Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam (45574 Views)

Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. / We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam / Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by seunmohmoh(f): 5:36pm On Mar 16, 2020
Good day everyone, i need urgent advice from you guys. My Jamb centre was located at gateway poly saapade. Not knowing there are two gateway at ogun state, i went to the popular gateway at igbesa and it was too late before i discovered this.

Is there anything i can do? Can jamb reschedule the date if i complain? Please help.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by LordAzubuike(f): 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2020
When na prick you go dey fvck up and down how you wan take remember your center. When I wrote mine in the 90s, pencil and paper, we made sure we located our centers at least 2 days before.

Well to answer your question, there might be a remedy but your chance are slim. Go to Abuja and lodge your complaint there if you want prompt attendance or you can send them a mail if you have the patience.

309 Likes 20 Shares

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Davash222(m): 6:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Good day everyone, i need urgent advice from you guys. My Jamb centre was located at gateway poly saapade. Not knowing there are two gateway at ogun state, i went to the popular gateway at igbesa and it was too late before i discovered this. Is there anything i can do? Can jamb reschedule the date if i complain? Please help.
Lalasticlala please help me.
The two getways in Ogun has poly
Exam center is getway poly saapade why going getaway at igbesa?

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by icebird25(m): 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2020
LordAzubuike:
When na prick you go dey fvck up and down how you wan take remember your center. When I wrote mine in the 90s, pencil and paper, we made sure we located our centers at least 2 days before.

Well to answer your question, there might be a remedy but your chance are slim. Go to Abuja and lodge your complaint there if you want prompt attendance or you can send them a mail if you have the patience.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Eleniyan15: 6:22pm On Mar 16, 2020
This one pass me oo but since it cbt, i think it should be possible for you to write your exam. Just pray those officials are normal. Moreover the distance from the center you visited and the proposed center for the exam if it not far i think you should have visited the venue.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by seunmohmoh(f): 6:24pm On Mar 16, 2020
Davash222:

The two getways in Ogun has poly
Exam center is getway poly saapade why going getaway at igbesa?
It was a mistake. Anything i can do?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by toffyz(m): 6:26pm On Mar 16, 2020
Go and complain @ jamb office.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Nickshrapnel: 6:27pm On Mar 16, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Try sending a message to their handle on Twitter, or go to their office in Abeokuta to complain. I don’t know if anything can be done, I’m just suggesting you do this

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Davash222(m): 6:30pm On Mar 16, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Pray to God, He will direct you.

Don’t mention.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 7:02pm On Mar 16, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Good day everyone, i need urgent advice from you guys. My Jamb centre was located at gateway poly saapade. Not knowing there are two gateway at ogun state, i went to the popular gateway at igbesa and it was too late before i discovered this. Is there anything i can do? Can jamb reschedule the date if i complain? Please help.

Jamb usually rescheduled exams for those that missed the exams due to one reason or the other after all exams have finished, so take a chill pill and don't let it repeat itself

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by sammyesx: 7:32pm On Mar 16, 2020
seunmohmoh:

Go to a cyber cafe that does jamb registration, tell them what happened,, they will probably know what to do.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Simplecity(m): 7:37pm On Mar 16, 2020
LordAzubuike:

You hit the nail on the head sotey the table come break grin grin if na dick appointment she dey go for she would have found the house two or three days to the appointment day

152 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Makavelli25: 7:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
Infact am short of words.
But aunty wink when you found out you were at the wrong center you should have visited the correct one as fast as you can. They would have certainly hold you for lateness but intense begging and correct explanation the officials will understand.
God bless you
Am a jambite too my exam is tomorow wish me well

107 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Alexaonfleek: 7:52pm On Mar 16, 2020
They usually reschedule exams for those who missed for one reason or the other.
Better still,go to a jamb approved cafe and tell them.
They'll give you better advice.
Did you write the exam there?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Froshloaded: 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Ah!!!!!
Mama do this,
Go back to the jamb center and inform them about this..
Mail and tweet @ jamb

PS next time, just go back to the center you are supposed to do it, last last they will just scold you, but you will do it..
I'm really sorry about this dear..
Good luck!!

2 Likes

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 16, 2020
did you miss the exam or you did it in another center??..

you never talk wetin sup gangan!! ..

Las Las .. you go still contact jamb or go jamb office for ikoyi and explain it all to then

4 Likes

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by EliteDude(m): 8:21pm On Mar 16, 2020
Hmmm, ya'all saying next time, next time... Na wetin now!!!!

How many times ya'all want her to write jamb?

8 Likes

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by AstroG: 9:08pm On Mar 16, 2020
So your still a JAMBITE shocked shocked

100 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by seunmohmoh(f): 9:12pm On Mar 16, 2020
Makavelli25:
But aunty wink when you found out you were at the wrong center you should have visited the correct one as fast as you can. They would have certainly hold you for lateness but intense begging and correct explanation the officials will understand.
God bless you
It was already 1:20pm and my exam was 1:30 . The place was about 3 hours away. I couldn't go.

2 Likes

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by seunmohmoh(f): 9:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
biGDhAp:
did you miss the exam or you did it in another center??..

you never talk wetin sup gangan!! ..

Las Las .. you go still contact jamb or go jamb office for ikoyi and explain it all to then
I did not do it.
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Roon9(m): 9:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ekpele! Just learn the lesson
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Hisduchess(f): 9:34pm On Mar 16, 2020
Simplecity:
You hit the nail on the head sotey the table come break grin grin if na dick appointment she dey go for she would have found the house two or three days to the appointment day

This is sooo lame,be empathetic

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Hisduchess(f): 9:35pm On Mar 16, 2020
Makavelli25:
God bless you

Your signature off me ooo.which one is madslem again grin grin
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Godmademan(m): 9:54pm On Mar 16, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Although LordAzubuike was circumstantial in making his point he did point out a huge point. You shoukd have visited the venue at least 24hrs prior to the exam. It's a lesson for you and others.

24 Likes

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by FatherBona: 9:55pm On Mar 16, 2020
Hisduchess:

grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Makavelli25: 10:08pm On Mar 16, 2020
seunmohmoh:
It was already 1:20pm and my exam was 1:30 . The place was about 3 hours away. I couldn't go.
you supposed to. You could have written with second or third batch

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Makavelli25: 10:09pm On Mar 16, 2020
Hisduchess:

Lady anambra E get why

4 Likes

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 16, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Am sorry to say this but You Just Lost #4700

5 Likes

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Vega100: 11:06pm On Mar 16, 2020
This girl sweet sha
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by FatherBona: 11:23pm On Mar 16, 2020
Vega100:
This girl sweet sha
E get one mumu ugly boy wey go dey collect am steady for d area shebi u knw? wink

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Did Chris Ngige Assault ASUU President, Osodeke, In A Meeting? / New Kano Almajiri Boarding Schools (Photos) / Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.