Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Guidance Needed - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Guidance Needed (452 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guidance Needed by BlackCastle(m): 5:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
Hello fellow writers.
I'm in need of guidance on making legit income from the internet. I write quite well but would like to make profit from my writing.
Suggestions and contributions are very welcome.
Thanks
Re: Guidance Needed by AmakaWrites: 10:44am On Mar 23, 2020
BlackCastle:
Hello fellow writers.
I'm in need of guidance on making legit income from the internet. I write quite well but would like to make profit from my writing.
Suggestions and contributions are very welcome.
Thanks

You can sign up on freelance platforms like Upwork and Fiverr. You earn in dollars there
Re: Guidance Needed by BlackCastle(m): 10:18am On Mar 24, 2020
AmakaWrites:

You can sign up on freelance platforms like Upwork and Fiverr. You earn in dollars there
I'm quite aware of that but I'm more curious about how to withdraw the money in naira.
My paypal account can't withdraw.
Re: Guidance Needed by All4good: 10:50am On Mar 24, 2020
BlackCastle:
I'm quite aware of that but I'm more curious about how to withdraw the money in naira.
This is 2020. There are no limitations to withdrawal any more with 1001 ways to do so. The challenge with does platforms lies with the competition and rejection your offers will face using a Nigerian profile.
You can sign up a UAE or Lesotho Paypal, those can receive payments.

If you can write romance/ erotic stories get in touch with me for a long-term collaboration. You can drop links to your previous works for my assessment. Goodluck and much Grace in your endeavours.
Re: Guidance Needed by juliusijidola: 8:35pm On Mar 24, 2020
BlackCastle:

Just incase, you need an upwork, a verified fiver account with three reviews or a PayPal account... You can come

(1) (Reply)

Stay Home And Get Free Books / Body Shaming By Victoria Omoghena Edidi / Free Script Writing Workshop - Turn Your Stories To Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.