Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Coronavirus: Guidance For Safe Mass Gatherings In Nigeria By NCDC - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Guidance For Safe Mass Gatherings In Nigeria By NCDC (20479 Views)

How COVID-19 Dead Bodies Are Buried By NCDC Officials (Video) / 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 / Trying To Get Tested For Coronavirus By NCDC In Abuja: An Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Guidance For Safe Mass Gatherings In Nigeria By NCDC by Skillsnigeria: 9:53pm On Mar 16, 2020
God,we don't need this type of illness in this visionless country, because we don't have sensible government
Re: Coronavirus: Guidance For Safe Mass Gatherings In Nigeria By NCDC by 3kay945(m): 10:20pm On Mar 16, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
Our hot weather and sun protect us, simply place visitors in mandatory 2-week quarantine and Nigeria can forget about corona as a disease

Your sun na kid for where Saudi dey. .. even at night for Saudi , the heat wave is like our 1pm sun here. Confirmed first hand.

However, the houses and shops are equipped with correct AC.
Re: Coronavirus: Guidance For Safe Mass Gatherings In Nigeria By NCDC by criuze(m): 10:24pm On Mar 16, 2020
This crowded place,

Am just imagining Lagos crowd
Re: Coronavirus: Guidance For Safe Mass Gatherings In Nigeria By NCDC by CanadaOrBust: 11:04pm On Mar 16, 2020
3kay945:

Your sun na kid for where Saudi dey. .. even at night for Saudi , the heat wave is like our 1pm sun here. Confirmed first hand.

However, the houses and shops are equipped with correct AC.

Why not google how many cases Saudi has, almost all straight from Iran, then compare to the thousands in the hot spots - even with their excessive AC which makes for indoor transmission.
U people should stop arguing something that has been scientifically proven - the virus does not succeed in warm humid places plus immune boost from our hot sun.
Winter ended in China in February and temperature is rapidly rising
Re: Coronavirus: Guidance For Safe Mass Gatherings In Nigeria By NCDC by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
All gathering should be banned for now. All man be on your own
Re: Coronavirus: Guidance For Safe Mass Gatherings In Nigeria By NCDC by CanadaOrBust: 11:18pm On Mar 16, 2020
Sunnick:
I perfer the govt ban any gathering of more than 200 people. It better to be safe than sorry.

Senegal that is hotter than nigeria the virus is spreading there like pussy. Just knw The sun cant do shit.

U people should talk what u know. Stop arguing something u don’t know, something that has been scientifically proven.
Senegal has 5 cases all people returning from hot spots. Compare to the chart below which is from a week ago.

Bros let’s thank God for our warm humid weather and hot sun. It has been SCIENTIFICALLY proven that corona (like the flu) does not survive long in WARM humid places. Add to that the immune boosting VITAMIN D from our hot sun and corona doesn’t stand a chance. It is not only Africa or blacks, South America and Caribbean too, any poor place with such conditions.
(I add “poor” because too much air conditioning and corona will spread indoors, inside hospitals and such!)
Winter ended in China in February and temperatures have been rapidly rising, with that corona is ebbing.

Re: Coronavirus: Guidance For Safe Mass Gatherings In Nigeria By NCDC by GermanMelania: 11:22pm On Mar 16, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Why not google how many cases Saudi has, almost all straight from Iran, then compare to the thousands in the hot spots - even with their excessive AC which makes for indoor transmission.
U people should stop arguing something that has been scientifically proven - the virus does not succeed in warm humid places plus immune boost from our hot sun.
Winter ended in China in February and temperature is rapidly rising

Stop spreading lies. And look up Senegal
Re: Coronavirus: Guidance For Safe Mass Gatherings In Nigeria By NCDC by CanadaOrBust: 11:36pm On Mar 16, 2020
GermanMelania:

Stop spreading lies. And look up Senegal

Argue what u know or at least ask google b4 making baseless arguments. See your answer below. The chart is from about a week ago.

Let’s thank God for our warm humid weather and hot sun. It has been SCIENTIFICALLY proven that corona (like the flu) does not survive long in WARM humid places. Add to that the immune boosting VITAMIN D from our hot sun and corona doesn’t stand a chance. It is not only Africa or blacks, South America and Caribbean too, any poor place with such conditions.
(I add “poor” because too much air conditioning and corona will spread indoors, inside hospitals and such!)
Winter ended in China in February and temperatures have been rapidly rising, with that corona is ebbing.

Re: Coronavirus: Guidance For Safe Mass Gatherings In Nigeria By NCDC by Zooposki(f): 12:01am On Mar 17, 2020
Don’t let this Western countries deceive you. The old and young are dying from this disease. It is very serious o. Not the bogus figures they are quoting to you. Why do you think they are shutting down everything? A lot of CEOS have resigned and are all going to hide in their underground bunkers. I repeat, this disease is deadly and very serious.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Guidance For Safe Mass Gatherings In Nigeria By NCDC by GermanMelania: 12:02am On Mar 17, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Argue what u know or at least ask google b4 making baseless arguments. See your answer below. The chart is from about a week ago.

Let’s thank God for our warm humid weather and hot sun. It has been SCIENTIFICALLY proven that corona (like the flu) does not survive long in WARM humid places. Add to that the immune boosting VITAMIN D from our hot sun and corona doesn’t stand a chance. It is not only Africa or blacks, South America and Caribbean too, any poor place with such conditions.

You are a liar. Show the scientific report that confirms your claims. The Senegal guy has infected 17 people. Direct contacts. You are part of the reason why the next epicenter and mass deaths will be in nigeria. You will have blood on your hands. Trump just announced things will continue until july august. That is way past summer and getting into fall. China did a lockdown. America thought it wouldn't hit them. It is now spreading on our continent. In egypt the intial patient accused was sequenced and couldn't have been the source of contamination. Her virus came from europe. And 45 people there got infected
Re: Coronavirus: Guidance For Safe Mass Gatherings In Nigeria By NCDC by GermanMelania: 12:07am On Mar 17, 2020
Zooposki:

Thats what italy has said. A 21 year old Spaniard guy died. He had unknown leukemia. The problem is non of us know which condition we get wey go make the matter worse please be careful out there. Buhari needs to close the border. Benin reported a guy from a close by nation just entered there with Coro
Re: Coronavirus: Guidance For Safe Mass Gatherings In Nigeria By NCDC by CanadaOrBust: 1:25am On Mar 17, 2020
GermanMelania:

You are a liar. Show the scientific report that confirms your claims. The Senegal guy has infected 17 people. Direct contacts. You are part of the reason why the next epicenter and mass deaths will be in nigeria. You will have blood on your hands. Trump just announced things will continue until july august. That is way past summer and getting into fall. China did a lockdown. America thought it wouldn't hit them. It is now spreading on our continent. In egypt the intial patient accused was sequenced and couldn't have been the source of contamination. Her virus came from europe. And 45 people there got infected

My brother it is almost all due to the weather. EVERYONE of the very few people with Corona in Senegal either came back from a hot spot or are close family members of someone who came back from a hot spot. All have either no symptoms or very mild to moderate symptoms and some have since tested negative.

Italy is a long country with wildly differing temperatures. Almost all the corona are in the cold northern regions (see table below).
Ask yourself these questions:
Corona is a flu-like virus. Why does the flu disappear in Summer?
Why do these flu-like viruses never originate in the summer?
Why do they never originate or succeed in tropical countries like Nigeria.
Why is there no flu in the tropics yet it kills 40,000 people yearly in US?
Finally, mention one warm humid poor country where corona has succeeded. YOU CAN’T!

Countries have long banned flights from, or automatic quarantine for all high-incidence areas (US banned flights from China in January, from Milan in February!) Nigeria has done none of that TO DATE!

If Nigeria’s weather were cold that Italian man would have infected all the drivers who drove him, all the hotel staff who served him, and most of the people he interacted with in the factory. And then those people would have infected other people, and so on.
THANK OUR BLESSED WEATHER AND HOT SUN!

Re: Coronavirus: Guidance For Safe Mass Gatherings In Nigeria By NCDC by Forhcythe(m): 2:00am On Mar 17, 2020
The way they're stating all this stuff as if they can be able to keep up with them....foolish FG
Re: Coronavirus: Guidance For Safe Mass Gatherings In Nigeria By NCDC by Farki: 10:33am On Mar 17, 2020
Very good moves, well done. Hope our owambe people are listening.
Re: Coronavirus: Guidance For Safe Mass Gatherings In Nigeria By NCDC by 1cent: 10:57am On Mar 17, 2020
Fellow Africans,
�I address you today as the globe is shaking, the kings and rulers of the earth have now known that they are but mere men.
�A mere virus have emptied the streets of proud cities. National and international Airlines have been grounded, schools closed, entertainment events closed, even friendly hand shakes are now avoided to elbow shakes.
�Have you paused and wondered what is really happening. Why is there so much global panic now.
�The thing is, GOD is trying to get the attention of the world. It looks like a final warning from the office of the CEO of the UNIVERSE.
�It is a signal that a very big event is about to take place in the globe.
�God never does anything without first giving out warnings to alert humanity.
�JESUS CHRIST is COMING SOON from the SKIES and all GLOBAL TV networks will carry it live with commentaries of the event. Revelation 1:7 Matthew 24:29-31
�The world will be divided into three groups of people.
*Those who made the rapture and left the earth to be with Jesus Christ in the sky.
*Those who are carnal believers that did not make the rapture because they were not prepared for it.
*Those who never believed in Jesus Christ before the rapture and they cannot be saved again because the Holy Spirit will not be there to convict them of sin to repent and be saved.

�Now, come to think of it, Just a mere Virus and the whole Earth is on Panic mode.
�Just a Virus and Businesses are shutting down and streets of cities like London are empty.
�Just a Virus and Citizens of nations cannot Move around the way they wish to and all flights from Europe to America are shut down.
�Just a Virus, and the nations we look to as developed nations are being Threatened without bombs.
�Just a Virus, Educational institutions are closed and entertainment centers are closed.
�Just a Virus and Religious sites are closed and Churches are announcing no services till further notice.
�Just a Virus, and the world market is collapsing and nations are entering into recession with speed.
�If an Ordinary Virus could do all these, Imagine what will Be on this Earth, the day King Jesus Christ will return in the sky.
�Take note, when Jesus Christ appears in the sky, all cars, trucks, air planes, trains and ships driven by prepared saints will have the drivers and pilots ejected by the power of Jesus Christ in the rapture into the sky. And that will cause the greatest Crashes of air, road, rail and sea ever. It is a day of gloom and doom.
�My GOD! Give Us Understanding to know what is about to Happen to those who will not be raptured on that day.
�Corona is a warning alert from heaven to the whole world saying that something of heavy global magnitude is about to happen.

�Sir/Ma, brothers/sisters, Make use of this moment by Repenting from Sin and Accepting JESUS CHRIST as Lord and Savior before it is too late.

2nd Corinthians 6:1-2
The Door of Mercy is About to Be Closed finally. It is a fearful thing to think that a man will be lost forever into eternity in a burning hell with brimstone and Sulphur when he or she could have just stopped to pray now and accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. If you have read this and you are not sure if you are born again, then I urge you to pray now like this:

�Dear heavenly, I come to you as a sinner and I am very sorry for all my sins. I believe today that Jesus Christ died for my sins and I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is Lord and I belive in my heart that God raised Him from the dead. Write my name in the book of life and cancel name from the book of death. I confess I am saved. Amen."�

Please do it now and be saved.
❤️Please SHARE urgently and save a soul from hell and free your hand from their blood.
Re: Coronavirus: Guidance For Safe Mass Gatherings In Nigeria By NCDC by Sunnick(m): 8:20pm On Mar 17, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

U people should talk what u know. Stop arguing something u don’t know, something that has been scientifically proven.
Senegal has 5 cases all people returning from hot spots. Compare to the chart below which is from a week ago.

Bros let’s thank God for our warm humid weather and hot sun. It has been SCIENTIFICALLY proven that corona (like the flu) does not survive long in WARM humid places. Add to that the immune boosting VITAMIN D from our hot sun and corona doesn’t stand a chance. It is not only Africa or blacks, South America and Caribbean too, any poor place with such conditions.

Trash. Ur Senegal as grew to 27 as at today be saying wat u don't knw
Re: Coronavirus: Guidance For Safe Mass Gatherings In Nigeria By NCDC by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 17, 2020
FAVIPIRAVIR..... Finally there seems to be a cure
Re: Coronavirus: Guidance For Safe Mass Gatherings In Nigeria By NCDC by CanadaOrBust: 9:16pm On Mar 17, 2020
Sunnick:

Trash. Ur Senegal as grew to 27 as at today be saying wat u don't knw

U people are something else. Grabbing at straws instead f accepting a FACT starring u right in the face.
368 just DIED in Italy in ONE DAY
Meanwhile ALL in Senegal are either returnees from hot zones or their close family members. Some have no symptoms whatsoever while others have very mild to moderate symptoms. Also some of that 27 have already tested negative to the virus!
See below.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gofundme Refunds Those Who Donated To #savemayowa Course / Osun Records Third COVID-19 Death / COVID-19 Update For September 14 2020 In Nigeria - (1,912 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.