Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply (5176 Views)

What Are Your Honest Views About Making Money Online? / Honest Digbara: Bobisky Dies Hours After Arrest In Rivers State / Kidnapper Honest Digbara ‘Bobosky’ Arrested In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by 2ndchance44: 11:57pm On Mar 21, 2020
Those stuffs weren't sold off at once, one after the other for the expensive items and then the lesser ones in groups.

The monies evaporated. I would come up with a plan, sell something to get funding to execute it and the money will go down the drain.

Time con reach, to feed became a problem.

Look, you see these babalawo stuffs, unless you are doing it on a low, the reverse is quite bad. The small small charms can easily be done away with, but anything major you don buy market. Plus if the baba who made it for you is wicked, na there u go know say ac no be fan.

Kenneth10110:

When you sold all those stuffs even the car whetin u use the money do wey make you go back to square 1.
Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by 2ndchance44: 12:37am On Mar 22, 2020
Let me tell it from the beginning. I was young then and restless. I wanted to make money fast. My friends and I would talk endlessly on how we could better our lot and buy nice cars. Yeye daydreaming. Who no work go chop? They were into G, me I just dey look them.

So one guy said he knew someone who knew someone in ijebu Igbo. I had one stupid attitude at the time, I was fascinated by black magic and wanted to experience it. I was out of school at the time, just out of the polytechnic and lived with my sister and her husband in magodo, Lagos. I didnt lack anything. We weren't super rich, but we weren't poor either.

There was absolutely no need for me to go down the rabbit hole in search of the devil and what he had to offer, but that rebellious spirit in me kept edging me on.

So we went to ijebu Igbo and met with the person we were directed to. Two of us. The guy checked and told me he would arrange something for me that would help me make money. I can't remember the exact cost but I know for sure it was between 15 to 20k. I paid. He asked me to get some stuff like a bag of salt and brand new 50 naira notes. I was to wake up at mid night, naked, pray with the salt and tie them into 21 pieces each containing one 50 naira note. I sweated like a he goat. I did it and traveled from Lagos to ijebu to give him the stuff. He immediately had it distributed to beggars.

Next, he took me to an empty room and showed me a pot. He then did some incantations and asked me to pray on it. He gave me the pot to take home, told me that if anyone called me and asked me if I could handle so and so job, I should say yes. I would also bring the pot down to ijebu anytime it was due for renewal.

Na so I carry pot go house o, go hide am for wardrobe. Pot begin smell so tey my sister con decode. Something was getting rotten inside the God forsaken pot. I found a way to convince her so she could also scope her husband because the thing dey smell and her husband nose can perceive something down the street.

I prayed and prayed with the pot, one day turn to 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks. No call. I abandon the pot and was looking for the next thing to try when after a month. Someone called me, we had done some jobs together in the past, he now had a new connect that needed someone to write movie scripts for him for a series they wanted to air on mnet and the guy was loaded. I had written scripts before but not professionally, just for fun. I wanted to say no cos I didnt want to mess up the connect, then I remembered the pot.

O boy, they flew into lag, we met, job start. It went so well, that they would pay me and forget that they had paid and would repay for a project they had already paid for. Las Las it ended.

But the bloody thing worked and I was hooked, thus began the race down the rabbit hole.

......to be continued..
Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by Toma2: 12:53am On Mar 22, 2020
Alfather:
i was wokin along ugbighoko road when i saw my freind acros d road, he was putin on a red shirt and red jean, wit red pam in his feet, i grited him,

" guy afar nw, long time, where you dey since wey i nor dey see you for area. He replied "I go lagos.
i said. ."waiting you go do for lagos.
my guy begin yan me story oh.

he said, as i dey so UBA don nack me currect contract, industrial firm for lagos give me another contract work, i don get alliance with ukomu oil company.

befor i new it my friend jilted again to lagos, as my guy dey com benin na camry suv he tak enter area. As we spik this guy gos to lagos like backyad dey hold correct contract. I com folow am go take estimate for one estate site for one contruction, na gana must go dem take giv my guy moni for my present. When i see money all my head burst.
then i new the world has com to a level whereby every man pay price else you live by the mercy of the devil. (i.e) what coms your way u take
Is this fiction?

1 Like

Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by Kenneth10110(m): 2:36am On Mar 22, 2020
2ndchance44:
Those stuffs weren't sold off at once, one after the other for the expensive items and then the lesser ones in groups.

The monies evaporated. I would come up with a plan, sell something to get funding to execute it and the money will go down the drain.

Look, you see these babalawo stuffs, unless you are doing it on a low, the reverse is quite bad. The small small charms can easily be done away with, but anything major you don buy market. Plus if the baba who made it for you is wicked, na there u go know say ac no be fan.

. Please like what business did you sell your properties for
Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by Alfather: 2:58am On Mar 22, 2020
Toma2:
Is this fiction?
What is the fiction in the story
Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by Alfather: 3:17am On Mar 22, 2020
2ndchance44:

When you came up with another business plan you would have use charms to support it still. There is nothing ordinary that worked perfectly

1 Like

Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by Alfather: 3:21am On Mar 22, 2020
[quote author=2ndchance44 post=87651899]Let me tell it from the beginning. I was young then and restless. I wanted to make money fast. My friends and I would talk endlessly on how we could better our lot and buy nice cars. Yeye daydreaming. Who no work go chop? They were into G, me I just dey look them.

So one guy said he knew someone who knew someone in ijebu Igbo. I had one stupid attitude at the time, I was fascinated by black magic and wanted to experience it. I was out of school at the time, just out of the polytechnic and lived with my sister and her husband in magodo, Lagos. I didnt lack anything. We weren't super rich, but we weren't poor either.

There was absolutely no need for me to go down the rabbit hole in search of the devil and what he had to offer, but that rebellious spirit in me kept edging me on.

So we went to ijebu Igbo and met with the person we were directed to. When u abdone the pot, did you throw it away or left it in your wardrope still.
Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:18am On Mar 22, 2020
2ndchance44:
Okay, what is it?

let me send you a pm so we can relate better.its a very private discussion.
Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by dangoteinlaw: 8:15am On Mar 22, 2020
The same ppl advicing u not to plus if you check their bodies are filled with razor blade marks and all sort of protection charms they keep doing, i wonder where they tink the charms came from or their baba lawo was vey cunning to tell them its from roots and herbs. Me now i am currently suffering the same fate, i am a civil engineer and inside this job eh it has gotten so worse that even bricklayers have become babalawos themselves. You will see a bricklayer driving a venza but a masters degree engineer still flying bike. No contract will come your way no matter how good and expert u are. Right in your face contracts will be slipping past you and u will be there telling yourself its not your time my brother something you know u can do and someone that can't do it takes it away from you its not gods plan o its opportunity got lost and can't be recovered.

Well i am still hoping to make it legitimately without any vodoo but even your life isn't safe because these engineers will kill anyone in their way to get a contract. So my advice do what you have to do, you only live once and hunger has no friends neither does wealth have enemies so which you rather make, friends or enemies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by Kenneth10110(m): 9:09am On Mar 22, 2020
2ndchance44:

So probably it was the repercussions or the baba's purposely did it to you. Which kind of business did you go to pls
Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by Alfather: 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
@dangoteinlaw an ifa priest also told me this. That They would rathe give people who dont know the work than dey give you who is qualified, because the other person has run things codedly

1 Like

Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 25, 2020
Foreign231:
He actually insisted working boys should comment. These comments I’m reading are just from people hustling day to day job.
Brother, if the baba link na sure link as the guy confirm, then you should find the money and try it out. You only live once. So don’t let anyone advice you not to enjoy at your early age. There are no bad repercussions as long as there’s no blood spill. So many of us don’t understand why black magic is needed in our daily jobs.
With the 150k I’m sure you’ll live a comfortable life and tie things down with your money.
Why suffer when you can enjoy?
The worst thing that can happen to any man is untold suffering at old age, when u should be watching all ur investments bloom as u sip on something cold and n bubbly u will instead be day dreaming of how things used to be for u... Make una leave jazz n short cut. Pray to God n hustle ur way out. Real money comes with sense( wisdom & knowledge ) attached hence the process that may seem slow but as soon as u learn the needful.. booom! U get the rewards.
Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 25, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
The same ppl advicing u not to plus if you check their bodies are filled with razor blade marks and all sort of protection charms they keep doing, i wonder where they tink the charms came from or their baba lawo was vey cunning to tell them its from roots and herbs. Me now i am currently suffering the same fate, i am a civil engineer and inside this job eh it has gotten so worse that even bricklayers have become babalawos themselves. You will see a bricklayer driving a venza but a masters degree engineer still flying bike. No contract will come your way no matter how good and expert u are. Right in your face contracts will be slipping past you and u will be there telling yourself its not your time my brother something you know u can do and someone that can't do it takes it away from you its not gods plan o its opportunity got lost and can't be recovered.

Well i am still hoping to make it legitimately without any vodoo but even your life isn't safe because these engineers will kill anyone in their way to get a contract. So my advice do what you have to do, you only live once and hunger has no friends neither does wealth have enemies so which you rather make, friends or enemies.
I understand ur situation bro. Have u ever considered moving/ relocation ? Could be ur in a place with less opportunities for u? Or is it the circle u move with? How do they contribute to lift one another? What kind of connection do u have? Who can u reach out to? Do u take out time to really pour ur pains out to God? Do u believe in urself or have u given up by resigning to fate? Do u really believe
Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by Hoodbilonia: 8:32pm On Mar 25, 2020
Chase acct ready.
I need boys

Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by Alfather: 7:08am On Mar 26, 2020
I want to join an occult
Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by Soleye24(m): 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
scam alert bro, your friend is about to rip u of your dough
Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by Godsfavour78: 9:58pm On Sep 05, 2020
Alfather:
I want to join an occult
u mumu sha. You beta rethink your life.
Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by Born2winnx: 11:36am On Apr 18, 2021
2ndchance44:
Let me tell it from the beginning. I was young then and restless. I wanted to make money fast. My friends and I would talk endlessly on how we could better our lot and buy nice cars. Yeye daydreaming. Who no work go chop? They were into G, me I just dey look them.

So we went to ijebu Igbo and met with the person we were directed to. Two of us. The guy checked and told me he would arrange something for me that would help me make money. I can't remember the exact cost but I know for sure it was between 15 to 20k. I paid. He asked me to get some stuff like a bag of salt and brand new 50 naira notes. I was to wake up at mid night, naked, pray with the salt and tie them into 21 pieces each containing one 50 naira note. I sweated like a he goat. I did it and traveled from Lagos to ijebu to give him the stuff. He immediately had it distributed to beggars.

Next, he took me to an empty room and showed me a pot. He then did some incantations and asked me to pray on it. He gave me the pot to take home, told me that if anyone called me and asked me if I could handle so and so job, I should say yes. I would also bring the pot down to ijebu anytime it was due for renewal.

Na so I carry pot go house o, go hide am for wardrobe. Pot begin smell so tey my sister con decode. Something was getting rotten inside the God forsaken pot. I found a way to convince her so she could also scope her husband because the thing dey smell and her husband nose can perceive something down the street.

I prayed and prayed with the pot, one day turn to 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks. No call. I abandon the pot and was looking for the next thing to try when after a month. Someone called me, we had done some jobs together in the past, he now had a new connect that needed someone to write movie scripts for him for a series they wanted to air on mnet and the guy was loaded. I had written scripts before but not professionally, just for fun. I wanted to say no cos I didnt want to mess up the connect, then I remembered the pot.

O boy, they flew into lag, we met, job start. It went so well, that they would pay me and forget that they had paid and would repay for a project they had already paid for. Las Las it ended.

But the bloody thing worked and I was hooked, thus began the race down the rabbit hole.

......to be continued..

Where the update na
Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by MrHandsome2013: 5:01pm On Apr 18, 2021
Hoodbilonia:
Abeg do the ogume make we rest
highest na glk,2 bedroom flat,iphone 11, savings acct balance 2.3m
9months later.
House rent wohala...
Car engine wohala
Car for sale
Picked up by sars
U sef go hail for your ogume
Bros how much be GLK
Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by Modernist: 7:39am On Apr 19, 2021
Imagine trying to raise 150k for diabolic reasons but can't raise it to start a business.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Butchered By Unknown Killers( Viewers Discretion Advised) / SA Man & Woman Laughing Gleefully As They Go With Items Looted Foreigner's Shop / What Happened In My School Hostel Last Night.. NIGERIA Is Gone !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.