Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir (54603 Views)

Sanusi, Ganduje Reunite In Abuja Airport Two Years After Dethronement / El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board / I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by bizzibodi(m): 2:36pm On Mar 16, 2020
But why send him in Toto LGA if not to humiliate him.....dnt they have Bura LGA in nasarawa state?
Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by Gandollaar(f): 2:41pm On Mar 16, 2020
Lawgod247:
I like this man. He chose his words carefully without leaning against either parties. Anyways, for CAC Company or Business Name registration, Foundation, Schools, Church, NGO, Trademark, TIN, SCUMI, NAFDAC number etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng. No toe stepped on.
Yes. I like him too for that.

1 Like

Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by Mjpem23(m): 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2020
NOwazobia:
Sanusi should enjoy his own share of Karma, while Gandollar awaits his own share in the future. No man shall escape it, not even me.
The north really have more Hypocrit than the south.

Everywhere is full of hypocrites man.
I mean the World itself is hypocrite " racist"
Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by Legendguru: 4:37pm On Mar 16, 2020
smiley
Re: Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir by frog12: 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2020
nonsense. he admitted using cbn funds to renovate palaces in the north before dey squash the frcn case. you are very dangerous.

adanny01:

You are simply confused by propaganda.

The fraud case of Sanusi does not exist, its a fabrication by Ganduje that cannot stand the test of the court. The 4 billion has never been in the emirate's account talk more of being spent.

As CBN governor, the case was the same way Jonathan used a bogus case to remove him when GEJ couldn't find anything. They framed him up, suspended him and dropped the case. The same thing Ganduje is doing.

Sanusi does not have an underaged wife, do not be deluded with propaganda.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Released From Benin Prison / Gumsu, General Sani Abacha's Daughter In APC Regalia / Fayemi Lands In EFCC Custody Over N4bn ‘fraud’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.