Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student (71271 Views)

“If You Touch My Private Part, I Will Tell!” Primary School Pupils Sing (Video) / Meet The 15-year-old Who Got The Highest Score In UTME This Year (pics) / ‘1.6m Candidates Will Write UTME This Year’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Mrshape: 5:20pm On Mar 17, 2020
BamBella:

Hello bro!

Please how did you all check?

I have been trying to check for my kid sis too, but can't find the option to check results on Jamb website.

Please help a brother.
RESULT to 55019

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Roozzaay(m): 5:37pm On Mar 17, 2020
BiafranBushBoy:

Hmm... Hope say you no write English oo...

Because...

I pray you made it Sha... Lol
No loud ham grin grin
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Hisduchess(f): 5:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
Youngsage:

Whatever you found funny must have also made it difficult for you to reply my quote in English.
I understand.

Please mr.man face your front.i have the right to laugh as I like even if it will pain your type.see wahala ooo
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by ABCthings: 7:14pm On Mar 17, 2020
Mrshape:

If you remember definition you remember the formula, that principle worked for more than 80% of physics formula. Learn the definition or theory
Then link it to the formula.
Like in wave
Frequency is number of oscillation made in per seconds the means number of oscillation will be at the numerator and the time at the bottom
So F=no of oscillation./time
Period means time taken per oscillation
So T=time /number of oscillation.
From ohms law current is directly proportional to PD
V=RI were I is the constant.
The energy is a name of a TV station called ITV
we use energy to to watch the TV station
E=ITV
Power is rate of energy or work
P=ITV/T=IV.

Energy is sold in kilowatt hour thus
Then you know the formula to calculate buying of electricity is power in kilowatt x time in hour, the you can use simple maths to find the cost
Peak voltage means max you know √2 is involved then you can say OK if I multiply or divided by √2 when will I get a maximum value then you know if you multiply it will have a peak value you can them be convinced that
peack voltage =RMS voyage x√2

You might ask you self the reactance of an inductor is L and the reactance of a capacitor C
L has only one leg at the bottom
That means it will be 2πFL
While C has a leg at the top and bottom so it will be 1/(2πFC.

You might as you self when foes resonance occur it is when the inductive reactance equals the capacitive reactance
So resonating frequency will be got be equation inductive reactance and capacitive reactance.

Bro I don tire to type
wow! thanks.
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Mrshape: 7:35pm On Mar 17, 2020
ABCthings:
wow! thanks.
You are welcome
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by rolams(m): 7:52pm On Mar 17, 2020
Mrshape:

Text RESULT to 55019

Ok
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by DaRuud(m): 8:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
Uyi168:
Jamb nor be jamb again....
cry.. Imagine 99..

Gone are those days when you scire 250+ , your news go circulate the neighborhood

2 Likes

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:22pm On Mar 17, 2020
Mrshape:

How did you get to know his name?

You scan the bar code?

or you know him personally.
grin grin grin
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by enemyofprogress: 8:43pm On Mar 17, 2020
Rubbish! JAMB should please cancel and postpone this year's exam jo. I was not able to concentrate when i wroted my own yesterday, becourse the girl that sat beside me was just snizzing and coffin all through the exam and i was so much afraiding of my earth and life during the exam. So Buhari should other JAMB to cancel the exam and postpone it till the end of coronavirus, afterall earth is wealth.

dominique how far? have you wroted your JAMB? I wish you best of lock.
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by xymmie01: 9:12pm On Mar 17, 2020
Mrshape:
It is unfortunate I did not have any of my private students writing maths in this year's jamb.
But the few that did physics. The result coming is encouraging.

Parents get a private teacher for your child in physics, chemistry, maths. Many Schools can't meet the need of your children in these subjects. The sad news is they will keep giving you false hope.

Even if your child his doing well in those subjects base on his school standard, get an independent private tutor for him.

As for my student whose result I posted we will work harder to do better in his post UTME
my student scored 317 ,physics, 98
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Uyi168: 9:25pm On Mar 17, 2020
DaRuud:

Gone are those days when you scire 250+ , your news go circulate the neighborhood
I swear..
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by TeflonBlixx: 10:27pm On Mar 17, 2020
Trustme2:

Thanks she's been tested severally. She wrote jamb last year and got 278, U.I post UME and scored 80%. She was short of 1mark to meet the agregate required mark for MBBS so I think we can give her a trial if we get institutions giving scholarship based on performance during their own qualifying exams not necessarily via her JAMB score

Scam.

The aggregate of 278 and 80% is 74.75.

It didn't even beat 2018 cut off, not to talk of 2019..
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Trustme2(m): 10:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
TeflonBlixx:

Scam.

The aggregate of 278 and 80% is 74.75.

It didn't even beat 2018 cut off, not to talk of 2019..
Sorry, she got more than that in jamb. She actually got 289 in Jamb and 80% Post UTME

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Nobody: 2:48am On Mar 18, 2020
:DAmen oo
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Nobody: 2:49am On Mar 18, 2020
Makavelli25:
Woww. Mine is tomorow i pray i make it
grin
Makavelli25:
Woww. Mine is tomorow i pray i make it
amen
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Nobody: 2:50am On Mar 18, 2020
;DAmen o

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Hazardfan1: 7:38am On Mar 18, 2020
Mrshape:

(1) we used okeke, physics, Lamlard, all inclusive and new school physics.
(2) he always do assignment and tick the once he was unable to answer. When I come I will attend to them
(3) my lectures are 1hr 30 minutes twice a week and he did it for close to a year. (Note when we started his physics performance and confidence was less than 10%)
(4) although we did past questions in lamlard but we focused in understanding and REMEMBERING the content of the topic.
(5) special things
we used mnemonics to learn and remember some concept
We study physics as a section electricity, mechanics, waves, ......
And we try to link previous concept to help remember current concept
and one good thing is that if a teacher understand the principle behind the science subject and the student is willing to learn. He can learn.

But las las after going all this if the child don't study on his own repeating what you have taught them, there is no magic about it, the child will not for well, and teachers effort will be in vine.

Thanks a lot my brother. You're the best.
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by mrsuperswag(m): 9:28am On Mar 18, 2020
BiafranBushBoy:

Because...

it is correct English.
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by BiafranBushBoy: 10:22am On Mar 18, 2020
mrsuperswag:
it is correct English.

Lol... Seriously?

Nawa oo
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by 21sailor: 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2020
BiafranBushBoy:

Future tense of make is make.

Past tense of make is made.

So he used the past for the future.

I hope you grab. Lol
Alright thanks so much BOSS
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by SqueezedPant: 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2020
Mrshape:
It is unfortunate I did not have any of my private students writing maths in this year's jamb.

Parents get a private teacher for your child in physics, chemistry, maths. Many Schools can't meet the need of your children in these subjects. The sad news is they will keep giving you false hope.

Even if your child his doing well in those subjects base on his school standard, get an independent private tutor for him.

As for my student whose result I posted we will work harder to do better in his post UTME

good evening bro ,I would like to enroll
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Mrshape: 9:02pm On Mar 18, 2020
SqueezedPant:

good evening bro ,I would like to enroll
Contact me whatsapp only
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by dayborah(f): 10:43pm On Mar 18, 2020
It was a mistake ... Thanks
BiafranBushBoy:

?

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by BiafranBushBoy: 3:20am On Mar 19, 2020
dayborah:
It was a mistake ... Thanks

Lol
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Adek65: 8:14am On Mar 20, 2020
luluman:
And you spend all your time on naira land? How do you want to make it.
See mentality
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Adek65: 8:16am On Mar 20, 2020
BiafranBushBoy:

Because...

And i do the MADeING lol Mr bushboy grin shocked
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by JeffreyLiaison(m): 8:31am On Mar 20, 2020
Last year, I wrote Jamb and scored 292, well as far you did not put UNILAG, you are safe.

Now this year, I've written Jamb and I have sent RESULT to 55019, still nothing, what is wrong with Airtel sef
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Toyade888(m): 9:33am On Mar 20, 2020
JeffreyLiaison:
Last year, I wrote Jamb and scored 292, well as far you did not put UNILAG, you are safe.

Now this year, I've written Jamb and I have sent RESULT to 55019, still nothing, what is wrong with Airtel sef

When did you do your exam, my lil bro did his on Wednesday and hasn't been able to get his results.
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by BamBella(m): 9:53am On Mar 20, 2020
Toyade888:

When did you do your exam, my lil bro did his on Wednesday and hasn't been able to get his results.

Honestly Jamb is total crap.

My little sister wrote last week Saturday, up till now she hasn't been able to check her results.

She texted RESULTS to 55019 with the registered phone number, yet they're saying the number wasn't used for enrolment.
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Ignatius245(m): 10:50am On Mar 28, 2020
This is the only student who i am sure that scored 99% in almighty physics in jamb 2020. He is a student of FGC Nise. Bravo!!!

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by neuroboy4: 11:37am On Mar 29, 2020
Ignatius245:
This is the only student who i am sure that scored 99% in almighty physics in jamb 2020. He is a student of FGC Nise. Bravo!!!

He read only physics for the exam?
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Debangis20(m): 7:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
Mrshape:

Splendid!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form / Pictures Only People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Understand / Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.