Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam (45575 Views)

Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. / We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam / Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Singingbae(m): 9:18am On Mar 17, 2020
enemyofprogress:
yinmu. You be JAMB official abi you wan use her predicament cash am? grin grin

I’m not someone like that, if you know me, I’m an accredited JAMB cbt center
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Singingbae(m): 9:18am On Mar 17, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Ok. I will. Thank you.
I’ll be expecting
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by uptownemmygee(m): 9:19am On Mar 17, 2020
just wait till next year jare
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Lilymax(f): 9:20am On Mar 17, 2020
Simplecity:
You hit the nail on the head sotey the table come break grin grin if na dick appointment she dey go for she would have found the house two or three days to the appointment day
Why do y'all have to be like this? If you don't have a helpful suggestion to make, must you comment?
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by xcelentattitude(m): 9:20am On Mar 17, 2020
EliteDude:
Hmmm, ya'all saying next time, next time... Na wetin now!!!!

How many times ya'all want her to write jamb?

Exactly My thoughts too grin grin

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by enemyofprogress: 9:21am On Mar 17, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Maybe I have a small face but I'm over 22. Lol but thank you.
i smell lies from the pit of lies
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by enemyofprogress: 9:23am On Mar 17, 2020
Singingbae:

I’ll be expecting
see seriousness. You net don cash big fish for nairaland. Abeg sofri sofri o
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Bigii(m): 9:23am On Mar 17, 2020
otunbalamba:
see as people dey bash this babe like say dem never do mistake before undecided but aunty seunmohmoh you sef no do well oo, the fact that you've been trying since 2014, this mistake is inexcusable na what's done is done.. just hope they reschedule exams for people that were absent for one reason or the other cry if that doesn't happen, na next year things be that o
On the bright side, grin you made FP cool

The babe too do. Even PM sef she nor the reply.
All the while i no know say na Jambito, the slim curves on her dp deceived me grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by LuciusX: 9:23am On Mar 17, 2020
Do not tell them you went to the wrong centre cos they'll be like 'Sorry, this isn't a special case. The address was boldly written on the slip'. So your best bet would be to slash your arms and thighs wid a knife and show it to them telling them you had a traffic accident on your way to the centre. Cry convincingly and put GV paint on the scab and you're good to go. Abeg no die when doing the slashig o say na me send you. Me sef I just write JAMB.

5 Likes

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by enemyofprogress: 9:23am On Mar 17, 2020
Singingbae:

I’m not someone like that, if you know me, I’m an accredited JAMB cbt center
show us your id
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by ijabiken1(m): 9:24am On Mar 17, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Good day everyone, i need urgent advice from you guys. My Jamb centre was located at gateway poly saapade. Not knowing there are two gateway at ogun state, i went to the popular gateway at igbesa and it was too late before i discovered this.

Is there anything i can do? Can jamb reschedule the date if i complain? Please help. But u saw gateway poky saapade is different from igbesa now,

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Accurate5(m): 9:24am On Mar 17, 2020
Many of the comments by the so-called adults on this thread leaves much to be desired. It's a mistake that can happen even to the best of us. Y'all don't need to crucify the poor girl.
@seunmohmoh, if it happens that there's no way that this can be resolved, I'll advise you to obtain your A levels if you have the wherewithals, as it makes you better placed for scholarship opportunities outside the country. If the scholarships don't work out, you can always use your A levels to seek admission into 200 level in Nigerian universities, so it's a win-win situation.
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by enemyofprogress: 9:25am On Mar 17, 2020
LuciusX:
Do not tell them you went to the wrong centre cos they'll be like 'Sorry, this isn't a special case. The adress was boldly written on the slip'. So your best bet would be to slash your arms and thighs wid a knife and show it to them telling them you had a traffic accident on your way to the centre. Cry convincingly and put GV paint on the scab and you're good to go. Abeg no die when doing the slashig o say na me send you. Me sef I just write JAMB.
JAMB officials please come and see what they want to cook for you o

1 Like

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:25am On Mar 17, 2020
LordAzubuike:
When na prick you go dey fvck up and down how you wan take remember your center. When I wrote mine in the 90s, pencil and paper, we made sure we located our centers at least 2 days before.

Well to answer your question, there might be a remedy but your chance are slim. Go to Abuja and lodge your complaint there if you want prompt attendance or you can send them a mail if you have the patience.

Egungun be careful
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Simplecity(m): 9:26am On Mar 17, 2020
Lilymax:

Why do y'all have to be like this? If you don't have a helpful suggestion to make, must you comment?
This comment you made oya tell me how valuable or how it relates to the Topic on ground.....samething applies to you...if you no get wetin to talk remove eye waka comot no be you dey buy data for pesin.....
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by uptownemmygee(m): 9:26am On Mar 17, 2020
kestolove95:
Since u hv failed to write jamb, u hv succeeded in making front page, congrats
Anty Kilode
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Henadih(m): 9:26am On Mar 17, 2020
JUST TRY YOUR LUCK YOU MIGHT JUST BE LUCKY. IT IS POSSIBLE TO DO BUT OUR NIGERIA SYSTEM AND OUR OFFICIALS HABIT WILL FRUSTRATE ONE. SINCE THE EXAMS ARE STILL ON I SEE NO REASON WHY IT CANNOT BE POSSIBLE. JUST BE HOPEFUL GOD IS ON YOUR SIDE.
seunmohmoh:
It was a mistake. Anything i can do?
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by enemyofprogress: 9:27am On Mar 17, 2020
Bigii:

The babe too do. Even PM sef she nor the reply.
All the while i no know say na Jambito, the slim curves on her dp deceived me grin
confession of brother brostitution
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by kingsleybrave(m): 9:27am On Mar 17, 2020
Makavelli25:
Infact am short of words.
But aunty wink when you found out you were at the wrong center you should have visited the correct one as fast as you can. They would have certainly hold you for lateness but intense begging and correct explanation the officials will understand.
God bless you
Am a jambite too my exam is tomorow wish me well
I am even pretty sure she even arrived at the wrong centre very late......all these indomie generation are too carefree and nonchalant....... Those days you m must locate your centre before the exam day

1 Like

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by chiemmanuel(m): 9:28am On Mar 17, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Please read well before commenting. I got there hours before the exam but it was during biometrics that the people in charge told me I came to the wrong centre.
if you got there hours before commencement of the exams, you should have located the main center,
NEXT time, if you don't know a place you are going to, try to go there a day before, this don't only apply for exams, even interviews, once you graduate, you might likely attend interviews,
Or if you have an interview at NNPC, how would you tell your folks you missed the interview because you couldn't locate the venue

1 Like

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Bluffly: 9:28am On Mar 17, 2020
LordAzubuike:
When na prick you go dey fvck up and down how you wan take remember your center. When I wrote mine in the 90s, pencil and paper, we made sure we located our centers at least 2 days before.

Well to answer your question, there might be a remedy but your chance are slim. Go to Abuja and lodge your complaint there if you want prompt attendance or you can send them a mail if you have the patience.
They girl na yeye. You are right. We go out to locate the centre because of poor address system in Nigeria.
She will learn by force
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by enemyofprogress: 9:28am On Mar 17, 2020
Simplecity:
This comment you made oya tell me how valuable or how it relates to the Topic on ground.....samething applies to you...if you no get wetin to talk remove eye waka comot no be you dey buy data for pesin.....
no mind her, leaf her letter her be forming mummy G O
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by LuciusX: 9:29am On Mar 17, 2020
enemyofprogress:
JAMB officials please come and see what they want to cook for you o
Na you be the REALEST enemy of progress. Chai!
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Bluffly: 9:30am On Mar 17, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Good day everyone, i need urgent advice from you guys. My Jamb centre was located at gateway poly saapade. Not knowing there are two gateway at ogun state, i went to the popular gateway at igbesa and it was too late before i discovered this.

Is there anything i can do? Can jamb reschedule the date if i complain? Please help.

Try again next year. Jamb will deplore resources because of you alone?
Good luck
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 17, 2020
FatherBona:

E get one mumu ugly boy wey go dey collect am steady for d area shebi u knw? wink
ikot osurua
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Bigii(m): 9:34am On Mar 17, 2020
enemyofprogress:
confession of brother brostitution

No be all PMs be runs na. shuu grin

Don't be surprise, a reply to pm way back would have saved her from this big mistake. We are here to guide and help ourselves wink
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Deltagate: 9:35am On Mar 17, 2020
seunmohmoh:

Is there anything i can do? Can jamb reschedule the date if i complain? Please help.

#seunmohmoh Yes go to jamb centre I'm sure there's something they can do to help.

I mean they can help you reschedule it to next year.

1 Like

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by enemyofprogress: 9:38am On Mar 17, 2020
Bigii:

No be all PMs be runs na. shuu grin

Don't be surprise, a reply to pm way back would have saved her from this big mistake. We are here to guide and help ourselves wink
na true especially in the bedroom

2 Likes

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by saintbillion(m): 9:41am On Mar 17, 2020
OP can lie sha. How u take forget your center when u created this thread, https://www.nairaland.com/5722876/jamb-2020 should we tell her the truth guys?

1 Like

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by dboY1123(m): 9:43am On Mar 17, 2020
It happened to me in 2014, You should have gone back to your center once you saw that you we're at the wrong venue.

Just go there when they are having exam at your center again, and complain don't be scared it's not only you.. They will allow you to write it.
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Naijahotinfo: 9:43am On Mar 17, 2020
LordAzubuike:

When you make mistakes in life, may you be judge with the same measure you used here.
God bless.
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by jyz200(m): 9:45am On Mar 17, 2020
U still have a chance
But never tell them u missed ur venue

The simple logic is scratched ur hands and face
Bandage ur legs also
And tell them you had an accident on your way coming

That might help
All d best sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Did Chris Ngige Assault ASUU President, Osodeke, In A Meeting? / New Kano Almajiri Boarding Schools (Photos) / Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.