Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam (45829 Views)

Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. / We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam / Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Vega100: 11:38pm On Mar 16, 2020
FatherBona:

E get one mumu ugly boy wey go dey collect am steady for d area shebi u knw? wink
I wish I'm that boy!!

4 Likes

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by FatherBona: 11:55pm On Mar 16, 2020
Vega100:
I wish I'm that boy!!
Don't wish, the are girls hotter than her who are begging for your attention and are dying to go down with you. Only if you knw what to do.
Play your cards right and you will be tired of these girls. Allow a professor to show you grin

7 Likes

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Simplecity(m): 12:35am On Mar 17, 2020
Hisduchess:

This is sooo lame,be empathetic
lol....carry the matter on your head wella.....We all have a brain i dont see why it must not be used...

8 Likes

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Papadoh(m): 7:44am On Mar 17, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Good day everyone, i need urgent advice from you guys. My Jamb centre was located at gateway poly saapade. Not knowing there are two gateway at ogun state, i went to the popular gateway at igbesa and it was too late before i discovered this. Is there anything i can do? Can jamb reschedule the date if i complain? Please help.
Lalasticlala please help me.
Why didn't you visit your centre prior to the day of your exam?

8 Likes

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by spiceadole: 7:50am On Mar 17, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Good day everyone, i need urgent advice from you guys. My Jamb centre was located at gateway poly saapade. Not knowing there are two gateway at ogun state, i went to the popular gateway at igbesa and it was too late before i discovered this.

Is there anything i can do? Can jamb reschedule the date if i complain? Please help.

Your exam centre was clearly stated for you but for whatever reasons ,you chose to go elsewhere.

Register for the exam next year!

When I wrote JAMB about 15 years ago..We locate our exam centres few days before the exam day..
Buy writing materials and keep them tucked safe in our small purses.

We wake up very early to find our way to the exam venue,even after locating the place earlier.

But Indomie generation?

SMH for you people

31 Likes

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Zane2point4(m): 7:52am On Mar 17, 2020
Hahaha... grin angry angry
Will you miss the road to your boyfriend house?

Pls find jamb Twitter handle and inform them.

4 Likes

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by hush15: 7:52am On Mar 17, 2020
seunmohmoh:
It was a mistake. Anything i can do?

Rather than asking, why not begin to take bus to igbesa cos waiting for answer on NL would be the most foolish thing to do. NL is not JAMB CBT support center

4 Likes

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Pholadime(m): 7:53am On Mar 17, 2020
grin
LordAzubuike:
When na prick you go dey fvck up and down how you wan take remember your center. When I wrote mine in the 90s, pencil and paper, we made sure we located our centers at least 2 days before.

Well to answer your question, there might be a remedy but your chance are slim. Go to Abuja and lodge your complaint there if you want prompt attendance or you can send them a mail if you have the patience.

4 Likes

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 17, 2020
Hi all, I'm tired of this life, I feel useless and exhausted because of idleness and lack of capability to meet my day to day ends meet. I'm in need of any job that can provide roof over my head and feeding, (at least let me start from there) I'm in dire need and I solicit anyone who has information or anyway to help me to please come to my aid. I wish everyone better luck than mine. My location is Ibadan but I'm ready to move to anywhere even if it is Maiduguri.
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by precious519: 7:53am On Mar 17, 2020
Soo u cnt even go and look for ur center before
D exam date

3 Likes

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Meteng: 7:54am On Mar 17, 2020
Davash222:

The two getways in Ogun has poly
Exam center is getway poly saapade why going getaway at igbesa?
I tire o

1 Like

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by lonelydora: 7:54am On Mar 17, 2020
LordAzubuike:
When na prick you go dey fvck up and down how you wan take remember your center. When I wrote mine in the 90s, pencil and paper, we made sure we located our centers at least 2 days before.

Well to answer your question, there might be a remedy but your chance are slim. Go to Abuja and lodge your complaint there if you want prompt attendance or you can send them a mail if you have the patience.

Exactly. This Indomie generations don't take things seriously.

11 Likes

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by kponkedenge(m): 7:54am On Mar 17, 2020
seunmohmoh:
I did not do it.
You can still write it.
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by ulessonedu(f): 7:54am On Mar 17, 2020
I will advice you go ahead with locating your correct exam center. Then explain yourself to the JAMB Representatives.

It is quite unfair how JAMB post kids outside their location

If I introduce you to a highly sought after STEM (Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology) subject lesson Teacher whose annual fee is NGN 29,500 – will you be interested? If you answered yes, lets deal!

Call or Chat Jummy on 07019934629

Gift this opportunity to a child/ward (son, daughter, niece, nephew, cousin, neighbor, mentee) in senior secondary school.

Video theme: Introduction to Statistics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdUDv9RjMSM

1 Like

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by vezycash(m): 7:56am On Mar 17, 2020
Masonkaycares:
Am sorry to say this but You Just Lost #4700

Lost a full year. She still young though.

Now that jamb is computer based, I wonder why they are still writing it once a year. It makes no sense.

At LEAST three times per year.

9 Likes

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 17, 2020
Every naija things Nah jagajaga. Who jamb help. You better double your huzzle make you go study abroad.
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 17, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Good day everyone, i need urgent advice from you guys. My Jamb centre was located at gateway poly saapade. Not knowing there are two gateway at ogun state, i went to the popular gateway at igbesa and it was too late before i discovered this.

Is there anything i can do? Can jamb reschedule the date if i complain? Please help.

This your case get as e be o. Do as ChiefAzubuike said or wait till next year, time flies.

seunmohmoh I just checked somewhere, there'll be no rescheduling this year. Sorry

1 Like

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by DropsMic(m): 7:56am On Mar 17, 2020
Cool
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Jabioro: 7:57am On Mar 17, 2020
Makavelli25:
Infact am short of words.
But aunty wink when you found out you were at the wrong center you should have visited the correct one as fast as you can. They would have certainly hold you for lateness but intense begging and correct explanation the officials will understand.
God bless you
Am a jambite too my exam is tomorow wish me well
There's no way she can meet at correct center from the wrong centre that day except she use Osinbanjo helicopter..Igbesa to Sapade..oviko!

3 Likes

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 17, 2020
LordAzubuike:

Do you know her from somewhere? If not why make this kind of comment. We need to respect our women a little bit more. These kinds of comments are no longer cool or funny in 2020

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 17, 2020
Davash222:

Pray to God, He will direct you.

Don’t mention.
Had always thought you were an atheist.
Meanwhile, na under-18 full Nairaland o..and na them dey disturb pass shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 17, 2020
Aloneranger:
Hi all, I'm tired of this life, I feel useless and exhausted because of idleness and lack of capability to meet my day to day ends meet. I'm in need of any job that can provide roof over my head and feeding, (at least let me start from there) I'm in dire need and I solicit anyone who has information or anyway to help me to please come to my aid. I wish everyone better luck than mine. My location is Ibadan but I'm ready to move to anywhere even if it is Maiduguri.
Don’t despair. You’re young and better days are ahead of you. Just keep believing and working hard. Job is not the only way forward. Starts looking for meager business opportunities and develop a skill.

6 Likes

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by BankyGee(m): 7:59am On Mar 17, 2020
Froshloaded:

Ah!!!!!
Mama do this,
Go back to the jamb center and inform them about this..
Mail and tweet @ jamb

PS next time, just go back to the center you are supposed to do it, last last they will just scold you, but you will do it..
I'm really sorry about this dear..
Good luck!!
Thanks bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Merciful77: 7:59am On Mar 17, 2020
Sorry u should have gone to Sapade since it was d address been sent to u. Go lay a complaint so sorry.
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Meteng: 7:59am On Mar 17, 2020
FatherBona:

E get one mumu ugly boy wey go dey collect am steady for d area shebi u knw? wink
Ahswear!

1 Like

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by chukwumzurum(m): 8:00am On Mar 17, 2020
First visit your state office i.e ogun state jamb office... You'll be directed properly there..
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by buzorcharles(m): 8:00am On Mar 17, 2020
Simplecity:
You hit the nail on the head sotey the table come break grin grin if na dick appointment she dey go for she would have found the house two or three days to the appointment day

She no fit use google map but she sabi all social app on her fone. Non academic student

10 Likes

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by NigeriaBam: 8:01am On Mar 17, 2020
grin
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by mechanics(m): 8:02am On Mar 17, 2020
You should have confirmed your centre first before the date of the exam, I doubt if it will be rescheduled, you can go to their office and make enquiry.
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Gorillabrain: 8:03am On Mar 17, 2020
Have u ever missed road to ur boyfriend house one day? Yeye they worry u. Nothing for head than to upload pix like homeless child. Abeg carry ur yeye jamb matter comot for road. Instead of u to ask how we can cure coronavirus u dey ask jamb question. Pls go learn trade.

4 Likes

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Bbbwings: 8:03am On Mar 17, 2020
This life sha
This girl is unserious.
How will you make this kind of mistake.
I visited my center two weeks prior to the exam.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Obtains Her Masters Degree At 24 (Photos) / Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) / Nigerian Lady Bags 1st Class In BSc & Distinction In MSc Outside Nigeria(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.