Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,866 members, 7,899,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 07:11 AM

How To Test Your Sperm Quality At Home Using Water. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Test Your Sperm Quality At Home Using Water. (17206 Views)

How To Increase Your Sperm Quality Naturally / Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome / Lasting Longer Does Not Gaurantee Fertility (Sperm Quality Does) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Test Your Sperm Quality At Home Using Water. by Mazigabriel(m): 5:21pm On Mar 16, 2020
Below are easy way to test the quality of your semen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Test Your Sperm Quality At Home Using Water. by Mazigabriel(m): 5:23pm On Mar 16, 2020
Mazigabriel:
Below are easy way to test the quality of your semen.

1 Like

Re: How To Test Your Sperm Quality At Home Using Water. by saintokwuluora(m): 5:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
Great post for every young person.

2 Likes

Re: How To Test Your Sperm Quality At Home Using Water. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
as long as u eat a balanced meal(frruits and veggies included) ur sperm quality will always be good cheesy.no need for u to be doing testing.just eat right.

6 Likes

Re: How To Test Your Sperm Quality At Home Using Water. by Topestbilly(m): 6:03pm On Mar 16, 2020
Thanks op
Re: How To Test Your Sperm Quality At Home Using Water. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 16, 2020
Absolute rubbish. If i ever heard of a most useless experiment, then this is it.

2 Likes

Re: How To Test Your Sperm Quality At Home Using Water. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2020
Otun tii bere ok
Re: How To Test Your Sperm Quality At Home Using Water. by Israeljones(m): 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2020
That Alcohol issue is my problem 42 in a week.... And i cant stop

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Test Your Sperm Quality At Home Using Water. by Lanretoye(m): 8:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
this test go make person start to dey masturbate now,what about low orgasm test?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Test Your Sperm Quality At Home Using Water. by Offpoint: 8:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
I'm good then, I accidentally split mine on oil and it sank to the bottom.

I've been feeding on unripe plantain and bitter leaves daily for 3 years now...

I'm afraid of greeting my female neighbors, good morning alone might get someone pregnant with set of 3plets

17 Likes

Re: How To Test Your Sperm Quality At Home Using Water. by A305: 9:39pm On Mar 16, 2020
The only lesson I got from that tip above is mas turbate in a cup lol.

The real sperm quality test from home is simple; jerk off and spill your sperm on the floor and leave it for 30min to 1 hour. If you see ant come around it perching and feeding on it then, you got a good and potent sperm because those ant are feeding on the sucrose(sugar) in the protein embedded in the semen.

But if you no see ant Bros, go do check up.

3 Likes

Re: How To Test Your Sperm Quality At Home Using Water. by gift2xl: 9:39pm On Mar 16, 2020
Hope the virgins are free, cz I am a chronic virgin.

2 Shares

Re: How To Test Your Sperm Quality At Home Using Water. by mytime24(f): 9:51pm On Mar 16, 2020
I was here
Re: How To Test Your Sperm Quality At Home Using Water. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 16, 2020
Smoking quality weed also boosts fertility

1 Like

Re: How To Test Your Sperm Quality At Home Using Water. by Okoroawusa: 9:58pm On Mar 16, 2020
mytime24:
I was here
We see you

Which of the two girls are you?
Re: How To Test Your Sperm Quality At Home Using Water. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 16, 2020
Oga OP sperm no be egg o, this test you put here is raw egg integrity test.

This your post is useless; no different from those fake Whatsapp messages about cancer and other health related issues.
Re: How To Test Your Sperm Quality At Home Using Water. by movingclouds(m): 11:44pm On Mar 16, 2020
mytime24:
I was here
Dad just read your comment
Re: How To Test Your Sperm Quality At Home Using Water. by Mazigabriel(m): 12:21am On Mar 17, 2020
Topestbilly:
Thanks op
yout welcome
Re: How To Test Your Sperm Quality At Home Using Water. by Mazigabriel(m): 12:23am On Mar 17, 2020
Paulimation:
Absolute rubbish. If i ever heard of a most useless experiment, then this is it.
your insane

1 Like

Re: How To Test Your Sperm Quality At Home Using Water. by Nobody: 2:44am On Mar 17, 2020
Biko nwanne where is the scientific proof...
Re: How To Test Your Sperm Quality At Home Using Water. by Au79(m): 2:57am On Mar 17, 2020
this analysis only takes cognisance of sperm quatity as a property of good sperm. apart from the quantity( the count), which is responsible for the sinking of the sperm in water, other properties include the sperm mobility, liquifaction time, morphology( ideal is sperm with 1head and 1tail) and so on..so even if you having very large sperm quantity(count) that can sink to the bottom of water with the speed of light, it doesnt gurantee fertility as all other properties has to b met..

2 Likes

Re: How To Test Your Sperm Quality At Home Using Water. by Uyi168: 3:07am On Mar 17, 2020
A305:
The only lesson I got from that tip above is mas turbate in a cup lol.

The real sperm quality test from home is simple; jerk off and spill your sperm on the floor and leave it for 30min to 1 hour. If you see ant come around it perching and feeding on it then, you got a good and potent sperm because those ant are feeding on the sucrose(sugar) in the protein embedded in the semen.

But if you no see ant Bros, go do check up.
Where are u people getting all these nonsense from??

1 Like

Re: How To Test Your Sperm Quality At Home Using Water. by Godwin2am(m): 6:28am On Mar 17, 2020
I've stopped masturbation get a new lady,,, she's now pregnant. I bleep anytime I want to. Govt should help make sec cheaper so that many guys can leave masturbation
Re: How To Test Your Sperm Quality At Home Using Water. by Gandollaar(f): 8:40am On Mar 17, 2020
Timely thread for NL Studs grin

Mynd44 lalasticlala Afamed osuamaka Racoon SilasNwude Mrvitalis pointzerom lzza metaphysical johnmartus westbestside Arrewa Helinues Sarrki Simplyleo ouotasystem Frlukas naijaroyalty Davash222 legendher0 slap44 immotep staffoforayan awol1

My motherly instincts tells me you guys should hear this.
Re: How To Test Your Sperm Quality At Home Using Water. by helinues: 9:25am On Mar 17, 2020
undecided

Nonsense and ingredients

Re: How To Test Your Sperm Quality At Home Using Water. by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 17, 2020
Op, masturbate in a cup kee u dia.
na so una dey kill una future kids. miscreant
Re: How To Test Your Sperm Quality At Home Using Water. by Davash222(m): 10:21am On Mar 17, 2020
Gandollaar:
Timely thread for NL Studs grin

Mynd44 lalasticlala Afamed osuamaka Racoon SilasNwude Mrvitalis pointzerom lzza metaphysical johnmartus westbestside Arrewa Helinues Sarrki Simplyleo ouotasystem Frlukas naijaroyalty Davash222 legendher0 slap44 immotep staffoforayan awol1

My motherly instincts tells me you guys should hear this.
Lol
I cover my eyes and phone with the blood of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: How To Test Your Sperm Quality At Home Using Water. by femi4: 10:49am On Mar 17, 2020
mytime24:
I was here
We were here
Re: How To Test Your Sperm Quality At Home Using Water. by anochuko01(m): 10:59am On Mar 17, 2020
i dont need a test to know whats up...
our own fit fertilize farmland sef grin

1 Like

Re: How To Test Your Sperm Quality At Home Using Water. by dontrulee: 3:17pm On Mar 17, 2020
mytime24:
I was here
what are you looking for here bad girl? do you need sperm?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? / What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? / I Am Actually The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.