Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,689 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Safe My Wife And My Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Safe My Wife And My Baby (5243 Views)

My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion / My Baby's Transformation... / I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Safe My Wife And My Baby by safemywife: 7:32pm On Mar 16, 2020
God bless you all

Thanks everyone.
Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by thorpido(m): 8:06pm On Mar 16, 2020
If it is not too late,take her to Alimosho general hospital.It's cheaper there.
Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by Graxie(f): 8:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
I am sorry for your predicament, I pray you find help. For those who are pregnant and their families are struggling, please if you are less than six months, take 15000 naira and go to any NHIS center around you, register as private. It will cover delivery including cs. If you are in states, please use general hospital if you can't afford NHIS.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by Oyindidi(f): 8:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
Oga, them don operate or not? I no too get interest for all this talk. Her safety first before we talk about money
Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by MrToothBrush: 9:12pm On Mar 16, 2020
All men with different problems
Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by safemywife: 9:55pm On Mar 16, 2020
She did not register antenatal with them and you know general wahala.

thorpido:
If it is not too late,take her to Alimosho general hospital.It's cheaper there.
Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by safemywife: 9:56pm On Mar 16, 2020
Thanks for your comment.

Graxie:
I am sorry for your predicament, I pray you find help. For those who are pregnant and their families are struggling, please if you are less than six months, take 15000 naira and go to any NHIS center around you, register as private. It will cover delivery including cs. If you are in states, please use general hospital if you can't afford NHIS.
Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by safemywife: 9:58pm On Mar 16, 2020
I appreciate your concern, still running around pleading but till now they have not operate her. Thanks

Oyindidi:
Oga, them don operate or not? I no too get interest for all this talk. Her safety first before we talk about money
Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by thorpido(m): 10:01pm On Mar 16, 2020
safemywife:
She did not register antenatal with them and you know general wahala.

They normally won't reject you though you will come in as an unbooked case.It's still way cheaper.

Graxie's advice comes handy for every expectant couple.

1 Like

Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by Oyindidi(f): 10:35pm On Mar 16, 2020
safemywife:
I appreciate your concern, still running around pleading but till now they have not operate her. Thanks

Deposit the 40k let them operate on her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by safemywife: 10:39pm On Mar 16, 2020
This is what am begging the hospital with but am asked to add some amount before they could do anything.

Oyindidi:
Deposit the 40k let them operate on her.
Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 16, 2020
Safe delivery
Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by peacefulhome(f): 11:30am On Mar 17, 2020
Pls take her to any general hospital around you. With the 40k you have with you, it can still go a long way. That 40k, can get all the CS kits needed . But you will have to pay all outstanding debt before your wife will be discharge.

4 Likes

Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by dobnina(f): 12:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
Please, take your wife to a general hospital. You shouldn't have registered in a private clinic considering your financial condition. Its not too late. You can still take her there Its way cheaper and she will be accepted, treated with that amount with you.
If you are waiting for someone to help you here, it might take a longer time and your wife's health should be your utmost priority. Please sir, act fast.

3 Likes

Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by safemywife: 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2020
Good news; As many here suggested to take my darling wife to the General hospital ( Igando ), Lagos, when some of my friends arrived last night, they tried to talk to the doctor at Gowon Estate clinic and he said at this moment we will have to go to General hospital for many reasons, so we took her there. Getting there we were told to take her somewhere else reason is that there's no bed. No bed is available? My head flew away, we tried to beg them to reason our matter when a doctor there called us behind and directed us to his private clinic which the CS was done successfully. Baby and mama are alive. This man charge 150,000.00 which is 30,000.00 lesser to the previous hospital. The man was kind to safe alive with the deposit which i still need money to settle him and also to get drugs for both the mother and the baby. Thanks all for the prayer and concern.

Pascopele

Oyindidi

thorpido

protonic

Watamidoinhere

KAMORUSHOBO:

Graxie

Oyindidi

dobnina

yettymuse

peacefulhome

12 Likes

Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by safemywife: 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2020
KAMORUSHOBO i still dey wait to see your hand as promised. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by thorpido(m): 9:48pm On Mar 17, 2020
Congrats Op.God keep baby and mother.

1 Like

Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by peacefulhome(f): 10:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
Congrats Op.
Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by dobnina(f): 7:47am On Mar 18, 2020
Congrats op. I am a sucker for good news.

1 Like

Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 18, 2020
safemywife:
Good news; As many here suggested to take my darling wife to the General hospital ( Igando ), Lagos, when some of my friends arrived last night, they tried to talk to the doctor at Gowon Estate clinic and he said at this moment we will have to go to General hospital for many reasons, so we took her there. Getting there we were told to take her somewhere else reason is that there's no bed. No bed is available? My head flew away, we tried to beg them to reason our matter when a doctor there called us behind and directed us to his private clinic which the CS was done successfully. Baby and mama are alive. This man charge 150,000.00 which is 30,000.00 lesser to the previous hospital. The man was kind to safe alive with the deposit which i still need money to settle him and also to get drugs for both the mother and the baby. Thanks all for the prayer and concern.

Pascopele

Oyindidi

thorpido

protonic

Watamidoinhere

KAMORUSHOBO:

Graxie

Oyindidi

dobnina

yettymuse

peacefulhome

Congratulations. Glad they are both fine. Over to you to pay the doctor his bills o.

You can now change the "safe my wife" to Save my wife. Thanks in advance. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by Westernlove: 1:08pm On Mar 18, 2020
safemywife:

Pascopele

Oyindidi

thorpido

protonic

Watamidoinhere

KAMORUSHOBO:

Graxie

Oyindidi

dobnina

yettymuse

peacefulhome

You didn't mention Ifyalways? She Is the Nairaland Chief Investigator of people who needs assistance. Be ready for scrutiny because she Is a big time nice rude and sadistic woman lol....

6 Likes

Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by cococandy(f): 1:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
Hmm
Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2020
Who can verify?
Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by travelland(f): 9:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
This your story look like yahoo format angry

9 Likes

Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by Lamanii22(f): 1:34am On Mar 19, 2020
safemywife:

Pascopele

Oyindidi

thorpido

protonic

Watamidoinhere

KAMORUSHOBO:

Graxie

Oyindidi

dobnina

yettymuse

peacefulhome

Awwwww I'm really happy for you.... May this baby bring you joy and everlasting happiness... May the lord provide your needs always....

Although this term "there's no bed"..... How in the heck won't there be bed in an hospital! What a country! Nothing is working!
Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by tabithababy(f): 5:33am On Mar 19, 2020
You no get money you dey Bleep grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by safemywife: 8:12am On Mar 19, 2020
ifyalways if your attention is all needed to get me verified, please show face for my matter. Thanks

Westernlove:

You didn't mention Ifyalways? She Is the Nairaland Chief Investigator of people who needs assistance. Be ready for scrutiny because she Is a big time nice rude and sadistic woman lol....
Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by safemywife: 8:13am On Mar 19, 2020
My phone number is there, you can come or send someone here.

YOUNGELDER1:
Who can verify?
Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by safemywife: 8:15am On Mar 19, 2020
This may sound like one but No my story is real. If you have anyone around here let them come and check. I really need help. Thanks

travelland:
This your story look like yahoo format angry
Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by safemywife: 8:16am On Mar 19, 2020
Big Amen to your prayer. As for the bed scarcity at the general hospital, its not a new trick by the doctors there to refer patient to their private hospital. Thanks though

Lamanii22:

Awwwww I'm really happy for you.... May this baby bring you joy and everlasting happiness... May the lord provide your needs always....

Although this term "there's no bed"..... How in the heck won't there be bed in an hospital! What a country! Nothing is working!

1 Like

Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by safemywife: 8:17am On Mar 19, 2020
Funny you.

tabithababy:
You no get money you dey Bleep grin

Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by nautybride: 8:24am On Mar 19, 2020
safemywife:

Pascopele

Oyindidi

thorpido

protonic

Watamidoinhere

KAMORUSHOBO:

Graxie

Oyindidi

dobnina

yettymuse

peacefulhome

Congratulations, baba pikin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ma'am Ifyalways / I Almost Stole Yesterday / Wife Cooks Badly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.