Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

VACANCY FOR PROJECT ASSISTANT (FIELD OPERATIONS) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / VACANCY FOR PROJECT ASSISTANT (FIELD OPERATIONS) (866 Views)

Field Operations Manager / Remote Project Assistant / Project Assistant Employment At Lisse Africa Entry Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VACANCY FOR PROJECT ASSISTANT (FIELD OPERATIONS) by ASPIREX: 7:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
I have been requested to recruit a Project Assistant to work for 20 days.

The Assistant must be willing to work for a minimum of Six to Ten (6 - 10) hours daily (Monday through Friday).

The project will last 20 week days only. Tenor is renewable for another 20 days if the service provided is considered satisfactory.

Two candidate are required for this role;

One person must be resident in Alagbole, Akute , Ajuwon axis.

The second candidate will be resident in Ogba, Agege or Ojodu.

Qualifications required for this role are SSCE and above.

Both young male and female candidates with the right attitude to work are encouraged to apply.

A fair knowledge of the geography of Lagos will be a plus.

The reward for the first month is 20,000.00.
Second round participants will earn 25,000.00
Third round participants will attract 30,000.00.

Qualified and interested candidates should send a text or WhatsApp message to;
Re: VACANCY FOR PROJECT ASSISTANT (FIELD OPERATIONS) by kehnton(m): 8:52pm On Mar 16, 2020
ASPIREX:

The Assistant must be willing to work for a minimum of Six to Ten (6 - 10) hours daily (Monday through Friday).

The project will last 20 week days only. Tenor is renewable for another 20 days if the service provided is considered satisfactory.

Both young male and female candidates with the right attitude to work are encouraged to apply.

Zero, 8, Zero, 3 3 3, 4, Zero, 4, One, 1.

Tenor is renewable? shocked
ASPIREX:

Zero, 8, Zero, 3 3 3, 4, Zero, 4, One, 1.

Tenor is renewable?
Re: VACANCY FOR PROJECT ASSISTANT (FIELD OPERATIONS) by fairy88: 9:26pm On Mar 16, 2020
20 days 20k
However, one is being paid 1k per day isn't it?
10 hours, feeding transportation all for 1k per day

Wait wait, something is telling me, the money is more than these, but your selfishly selfish body has hide the money abi?

God help us
Nonsense set of people, mtchewwwwww
Re: VACANCY FOR PROJECT ASSISTANT (FIELD OPERATIONS) by nuel000: 11:10pm On Mar 16, 2020
What kind of project
Re: VACANCY FOR PROJECT ASSISTANT (FIELD OPERATIONS) by eme2015(m): 3:36am On Mar 17, 2020
What's the nature of these project
Re: VACANCY FOR PROJECT ASSISTANT (FIELD OPERATIONS) by ASPIREX: 11:20am On Mar 17, 2020
kehnton:

Tenor is renewable? shocked

Tenor is renewable?

Is there anything wrong with tenor renewal?

It's a two way street. The employee can choose not to renew..... likewise the employer.
Re: VACANCY FOR PROJECT ASSISTANT (FIELD OPERATIONS) by ASPIREX: 11:29am On Mar 17, 2020
fairy88:
20 days 20k
However, one is being paid 1k per day isn't it?
10 hours, feeding transportation all for 1k per day

Wait wait, something is telling me, the money is more than these, but your selfishly selfish body has hide the money abi?

God help us
Nonsense set of people, mtchewwwwww

You are so clinically analytical.

Is 1k not better than 0.00k.

It shouldn't come as a suprise to you that some people in Nigeria here earn nothing from day to day and would prefer to earn 1k daily than zilch...given the opportunity.

For some reason, I am inclined to believe that you fairy88 have been unemployed for a while and while waiting for your dream job would benefit from this kind of repreive....if you were not so immodest.

The money is more than this ABI? And you should take everything. The owner of the business should then work out empty handed abi so that he will become a charitable person and fulfill all righteousness.
Re: VACANCY FOR PROJECT ASSISTANT (FIELD OPERATIONS) by ASPIREX: 11:30am On Mar 17, 2020
eme2015:
What's the nature of these project

Information gathering essentially.
Re: VACANCY FOR PROJECT ASSISTANT (FIELD OPERATIONS) by kehnton(m): 7:43pm On Mar 17, 2020
ASPIREX:

Is there anything wrong with tenor renewal?

It's a two way street. The employee can choose not to renew..... likewise the employer.

Right
I was referring to the typographical error
Re: VACANCY FOR PROJECT ASSISTANT (FIELD OPERATIONS) by ASPIREX: 11:22pm On Mar 17, 2020
kehnton:

Right
I was referring to the typographical error

Many thanks bro!

It's noted.

My mistake.............. or shall I pass it on to my auto correct as we all do in Nigeria....pass the buck. grin

No!

I take full responsibility for my actions and inactions including if course my inability or outright refusal to proofread.

Tenor Vs Tenure.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rainoil Limited Graduate Trainee Programme 2020 / A Weavon Company In Lagos / RE: NSCDC Here Is The Information You Have Been Waiting For.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.