Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Common Misconceptions People Have About Cultism - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Common Misconceptions People Have About Cultism (512 Views)

Questions And Answers About Cultism! / I Bought My Gun For Cultism, Not Robbery – Suspect / Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Common Misconceptions People Have About Cultism by imiski(m): 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2020
I'm not supporting cultism in any way, but I have repeatedly seen people here on nairaland and other fora express these "myths".
1) They lack self-esteem: I think this one is the most common. Most don't join because of esteem issues rather most join because of the "adventure" it promises. Normally youths are attracted to risky endevours, the adrenaline rush risk creates makes cultism appeal to most.
2) "They are all killers": When the preacher in the bus the other day mentioned this I couldn't help but laugh. I know a cultist who dosn't even like "rough play"(if e see matchet e go loss nor think say person dey with you). There are people whos portfolio is to kill.
3) The ones that sag are dangerous. Be more weary of that quite boy that you see with them sometimes, that greets everbody or is very jovial.
Say no to cultism.
Re: Common Misconceptions People Have About Cultism by AfroBeatDiary: 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2020
imiski:
I'm not supporting cultism in any way, but I have repeatedly seen people here on nairaland and other fora express these "myths".
1) They lack self-esteem: I think this one is the most common. Most don't join because of esteem issues rather most join because of the "adventure" it promises. Normally youths are attracted to risky endevours, the adrenaline rush risk creates makes cultism appeal to most.
2)
"They are all killers"
: When the preacher in the bus the other day mentioned this I couldn't help but laugh. I know a cultist who dosn't even like "rough play"(if e see matchet e go loss nor think say person dey with you). There are people whos portfolio is to kill.
3) The ones that sag are dangerous. Be more weary of that quite boy that you see with them sometimes, that greets everbody or is very jovial.
Say no to cultism.

hmmm
Re: Common Misconceptions People Have About Cultism by Franzinni: 8:36pm On Mar 16, 2020
Bros... I dey suspect say I done dey wan dey suspect you ...

(1) (Reply)

Girls Trafficked From Akwa Ibom For Prostitution In Lagos Open Up / Panic As Female Student Of Federal University Of Oye Ekiti Dies In Her Bf Room / Sick Pupil Raped In Hospital Ward By Uncle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.