Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko All Smiles As They Jet Out Together - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko All Smiles As They Jet Out Together (56402 Views)

E-money And Wife Juliet All Smiles As They Jet Out For Vacation - Photos / Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos / I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko All Smiles As They Jet Out Together by Nobody: 5:40am On Mar 17, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Which company this man get abeg

ogwo ego needs no company.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko All Smiles As They Jet Out Together by Kinjikitileking(m): 8:20am On Mar 17, 2020
MansoryMX:
I remembered vividly when the rumor came out newly about this child and this grandpa. She, her mum, brothers and everyone around her denied it because of shame. Money is indeed the center of this world. There is no Morality again in this world.
Yeah
Madam kemi digged it up ,,
Fear that woman,, fear madam kemi
There is always an iota of truth in what she is saying..
She is an investigative journalist

The whole of that girls family denied it that Time ..
I just wonder ,,, why did they denied it ,, why did they denied when it's actually true
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko All Smiles As They Jet Out Together by Jude82: 8:23am On Mar 17, 2020
Never knew money could reset someone's brain..
Anyways, congratulations...
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko All Smiles As They Jet Out Together by bassman007(m): 8:54am On Mar 17, 2020
I don't know if it is Regina Daniels that is making Ned Nwoko popular, or it is the other way round. Everything they do seem to be on front page lately. Regina Daniels eats lunch with Ned Nwoko, front page, Regina Daniels takes selfie with Ned Nwoko, front page...I don tire for their news sef. Is she the only actress in Nigeria? Or is he the only senator in Nigeria? Nairaland abeg na

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko All Smiles As They Jet Out Together by Roman7(m): 9:04am On Mar 17, 2020
Love is sweet oh!!! When money enter lover is sweeter.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko All Smiles As They Jet Out Together by lighternote: 9:11am On Mar 17, 2020
Onye öbůna jee chůba ego to avoid laying on a wretched mat in face me I face you house with I pass my neighbor generator typing litany of anger and frustration against people enjoying their beautiful lives on board private jet grin

Regina is way smarter than her age kiss

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko All Smiles As They Jet Out Together by Edmundbill(m): 9:55am On Mar 17, 2020
Slide into ur househelp and childrens whatsapp to know what they are getting into in just 2 steps.......join our whatsapp class now https:///LtjS8OdTeUK8GewntJYJlG
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko All Smiles As They Jet Out Together by jovijovi: 10:07am On Mar 17, 2020
Poverty need to be cursed, or what do u think after seeing things like this?

Anyway check my signature for your original waist trainer and other body shapers, at affordable prices. We deliver Nationwide. contact us
Zero ate zero- too- seven- for-for-five-too-for-three
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko All Smiles As They Jet Out Together by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
She has grown thicker

Ayam starting to like her now

And she does look like someone that's collecting fresh hard d1ck
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko All Smiles As They Jet Out Together by skoles001(m): 3:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
cRobo:
Jet off to where again

with this coronavirus ravaging everywhere

las las na only money dem get, dem nor get sense

I won't say a word

grin
This one wey u talk nkor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HKN Arstiste, Danagog Grabs Lady's Butt On Stage In Owerri (photo) / Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death / Eve Esin Builds A New House, Honours Her Late Mother, Mary Patrick Esin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.