Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture (24152 Views)

UNIUYO 24th Convocation: Beautiful Lady Becomes Best Graduating Student (photo) / List Of Graduands For UNIUYO 24th Convocation Ceremony. / UNIUYO 24th Convocation Registration And Fees Payment Procedure. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by agwom(m): 5:58am On Mar 16, 2020
The deposed emir of Kano, Mallam Muhammadu Sanusi II will next week Thursday, March 26, chair the 24th convocation lecture of the Lagos State University (LASU), Ojo, with the theme ‘The future of developing economies in a digital world’. The convocation lecture, according to the University’s Vice-Chancellor, Professor Olanrewaju A. Fagbohun would be delivered by the President of African Export-Import Bank (Afreximbank), Professor Benedict Okey Oramah. Sanusi was last week dethroned by Governor Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano state over what he described as disrespect to the office of the governor and other government agencies.

The Vice-Chancellor said 8,959 graduating students will receive degrees, diplomas and certificates at the convocation, out of which 76 would be awarded, first class honours in various programmes of the university.

“This is the highest in the history of the University and the breakdown shows that the Faculty of Arts produced four first class graduands, among them is a first class graduate in English Language, the first ever from the Department; Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences produced one first class graduate; MBBS, one; Faculty of Education, 12; Faculty of Engineering produced six; Faculty of Law produced two while Faculty of Management Sciences produced 17; School of Transport produced 1; Faculty of Science produced 24. We are thrilled and excited at how our students have continued to raise the bar,” he said.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/sanusi-to-chair-lasu-24th-convocation-lecture.html

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by Lawgod247: 6:05am On Mar 16, 2020
The universe indeed has a great sense of humor. It is funny how seemingly unfortunate predicaments tend to unveil to the perceived victim, a new vista of opportunities. Anyways, for CAC Company or Business Name registration, Foundation, Schools, Church, NGO, Trademark, TIN, SCUMI, NAFDAC number etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng. May the forces conspire in our favor, even when the opposite is intended. I wish Sanusi luck in his future engagements.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by 175(m): 6:14am On Mar 16, 2020
Cool grin grin grin cheesy

I wonder how the cabals in Kano and anti-Sanusi elements in the Emirate will be taking all these!

Anyways, despite his flaws as a human, Sanusi is more important and relevant to the country outside the throne.

Caveat;

This is no endorsement for Politics of 2023.
He is a Technocrat. Let him remain so.

The goddamus are wise!!!

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 16, 2020
No condition is permanent though it may take alots of times to be out of it atimes, but nevertheless I dn't pray for any one here to ever see him/her self to ever be in an helpless and hopeless situation ever in your entire lifetime amen

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by helinues: 6:21am On Mar 16, 2020
Nose service
Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by tayebest(m): 6:35am On Mar 16, 2020
No matter how you market sanusi for us, we no go buy. undecided

It's just a matter of weeks to come, his case will be so forgotten like we don't even care!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by walewriter: 7:15am On Mar 16, 2020
All these feels like watching a script play out on stage.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by Maxymilliano(m): 7:19am On Mar 16, 2020
No matter what, Sanusi will always be referred to as "The deposed emir of Kano, Mallam Muhammadu Sanusi II.

That won't change anytime soon.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by Yohh: 8:25am On Mar 16, 2020
Sanusi is free

1 Like

Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by shellsea(m): 8:33am On Mar 16, 2020
Just like play Sanusi is more Valuable than Kano state

16 Likes

Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by superior1: 10:06am On Mar 16, 2020
I suspect dude is tired of the heavy robes already and relieved to get the hell out

4 Likes

Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by anonymousghost2(m): 10:07am On Mar 16, 2020
Nice one
Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by daddytime(m): 10:07am On Mar 16, 2020
Nollywood dey learn work.

A learned and fanatic Fulani Islamist President will put a final nail on Nigeria's coffin.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 16, 2020
He has all it takes and even more to head an institution. Meanwhile, why should only 76 of 8,959 graduants be awarded a first class? That's less than 1%..very poor.

4 Likes

Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by sweetkev(m): 10:07am On Mar 16, 2020
Lasu wanna trend too grin
Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by AroleOduduwa2: 10:07am On Mar 16, 2020
I have read so many opinion on Sanusi, some said he’s not a good man, some said he’s an hypocrite, some thinks he’s a good person.

I really don’t know him, but from the little I have heard and read about him, I think he’s a good person who is destined for greatness, I mean if he’s not a good person, he would have been completely down by now, but instead he’s getting stronger and stronger every day.

People from his past and present are speaking for him, that says a lot about the kind of person Sanusi is.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by naijaboy756: 10:07am On Mar 16, 2020
Dem just carry plenty Kano fabrics and agbada dey cover talent say na traditional ruler when he has more pressing things to do for our nation....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by YorubaKinging: 10:08am On Mar 16, 2020
Why are my people always asslicking thier slave masters
First the moved the FCT from the Holy city
Now A Fulani slave master is back to that city and all are worshipping him

O my God take back your heritage
Give us back the good old days when we ruled the world

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by Maazifurniture: 10:08am On Mar 16, 2020
Some people are already even campaigning for him for 2023 presidential election.

Meanwhile

Please patronize us please. We stay in Lagos.
We make durable and affordable furnitures, with quality woods. Ten years warranty. Call or whatsapp number in signature.
For your house furniture and office furniture.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by Jestin: 10:08am On Mar 16, 2020
I tapped from the grace of Sanusi

1 Like

Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by NaijadrivaCars: 10:09am On Mar 16, 2020
Clout! Clout!! Clout!!!

Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by bolianty: 10:09am On Mar 16, 2020
Without riding his royal horse
Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by Yankee101: 10:09am On Mar 16, 2020
The most stable and long term capable of self sustaining place in Nigeria is Lagos

4 Likes

Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by Muchmore024: 10:09am On Mar 16, 2020
This is looks staged..I repeat this looks staged..
We don wise..we dont want northerner as president 2023..Give the southerners chance to rule Nigeria..afonja ni mi tho

1 Like

Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by Antoeni(m): 10:09am On Mar 16, 2020
When You Don't Practice What You Preach,your Preaching Will Dethrone You.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by wonuks(m): 10:09am On Mar 16, 2020
cool
Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by kweensheba: 10:10am On Mar 16, 2020
Sanusi has become more popular outside the palace than when he was in it.
Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by FanRong: 10:11am On Mar 16, 2020
Chess game to presidency.

a bishop has just been moved on the board.
Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by lucky4west: 10:11am On Mar 16, 2020
political arithmetic being initiated to solve political mathematics...the masses are the gullible ones
Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by cRobo: 10:11am On Mar 16, 2020
Finally Sanusi is becoming useful to the society

Unlike before when he was ..........

I won't say a word
Re: Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture by Bimpe29: 10:11am On Mar 16, 2020
To Ganduje and his cohorts, SLS is a rejected stone but to every right thinking persons he is a cornerstone.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Student Faces Disciplinary Action For Drinking Water From Bottle’ During Dinner / The University Of Liverpool Comes To You! Move Ahead Without Moving Away / Ekiti Students Protest Fee Hike, Fayose’s Policies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.