Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

7 Takeaways From Revolution Plus Realtors Conference 2020 - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 7 Takeaways From Revolution Plus Realtors Conference 2020 (796 Views)

International Realtors Conference / Urgent Sale Of Plot Of Land For Sale At Ibeju Lekki, Bought From Revolution Plus / You Must Be A Landlord Before 2019..10% Discount On All Revolution Plus Properti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Takeaways From Revolution Plus Realtors Conference 2020 by drewe20(m): 11:25am On Mar 16, 2020
1. In Lagos, no place is “too far” to invest in land.

From my experience, I know this is very true. I have driven to Ikorodu from Ajah in less than 1hr 20mins on a Sunday morning. Recently, it took me less than an hour to drive from Ajah to Ode Omi, Ibeju-Lekki. Ode-omi is after Dangote Refinery and Lacampagne Tropicana Beach Resort. It borders Ogun state. If the road is free, no place is far in Lagos.

2. Almost every good location was once a bad location.

I remember visiting my elder sister in Lekki about 11 years ago. The road was so bad. It had just rained and there was water everywhere. In addition, the traffic was terrible. I remember asking myself “why in the world will he (my sister’s husband) get a house in this place?” It was not a wise question. I was young.

3. Real estate is the only investment that continues to increase in value whether you do anything or not

4. Real estate is one of the best wealth retention vehicles

5. Land has a tripartite value. The land, what is on top of it and underneath it are all valuable.

6. The value of real estate will continue to increase because the size of the earth is fixed. If you fill one portion with sand, the water goes somewhere else. It does not disappear.

7. A city today was a village yesterday.

www.oticsurveys.com/blog

Follow us
Twitter @oticsurveys
Instagram @oticsurveys
Re: 7 Takeaways From Revolution Plus Realtors Conference 2020 by namzo44771: 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2020
drewe20:
1. In Lagos, no place is “too far” to invest in land.

From my experience, I know this is very true. I have driven to Ikorodu from Ajah in less than 1hr 20mins on a Sunday morning. Recently, it took me less than an hour to drive from Ajah to Ode Omi, Ibeju-Lekki. Ode-omi is after Dangote Refinery and Lacampagne Tropicana Beach Resort. It borders Ogun state. If the road is free, no place is far in Lagos.

2. Almost every good location was once a bad location.

I remember visiting my elder sister in Lekki about 11 years ago. The road was so bad. It had just rained and there was water everywhere. In addition, the traffic was terrible. I remember asking myself “why in the world will he (my sister’s husband) get a house in this place?” It was not a wise question. I was young.

3. Real estate is the only investment that continues to increase in value whether you do anything or not

4. Real estate is one of the best wealth retention vehicles

5. Land has a tripartite value. The land, what is on top of it and underneath it are all valuable.

6. The value of real estate will continue to increase because the size of the earth is fixed. If you fill one portion with sand, the water goes somewhere else. It does not disappear.

7. A city today was a village yesterday.

Thank you for these insights
Re: 7 Takeaways From Revolution Plus Realtors Conference 2020 by drewe20(m): 11:09am On Mar 23, 2020
namzo44771:

Thank you for these insights

No problem

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale At Iyanomon Community Upper Ekehuan Road Benin City. / NOW SELLING!.. Switchless Smart 4bedroom Terrace / The Valentines Season By Making 14% Initial Deposit On The Favorite Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.