Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,717 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) (69108 Views)

Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba / Princess Shyngle And Idris Elba Hang Out Together (PHOTO / Idris Elba Is Crowned People’s Sexiest Man Alive For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by lonelydora: 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2020
Get well soon, Idris Nwa mama.

1 Like

Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by buygala(m): 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2020
WorWorBoy:
Rip Nigga...

Ugly boy hating on a fine man grin

Even in death, his corpse will still be finer than you grin

4 Likes

Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by seueh: 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2020
May God grant you quick recovery
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by iammo(m): 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2020
The announcement of the death of a Nigerian Doctor really got my stomach upside down.. I pray for Elbas recovery
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by filleSouriante(f): 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2020
Get well soon
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2020
This is very serious, I hope they will be able to contain this virus, those that said that they have gotten the cure and antivirus, what are they doing about it?

1 Like

Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by Bugatie(m): 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2020
I pray you overcame this.
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by Nnamebuka: 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2020
I honestly thank God this virus does not have a tap root in Africa else we'll all be carriers in one week.

Did you see how he immediately quarantined himself upon learning that someone he was exposed to tested positive and subsequently run his own test? They shared the news of their result with family, friends and colleagues. Transparency!

Here if someone learns he's a carrier/exposed to one he'll hid it and still go on to attend church and other social gatherings. The mentality is usually no be only me go get am. Wonder why HIV/AIDS is still mightily present in Africa.

We're doomed

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by bjgurl(f): 7:43pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ha! It's not good
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by Totalconcept(m): 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2020
Na lie how did he know who did the test?
Why the girl around him without good clothes
By the way keep yourself at home Hod will heal you amin
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by macaranta(m): 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2020
Wow serious issue
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2020
Chai. The love I have for this guy eeh.

2 Likes

Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by Osidazz19: 7:46pm On Mar 16, 2020
peacettw:
Wow. This is really spreading fast. Makes me wonder if Trump is lying about his status

You should know that if he tested positive, he'll lie about it.
This is a fool that lies about everything, even when telling the truth benefits him. He'll still lie.
Trump is a lying son of a bitch.

11 Likes

Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by ZaRuleOfLaw: 7:46pm On Mar 16, 2020
this son of a bitch really is black Superman
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by Iceyjay(m): 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2020
No way!
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by DropsMic(m): 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
LosC:
Corona or whatever your name is, Jesus pass you...
You'll return to wherever you come from in Jesus Name, Amen.
smh

3 Likes

Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by Jubilancy(f): 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
Omg this is terrible! Please our sweet celebrities and every individuals I.e my country people let's try to be safety conscious! This shit ain't funny....caught a bit of cough and catarrh last week I almost shit myself in fear....I got loads of phone calls from friends and fam and I almost freaked the hell out! Till doc confirmed it to be 'just' cough and catarrh.....phew! Stay safe guys!

1 Like

Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by Jakumo(m): 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
Hopefully the infection of this famous black actor will end all that uninformed speculation that blacks may be genetically immune to the Corona virus.

The only thing saving Africa from the Corona virus thus far, has been the current seasonal heat wave.

Pray for hot weather in Africa, like you never prayed before.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by NiklauseFred(m): 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
WorWorBoy:
Rip Nigga...

Ahhhh! Baba embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
Nothing do you.

That your machine man movie with The Rock and Jason Statham dey my mind.

I still watched it today.

Corona Virus has been technically defeated.

2 Likes

Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by Iceyjay(m): 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
ZaRuleOfLaw:
this son of a bitch really is black Superman
Fast and furious present Hobbs and Shaw!

2 Likes

Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by pacespot(m): 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2020
This Ghanaian man finally caught the virus. One thing I respect about covid-19 is that it does not discriminate based on social status unlike Ebola that was infecting mostly poor people in the remote areas.
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2020
Nooooooooo!!!

But wait o...

Why does this feel almost like World War Z?

I hope the people that have the virus won't later start turning to zombies o. shocked

Get well Idris. I know you'll beat this.

2 Likes

Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by ikorodureporta: 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2020
With all these signs, even Ghana don shut down movement, Naija no still care!

2 Likes

Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by WriterX(m): 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2020
even black Superman got infected hmmm speedy recovery amigo
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by favour32(m): 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2020
slimthugchimee2:
Even the movie industries will not be spared
cry cry

By the way after so many tries, I finally got first to comment
cheesy cheesy
Na wetin dey thrill una for this childish first to comment matter.
If e dey make more credit for bank account e good.
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by daisidgreat(m): 7:52pm On Mar 16, 2020
come back stronger champ ��
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by NigeriaBam: 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2020
How did he get access to testing if he’s showing no symptoms? I’m really struggling to understand why rich people seem to be able to get tested while medical staff won’t get tested even if they show symptoms.

Get well soon

1 Like

Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by lastchild: 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2020
Waitooo, is Idris an English actor or American actor?
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by 3kay945(m): 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2020
Nnamebuka:
I honestly thank God this virus does not have a tap root in Africa else we'll all be carriers in one week.

Did you see how he immediately quarantined himself upon learning that someone he was exposed to tested positive and subsequently run his own test? They shared the news of their result with family, friends and colleagues. Transparency!

Here if someone learns he's a carrier/exposed to one he'll hid it and still go on to attend church and other social gatherings. The mentality is usually no be only me go get am. Wonder why HIV/AIDS is still mightily present in Africa.

We're doomed

Your last sentence got me.

grin
not only doomed but favourably

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Asks Linda Ikeji If She Can Act, After Banky W & Adesua's Engagement / Mike Ezuruonye Undergoes Eye Surgery / Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.