup? Visit slaymammas.com for the hottest girls
Re: More Revelations as Banky W Cheats On Adesua Etomi With Gabriel Afolayan's Wife by Slaymammas: 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2020
You need hookup? Visit www.slaymammas.com for the hottest girls
Re: More Revelations as Banky W Cheats On Adesua Etomi With Gabriel Afolayan's Wife by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2020
emyibe:
Long over due. The marriage should have scattered since
Now pls ask urself, are u sure I'm not a witch?? Cus it's only witches that wish others bad lyk diz☹️☹️
Re: More Revelations as Banky W Cheats On Adesua Etomi With Gabriel Afolayan's Wife by Africanwardrobe(m): 9:47pm On Mar 16, 2020
Awon relationship analysts Emeritus....
For d workers out here...'specially femme, follow me n I will follow back on ig...

ig handle: africanwardrobe_official

Re: More Revelations as Banky W Cheats On Adesua Etomi With Gabriel Afolayan's Wife by HMarshal(m): 11:36pm On Mar 16, 2020
More lies
Re: More Revelations as Banky W Cheats On Adesua Etomi With Gabriel Afolayan's Wife by TomMary(f): 12:18am On Mar 17, 2020
Iceyjay:
They re celebrities dumbass. grin
Who is the dumbass.. Borrow sense oh . Don't bring ur own to my corner
Re: More Revelations as Banky W Cheats On Adesua Etomi With Gabriel Afolayan's Wife by Iceyjay(m): 6:55am On Mar 17, 2020
TomMary:
Who is the dumbass.. Borrow sense oh . Don't bring ur own to my corner
You need to buy a new brain cause the one you are using currently is filled up with sperm and junks, símpleton! grin
Re: More Revelations as Banky W Cheats On Adesua Etomi With Gabriel Afolayan's Wife by bmdmixer: 7:23am On Mar 17, 2020
Ginaz:
Lies from the pit of hell. My banky and his wife will be together forever. amen.
your banky ke
Re: More Revelations as Banky W Cheats On Adesua Etomi With Gabriel Afolayan's Wife by TomMary(f): 7:28am On Mar 17, 2020
Iceyjay:
You need to buy a new brain cause the one you are using currently is filled up with sperm and junks, símpleton! grin
mtcheew
Re: More Revelations as Banky W Cheats On Adesua Etomi With Gabriel Afolayan's Wife by Iceyjay(m): 7:29am On Mar 17, 2020
TomMary:
mtcheew
You too mtcheew, lazy girl. grin
Re: More Revelations as Banky W Cheats On Adesua Etomi With Gabriel Afolayan's Wife by opebiboy: 7:33am On Mar 17, 2020
I know one top yahoo boy fvcking adesua around the time she was about to get married. All these people fvck up and down. No big deal

1 Like

Re: More Revelations as Banky W Cheats On Adesua Etomi With Gabriel Afolayan's Wife by Tonto30(f): 9:21am On Mar 17, 2020
This can not be true cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani And Fiance At Rhythm Unplugged Last Night / Special Spesh Reacts To DJ Xgee’s Death / Mercy Johnson Unleashes Her Figure In New Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.