Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Sharon Adeleke Preaches The Gospel To Davido - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sharon Adeleke Preaches The Gospel To Davido (80901 Views)

Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke / Chioma Visits Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke To Cook For Her / Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharon Adeleke Preaches The Gospel To Davido by ummarkhbiz(f): 3:31am On Mar 17, 2020
This isn't news...but then, don't take the name of the Lord in vain
Re: Sharon Adeleke Preaches The Gospel To Davido by ritnd(f): 5:22am On Mar 17, 2020
Lovely
Re: Sharon Adeleke Preaches The Gospel To Davido by Skodiswayze(m): 5:35am On Mar 17, 2020
I can smell POVERTY here

You're Rich, you die. You're poor, you die.
Mr Man, Consider Your Generation ooo

Nobody can mock God
Every mocker will have thier parts in the pits of Hell
Where it's everlasting burning
Davido enjoy while you can , acquire all the riches and wealths you can
But these things won't be able to help you on the day you die
Re: Sharon Adeleke Preaches The Gospel To Davido by Kaydiscography(m): 5:54am On Mar 17, 2020
It’s never too late
Re: Sharon Adeleke Preaches The Gospel To Davido by Nobody: 5:59am On Mar 17, 2020
Sisters are the best! God bless every sister that wants the best for their brothers
Re: Sharon Adeleke Preaches The Gospel To Davido by dederocs(m): 6:41am On Mar 17, 2020
all for camera, nonsense.
Re: Sharon Adeleke Preaches The Gospel To Davido by dalass(f): 6:44am On Mar 17, 2020
dontrulee:

why should he?

Why shouldn't he?
Re: Sharon Adeleke Preaches The Gospel To Davido by Hallibutton1234: 6:45am On Mar 17, 2020
Your comment made me laugh hard.

Iamsegzy25:
Dude is thinking of how to bleep chioma later in the night.
Re: Sharon Adeleke Preaches The Gospel To Davido by princeogbeide1(m): 7:02am On Mar 17, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Nobody can mock God
Every mocker will have thier parts in the pits of Hell
Where it's everlasting burning
Davido enjoy while you can , acquire all the riches and wealths you can
But these things won't be able to help you on the day you die ...

Stop hating.
Re: Sharon Adeleke Preaches The Gospel To Davido by Sunxhub: 7:05am On Mar 17, 2020
Nothing Musa no go see for gate.

Re: Sharon Adeleke Preaches The Gospel To Davido by UEDIBO: 8:08am On Mar 17, 2020
with her fine breast like this, she is still doing preaching
chii8:
Hian....
Re: Sharon Adeleke Preaches The Gospel To Davido by ORBLIGHTS(m): 8:13am On Mar 17, 2020
WHERE DEM SEE ALL THESE UNDERAGE PIPU COMMENTING SEF?
MUST U TYPE RUBBISH AT EVERY POSTS?

GOOD ONE THERE SHARON
Re: Sharon Adeleke Preaches The Gospel To Davido by Welcomme: 8:15am On Mar 17, 2020
Both of you can only deceive yourselves not me.
Re: Sharon Adeleke Preaches The Gospel To Davido by lucky4west: 8:40am On Mar 17, 2020
keep preaching and teaching the word...someday he will surely repent
Re: Sharon Adeleke Preaches The Gospel To Davido by Roman7(m): 8:51am On Mar 17, 2020
So must she put It online for the whole world to see. Mtchewww
Re: Sharon Adeleke Preaches The Gospel To Davido by my2chains(m): 8:54am On Mar 17, 2020
Good day nairalanders,

For those who need to invest in farming or maybe to startup a test pilot project before investing huge amount of money into farming should contact me on 07041246325

the farmland is available here in lagos and no need for you to go and rent any land in far west ogun state.

The transportation fair from ogun state can really crumble you as a beginner,

with just only 10k per year rent you are really good to go here in lagos.

Do visit this my agricultural thread below to read more info on this thanks

www.nairaland.com/5734121/cheap-farmlands-available-here-lagos#87415483
Re: Sharon Adeleke Preaches The Gospel To Davido by penplus: 9:24am On Mar 17, 2020
This is the best investment you can give anybody
Re: Sharon Adeleke Preaches The Gospel To Davido by Funmilolalydia(f): 11:02am On Mar 17, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
Woman in sexy dress is preaching
whats wrong with wearing that kind of dress at home to preach wink
Re: Sharon Adeleke Preaches The Gospel To Davido by Myself2(m): 7:10pm On Mar 17, 2020
If you know Sharon, you will know she is not doing this to trend. She's real
Re: Sharon Adeleke Preaches The Gospel To Davido by FarmTech(m): 10:28pm On Mar 17, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
Woman in sexy dress is preaching
Wonders shall never end oo. It is now so normal that pastors no longer preach against immodesty.
Re: Sharon Adeleke Preaches The Gospel To Davido by Mastakija(m): 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2020
And he would listen
L
M
A
O
I'm sure he'll be thinking of anoda thing like dat
He's just doing it for the crowd.
Lord have mercy upan as
Re: Sharon Adeleke Preaches The Gospel To Davido by Mastakija(m): 1:03pm On Mar 18, 2020
And the dude will listen
L
M
A
O
I'm sure he'll be thinking of anoda thing like dat
He's just doing it for the crowd.
Lord have mercy upan as

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Headies 2019: Tacha, Mercy Or Toke Makinwa, Who Is Your Best Dressed? (Photos) / E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) / Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.