Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,805 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Nearly 1,000 New Coronavirus Cases In Spain In 24 Hours - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nearly 1,000 New Coronavirus Cases In Spain In 24 Hours (232 Views)

Nigeria Records Two New Coronavirus Cases — Toll Now 42 / 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases / Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nearly 1,000 New Coronavirus Cases In Spain In 24 Hours by Humphrizy(m): 4:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
Nearly 1,000 New Coronavirus Cases In Spain In 24 Hours

A vehicle of the Military Emergencies Unit (UME) remains parked at the Atocha train station in Madrid on March 16, 2020. Spain has registered nearly 1,000 new COVID-19 infections over the past 24 hours, raising the total number of cases to 8,744, the health ministry said today. Over the same period, the number of deaths rose by nine to 297, the ministry’s emergencies coordinator said.

Spain has registered nearly 1,000 new COVID-19 infections over the past 24 hours, raising the total number of cases to 8,744, the health ministry said on Monday.

Over the same period, the number of deaths rose by nine to 297, the ministry’s emergencies coordinator Fernando Simon said.

The figure for new cases was lower than weekend numbers when 2,000 infections were detected between Saturday and Sunday and the number of deaths rose by around 100.

Of the total number, Madrid remains the worst-affected region, with 4,665 cases.

In order to rein in the virus, Spain has declared a state of alert, shutting all but essential services and ordering its population of 46 million people to stay at home. People are only authorised to go out to buy food or medicine, to go to work or to get medical treatment.

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/03/16/nearly-1000-new-coronavirus-cases-in-spain-in-24-hours/

Re: Nearly 1,000 New Coronavirus Cases In Spain In 24 Hours by Righteousness89(m): 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2020
Italy has successfully sent a Penalty shot into Spain....

Nobody to Help anybody....

Last Week, European chiefs were condemning President Trump for Banning flights from Europe into the USA..

This week Even European countries are closing the borders within themselves..

Corona Has Confused the World..

The World has Forsaken the ALMIGHTY CREATOR. If the UN were Spirtually Sensitive, it will call for a WORLD Prayer where every nation represented by their leaders would lie flat to the GOD OF HEAVEN, Repenting and crying For Mercy.

2Chronicles 7:13-14
13 If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people;
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Iranian-backed Militias In Syria Are Getting Hit Hard By Infection / 15 Anti-aging Foods To Eat When You're Over 40 / Coronavirus Forum For Nigerians Stuck Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.