Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,798,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) (79163 Views)

Driver Kidnaps And Kills His Boss In Ondo (Graphic Photos) / Suspected Herdsmen Kill OPC Member, Kidnap Farmer In Ondo / How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by Munzy14(m): 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
tripplephi:
just when we thought they would fear corona virus.

BUT

what did he do that the gunshots didnt enter?
He did ode-eshi..cheesy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by lomprico(m): 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
Offpoint:
He narrated his own side of the story to draw sympathy to himself, I want to hear the Fulani guys side of the story.

Because they're Fulani doesn't mean I should believe every story thrown at them.

Bullet didn't enter a bull and cöck story...
Juju can take bullets, but can't take a PLANKgrin the gods are really confused.

where are the fulanis naa?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by Adedayoajayi014: 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
can't wait to watch the last fight between them.. first to attach doesn't mean u are the champion.. ipada bo ekun..

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by LamelNarek: 9:47pm On Mar 16, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
Watch some people dance with glee at the misfortune of another person just because he's from a different tribe than them.

Unfortunate people.
[/s]
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by lomprico(m): 9:47pm On Mar 16, 2020
AfroKnight:
They shot him but the bullet couldn’t enter. undecided

But planks could bruise the skin and draw blood.

Why did they need to add that to the story? Just say they hit him with planks. Finish.

he wants to redeem some dignity grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by gift2xl: 9:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
Bullet didn't enter, and plank enters and makeup ur face like this. And how sure it's fulani. Because it's possible to label a tribe something they did not!. Simple for hatred and equally corrupting the young Innocent mind's to follow suit. Laslas what did I know.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by ezechimdiy: 9:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
Omotekun loading......
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by Korllami007: 9:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Was Amotekun sleeping when they attacked him??
Amotekun is busy in the bush hunting antelope. grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
mrZENographer:
(some bull crap)
ha ha ... so you are cashing in on this crisis ... shame on you. No one believes your nonsense. You can try convincing your village people if you like grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by sonofElElyon: 9:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
Picture of his battered face didn't even move you to show some empathy.. loss of humanity..
tyup:
I'm wishing him quick recovery asap

The question is why would you see a Fulani man not one but about two and still carry them? this guy surely behaved like an Ipob man who rates money above every other thing sad

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
E don set be that..

Fulani 1 : 0 Amokekun

Click like for Fulani and share for Amotekun
The problem is that Amotekun self are not even armed. So they are at a disadvantage already.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by Roozzaay(m): 9:51pm On Mar 16, 2020
So the "Fulani Herdsmen" will now be using the stolen motorcycle to herds their cows abi?
I'm still wondering why the sad incident at Abule Ado is yet to be linked with these "Fulani Herdsmen"

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:51pm On Mar 16, 2020
Amotekun japa

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by Upworkwriter007(f): 9:51pm On Mar 16, 2020
Lostz:
I thought amotekun is already here to stay?
Have they started operating? have they even recruited their members? recruitment is next month as we heard.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by dahnimoh(m): 9:52pm On Mar 16, 2020
Is it Adams faction?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by LordPsalm(m): 9:53pm On Mar 16, 2020
tyup:

The question is why would you see a Fulani man not one but about two and still carry them? this guy surely behaved like an Ipob man who rates money above every other thing sad
Never thought a human bejng can be this foolish

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by Toluteekay: 9:53pm On Mar 16, 2020
We dey treat Corona, and this ones are killing people. God airpus undecided undecided undecided[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by Toosure70: 9:54pm On Mar 16, 2020
mrkings84:
FHM 1 vs Omotekun 0
The correct by FT will be FHM 1 vs Omotekun 12
0.09 Odd.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by Roozzaay(m): 9:54pm On Mar 16, 2020
gift2xl:
Bullet didn't enter, and plank enters and makeup ur face like this. And how sure it's fulani. Because it's possible to label a tribe something they did not!. Simple for hatred and equally corrupting the young Innocent mind's to follow suit. Laslas what did I know.
Anyone in their right senses would have known the dude was attacked by motorcycle snatchers. We have them in every damn tribe in this country.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by Sokosuji: 9:55pm On Mar 16, 2020
FrLukas:
Watch some people dance with glee at the misfortune of another person just because he's from a different tribe than them.

Unfortunate people.
this is a perfect description for wasterners

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by doctuw(m): 9:55pm On Mar 16, 2020
tyup:

that was the exact question I asked when I heard about it. How you go carry fulani at night. Two for that matter
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by tripplephi: 9:55pm On Mar 16, 2020
olisaEze:

If u know u know grin

is it on amazon? grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:56pm On Mar 16, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Was Amotekun sleeping when they attacked him??

What kinda of Sense do the Igbos have, is Amotekun anyone's personal property which is supposed to tag with an individual
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by newdawn77(m): 9:56pm On Mar 16, 2020
He said they shot him severally but when the bullet could not enter, they hit him with planks.

So the guy cook himself wella. Ok, we shall know.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 16, 2020
I am sure this guy was among the people that were shouting Sai Baba. The hatred for the Igbos is consuming them, Just because they saw EBELE in Jonathan's names , finish

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:58pm On Mar 16, 2020
Nbote:
Every and any attack now by hoodlums and criminals can now easily b tagged herdsmen attack

You mean you can't identify a Fulani man if you see one?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by TheChameleon: 9:59pm On Mar 16, 2020
Herdsmen:

mynd Omaj

Please kindly answer this being.

It is nothing but the truth.

He was a useless fool to have sired you.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by Kingspin(m): 9:59pm On Mar 16, 2020
FrLukas:

Unfortunate people.
Watch some people who truly don't know who their real enemy is in Nigeria.

It is not unfortunate but deliberate own goal.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by DModeCntStopMe: 10:00pm On Mar 16, 2020
Offpoint:
He narrated his own side of the story to draw sympathy to himself, I want to hear the Fulani guys side of the story.

Because they're Fulani doesn't mean I should believe every story thrown at them.

Bullet didn't enter a bull and cöck story...
Juju can take bullets, but can't take a PLANKgrin the gods are really confused.
grin grin

China made gods

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by Totalconcept(m): 10:01pm On Mar 16, 2020
Mosthandsomeboy:
Lies...
Fulani herdsmen only attack farmers

They used to collect okada in kwara sir/ madam

I am here to change some people’s orientation
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by Arijude(m): 10:02pm On Mar 16, 2020
FrLukas:

Unfortunate people.
just as you normally rejoice over other peoples' misfortune

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) by kingxsamz(m): 10:02pm On Mar 16, 2020
mrZENographer:
CRISIS will continually increase.
But all these will be child's play in comparison, when the ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT manifests. Revelation 17:13

The globalists are making preparations for the One World Government a.k.a new world order
An order that calls to unite to fight famine, chaos and bring peace, prosperity, stability to the world but inreality will be the GREATEST HELL ON EARTH. Matthew 24:21

Jesus is coming to rapture the PREPARED believers before the NWO. If you are left behind because of unpreparedness, DO NOT TAKE THE MARK OF THE BEAST, TILL DEATH Revelation 13:16; 14:9,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07dPzM5q43c

https://www.infowars.com/moving-toward-a-one-world-government-a-one-world-economy-and-a-one-world-religion/

https://www.thetrumpet.com/12819-pope-calls-for-new-world-government

Clown.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS / Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded / Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.