Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,791 members, 7,798,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam (45468 Views)

Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. / We Were Disappointed Yesterday, We Didn't Write Our Jamb Exam / Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by AdeOracle(m): 9:32am On Mar 18, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Good day everyone, i need urgent advice from you guys. My Jamb centre was located at gateway poly saapade. Not knowing there are two gateway at ogun state, i went to the popular gateway at igbesa and it was too late before i discovered this.

Is there anything i can do? Can jamb reschedule the date if i complain? Please help.

Seun , I’m sure you’ve been in Abeokuta for some days before the exam ? Why didn’t you confirm center ?? Wish you the best
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by josite: 10:42am On Mar 18, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Good day everyone, i need urgent advice from you guys. My Jamb centre was located at gateway poly saapade. Not knowing there are two gateway at ogun state, i went to the popular gateway at igbesa and it was too late before i discovered this.

Is there anything i can do? Can jamb reschedule the date if i complain? Please help.

so sorry,this is cause by the stupidity of the gateway poly which was foisted upon jamb,as they could have identity the particular poly by saying it is gateway poly ,wole soyinka way ,isara remo rather than saying sapade as there is no town in ogun state or remo called sapade.

its not only you ,learn sagamu was put on a school whereas the school is in a far place from sagamu
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by seunmohmoh(f): 11:12am On Mar 18, 2020
josite:

so sorry,this is cause by the stupidity of the gateway poly which was foisted upon jamb,as they could have identity the particular poly by saying it is gateway poly ,wole soyinka way ,isara remo rather than saying sapade as there is no town in ogun state or remo called sapade.

its not only you ,learn sagamu was put on a school whereas the school is in a far place from sagamu
Did you also sit for it?
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 19, 2020
spiceadole:

Your exam centre was clearly stated for you but for whatever reasons ,you chose to go elsewhere.

Register for the exam next year!

When I wrote JAMB about 15 years ago..We locate our exam centres few days before the exam day..
Buy writing materials and keep them tucked safe in our small purses.

We wake up very early to find our way to the exam venue,even after locating the place earlier.

But Indomie generation?

SMH for you people

You people that carried book for head.

How much are you earning per month

Where are you working now
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 19, 2020
seunmohmoh:

So sorry about your experience

The only mistake you made was not showing up at your exam center that day. And it's not your fault because you clearly didn't know what to do

I have sat for jamb 3 different times and I have seen people experience this type of situations. They are usually pardoned and even given extra time.

All I can say is that you have hope for them to reschedule your exam or you consider a polythecnic or a Jupeg program

Really sorry about your current situation, and I wish you the very best in life
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by spiceadole: 3:24pm On Mar 19, 2020
kelvinrhs:

You people that carried book for head.

How much are you earning per month

Where are you working now

I earn about 4,000 pounds per month.(Do the maths)
I am a medical doctor and I work with the NHS,Norwich,England.

How about you that didn't carry book for head?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 19, 2020
spiceadole:

I earn about 4,000 pounds per month.(Do the maths)
I am a medical doctor and I work with the NHS,Norwich,England.

How about you that didn't carry book for head?

Anybody can claim to be anything online

As for your questions I'm not going to make any comment about that
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by spiceadole: 4:00pm On Mar 19, 2020
kelvinrhs:

Anybody can claim to be anything online

As for your questions I'm not going to make any comment about that

Hehehehehe...Everybody isn't like you.

1 Like

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by LivingSage: 11:14am On Mar 20, 2020
I hope you've been able to write?
seunmohmoh:

Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Justdare: 11:30am On Mar 23, 2020
Did you sort yourself out yet?
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Brunicekid(m): 11:51am On Mar 23, 2020
Wow
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Akinola100: 1:54pm On Jun 26, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Maybe I have a small face but I'm over 22. Lol but thank you.
Please, I will tell you, don't let people know too much about you. Don't let people know your hidden secrets. Saying your age is a bad idea
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by seunmohmoh(f): 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2020
Akinola100:

Please, I will tell you, don't let people know too much about you. Don't let people know your hidden secrets. Saying your age is a bad idea
When did I say my age? I am over 22.. I wasn't specific.
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Akinola100: 8:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
seunmohmoh:
You said it, check the comments very well
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Akinola100: 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Okay you said you were over 22. But don't tell everyone your age. It's very important
God bless you
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by seunmohmoh(f): 11:21am On Jun 27, 2020
Akinola100:

Okay you said you were over 22. But don't tell everyone your age. It's very important
God bless you
Jeez.. Please look for someone else to quote.
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Akinola100: 11:23am On Jun 27, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Why do you say that?
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by Orestino(m): 11:45am On Jun 27, 2020
seunmohmoh:

Baby, should we use police to arrest the boy?

Why is he disturbing you
Re: A Big Mistake In My JAMB Exam by ashewoboy(m): 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2020
he is calling her babycheesy. seunmohmoh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada / Ninety Percent Of Nigerian Students Are Guilty Of This! / Teacher Breaks A 4-Year-Old Boy's Teeth (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.