Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,197 members, 7,780,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:46 PM

I’ve Heard Of So Many US Visa Refusal Stories But I’ve Applied For A US Visa 2X - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I’ve Heard Of So Many US Visa Refusal Stories But I’ve Applied For A US Visa 2X (937 Views)

Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) / Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) / UK Visa Refusal Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Heard Of So Many US Visa Refusal Stories But I’ve Applied For A US Visa 2X by TravelerNerd: 10:59am On Mar 16, 2020
I’ve heard of so many US visa refusal stories but I’ve applied for a US visa twice and was granted twice without any job or spouse, etc., why? How did they know that I’m actually honest?

Before we start. I want to relate the relocation stories to you. Maybe, it can help you... Also, with the information on this platform with other legit sources, I believe you can relocate without an agent.

I’ve heard of so many US visa refusal stories but I’ve applied for a US visa twice and was granted twice without any job or spouse, etc., why? How did they know that I’m actually honest?

They didn’t know. They appraised your situation, your background, etc. and determined — correctly, I gather, that you were not an intending immigrant.

But let’s look at the other part of your question — you’ve heard so many refusal stories. But we know that far more visa applications are approved than rejected. So how is it the prevalence of complaints would have you believe the opposite is true?

Well, the key is in human psychology. Most people who are told they are qualified for something will attribute it to their own merits. (This is like people who have good careers invariably attributing it to native intelligence and hard work. But if they don’t? Well, “that field is all politics” or “It’s not what you know, it’s who you know” or one of the many similar complaints.)

Fundamentally, almost no one complains about having been granted something that they wanted.

Point is until you try it, you can over-exaggerate your failure, rejection, and I am too sure, either won't help you.

If you don’t Attempt you can’t attend.

Just make sure you get all your stuff complete before applying.

I hope this makes sense to you – if you are vying your PR in any country.

Happy Relocation.
Re: I’ve Heard Of So Many US Visa Refusal Stories But I’ve Applied For A US Visa 2X by crackclap: 2:11pm On Mar 16, 2020
Thanks for the input
Re: I’ve Heard Of So Many US Visa Refusal Stories But I’ve Applied For A US Visa 2X by websta: 10:10pm On Mar 16, 2020
How should I react answer questions during F1 Interview?
TravelerNerd:

Before we start. I want to relate the relocation stories to you. Maybe, it can help you... Also, with the information on this platform with other legit sources, I believe you can relocate without an agent.

They didn’t know. They appraised your situation, your background, etc. and determined — correctly, I gather, that you were not an intending immigrant.

But let’s look at the other part of your question — you’ve heard so many refusal stories. But we know that far more visa applications are approved than rejected. So how is it the prevalence of complaints would have you believe the opposite is true?

Well, the key is in human psychology. Most people who are told they are qualified for something will attribute it to their own merits. (This is like people who have good careers invariably attributing it to native intelligence and hard work. But if they don’t? Well, “that field is all politics” or “It’s not what you know, it’s who you know” or one of the many similar complaints.)

Fundamentally, almost no one complains about having been granted something that they wanted.

Point is until you try it, you can over-exaggerate your failure, rejection, and I am too sure, either won't help you.

Happy Relocation.
Re: I’ve Heard Of So Many US Visa Refusal Stories But I’ve Applied For A US Visa 2X by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 17, 2020
I don't know what many people see in that USA
Netherlands is always on my mind
Re: I’ve Heard Of So Many US Visa Refusal Stories But I’ve Applied For A US Visa 2X by topsam1(m): 11:58am On Mar 17, 2020
Learner....
ZINIBANKS:
I don't know what many people see in that USA
Netherlands is always on my mind
Re: I’ve Heard Of So Many US Visa Refusal Stories But I’ve Applied For A US Visa 2X by topsam1(m): 12:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
How did you cope with the hotels stuff?
TravelerNerd:

Happy Relocation.

(1) (Reply)

UK Or France / You Can Make Money By Selling Kolanut In Brazil (photos) / Anyone Living In Spain Here ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.