Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir (54605 Views)

Sanusi, Ganduje Reunite In Abuja Airport Two Years After Dethronement / El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board / I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by drnoel: 11:24am On Mar 16, 2020
Viktom:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/ganduje-called-to-ask-if-i-would-accept-deposed-emir-gov-sule.html

So he was Dangote's boy. Make una dey watch as Dangote positions himself in lots of places

3 Likes

Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by talk2maurice(m): 11:26am On Mar 16, 2020
It's alright.
Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by Smartfix: 11:27am On Mar 16, 2020
Drivers and car owners, check my signature and be blessed. Have a great week ahead of you.
Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by miqos02(m): 11:28am On Mar 16, 2020
Viktom:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/ganduje-called-to-ask-if-i-would-accept-deposed-emir-gov-sule.html
oga , you cooperated so much that you allowed him pass nights in a remote village. You no get shame sir. What happened to choice hotels in your state capital?

1 Like

Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by Jeboy(m): 11:30am On Mar 16, 2020
See how the elites move.

First Managing Director of Dangote Group
then Deputy Group Managing Director
then Group Managing Director
and Now Governor of Nassarawa State.

I love the resume of Governor Abdullahi of Nassarawa state.

5 Likes

Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by PassingShot(m): 11:32am On Mar 16, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Global citizen been tossed around like a common criminal

GEJ head too strong . All the people that fought his government which by far was better than Major General Muhammadu Buhari's directionless government ha been disgraced.
If this makes you happy, keep masturbating on it.

The fact is GEJ was an incompetent buffoon and PMB is a 2nd term president. Say whatever you like, e no concern aye.

4 Likes

Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by Sufisunni: 11:34am On Mar 16, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

GEJ head too strong . All the people that fought his government which by far was better than Major General Muhammadu Buhari's directionless government ha been disgraced.
Though Buhari is an utter failure, but GEJ himself supported APC in the last GOVERNORSHIP election in his state, stop wailing and move on. Obasanjo didn't support GEJ in his second term election but they are best of pal now. Politics is dirty

4 Likes

Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by Yebosola(m): 11:38am On Mar 16, 2020
phransix2:
Sometimes all these aboki have impressive CV and profile...

So nah only southerners read books? I laugh at some people docility, if you are talking of poverty level as per North and South,u can say that.

3 Likes

Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by AreaFada2: 11:38am On Mar 16, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth. Matth. 5:5.
Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by dandrey: 11:41am On Mar 16, 2020
Nice profile from both men, they keep going higher...we the youth need to emulate this.
Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by Jimmyubah2: 11:48am On Mar 16, 2020
Rubbish news.
Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by Madas1986(m): 11:48am On Mar 16, 2020
BlackfireX:
I like gandoje he did not want to destroy stuuupiid sanusi completely.

I hope the stupid u will ever attend half of where Sanusi reach in life
Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by spirul77: 11:50am On Mar 16, 2020
[quote author=NaijaRoyalty post=87480987]
Keep deceiving yourself there, who has been disgraced? Is it amaechi that was the campaign director, jagaban? Ganduje? Fashola? Oshiomhole, lai Mohammed etc, all APC govs worked against Jonathan, how many has been disgraced? The over 36 ministers, APC senators all worked against Jonathan and how many has been disgraced? If Jonathan's head was really that strong he wouldn't lose in the first place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by NaijaBoy213(m): 11:52am On Mar 16, 2020
Someone Shud pls send me N500 or 1k for treatment, malaria wants to finish me. I'm financially down right now, Pls save a soul. UBA 2092785247.
Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by spirul77: 11:53am On Mar 16, 2020
[quote author=Jeboy post=87486501]
Doesn't really matter, the question is with all this, how has he govern nasarawa state so far?
Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by Deejaygold(m): 11:55am On Mar 16, 2020
T
Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by 24kmagic: 11:56am On Mar 16, 2020
Useless governor that doesn't know his state of origin
Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by adanny01(m): 11:57am On Mar 16, 2020
BlackfireX:
I like gandoje he did not want to destroy stuuupiid sanusi completely.

You sound as if Ganduje can in this life delete the reputation Sanusi has for himself.

Ganduje is way way behind Sanusi in achievements and he sure knows better not to cross his limits.

Ganduje has done his worst what more can he possibly do to Sanusi? Banish Sanusi from Lagos? Arrest Sanusi? For what? Who is that police man wey no go fear?
Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by 24kmagic: 11:58am On Mar 16, 2020
ikaboy:
The governor is so sound and verse . Nasaarava is lucky to have him

We're not lucky.
He was imposed on us
We don't want him
Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by BlackfireX: 11:59am On Mar 16, 2020
Lostz:
there is a limit to his power as a governor

He has power to deal with sanusi...which he just did.

If sanusi was so popular why did his removal not cause uproar in the north... Only you southerners are seeing hill where there is ant hill.

1 Like

Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by SangoOlukosOba: 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2020
[s]
PassingShot:

If this makes you happy, keep masturbating on it.

The fact is GEJ was an incompetent buffoon and PMB is a 2nd term president. Say whatever you like, e no concern aye.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by BlackfireX: 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2020
adanny01:

You sound as if Ganduje can in this life delete the reputation Sanusi has for himself.

Ganduje is way way behind Sanusi in achievements and he sure knows better not to cross his limits.

Ganduje has done his worst what more can he possibly do to Sanusi? Banish Sanusi from Lagos? Arrest Sanusi? For what? Who is that police man wey no go fear?

Sanusi had a fraud case hanging on his neck in kano.

Sanusi had a fraud case (somehow die down) on him when he was CBN govnor

Sanusi last wife was 17years old , he too had many children.... So how dare he try to paint the north as evil.

Sanusi must be jailed
Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by Quality20(m): 12:06pm On Mar 16, 2020
So na dangote boy be this governor?
Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by adanny01(m): 12:11pm On Mar 16, 2020
BlackfireX:

Sanusi had a fraud case hanging on his neck in kano.

Sanusi had a fraud case (somehow die down) on him when he was CBN govnor

Sanusi last wife was 17years old , he too had many children.... So how dare he try to paint the north as evil.

Sanusi must be jailed

You are simply confused by propaganda.

The fraud case of Sanusi does not exist, its a fabrication by Ganduje that cannot stand the test of the court. The 4 billion has never been in the emirate's account talk more of being spent.

As CBN governor, the case was the same way Jonathan used a bogus case to remove him when GEJ couldn't find anything. They framed him up, suspended him and dropped the case. The same thing Ganduje is doing.

Sanusi does not have an underaged wife, do not be deluded with propaganda.
Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
senior governor? junior governor even dey!! naija politics
Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 16, 2020
Why do all in the kings in the north get banished. Just hope sanusi does not loose his head.. Just ask Ned stark. Here's To the king in the north

Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by tfelicityk(m): 1:02pm On Mar 16, 2020
The Governor is administratively sound. Thumbs up for the role he played...
Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by aksule(m): 1:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
It seems Nigerians are being fed with lies; most of the time from where you think that they are above board. The irony is ' they made bold face' when discovered and since there is no repercussion whatsoever and rather gains to my own understanding, alluta continua.
Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by Karmaisme(m): 1:17pm On Mar 16, 2020
abdulrahman0100:
No any condition is permanent it's just matter of time evrythin will return back to normal for me soon, I don't pray for you to ever find urself in an helpless& hopeless situation ever in your lifetime amen

Whats your problem now? You've been posting this since yesterday. FYI its all mallam with his kettle o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gumsu, General Sani Abacha's Daughter In APC Regalia / Fayemi Lands In EFCC Custody Over N4bn ‘fraud’ / Punch Newspaper Cartoon About Buhari And Killings In Nigeria (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.