Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

If It's Good For The Goose, It's Good For The Gander. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If It's Good For The Goose, It's Good For The Gander. (1877 Views)

Is It Good To Masturbate When You Are Sick / Is It Good To Ejaculate Inside Pregnant Woman During Sex? / What's Good For The Goose Is Good For The Gander. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If It's Good For The Goose, It's Good For The Gander. by skywalker240(m): 7:38pm On Mar 16, 2020
A wonderful evening freinds.

this write up would be long, so this would be directed to whom it may concern.

no matter how educative or not, enlightening or not a thread might be, you would agree with me that we do grab some lessons, some morals, experience that impact us either nagatively or anti nagative. But at the end, the message is passed and points grabbed.

i beleive alot of us are at the stage where we just starting or about to get started in the phase of life. Life in general ie goals, decision, plans, and actions. What am trying to simply say is alot of us know our left from our right.

Now someone created a thread asking why do the ladies get worked up when a Man decides to go for a particular type of woman?

funny isnt it? Well for a start, virginity does not and can never determine the outcome of a virtuos woman. thats the greatest fallacy.

heck iv'e seen women married as virgins become the tennis ball of every bat, and hoe's making great homes (life is such)

skywalker 240

typing....
Re: If It's Good For The Goose, It's Good For The Gander. by skywalker240(m): 7:40pm On Mar 16, 2020
So never judge any non-virgin girl, (heck some where raped, some where compelled to give it) am not arguing the fact that alot of them willingly and gladly offered it on a rubber tray.

Men are naturally providers, the Almighty has made it so. Women on the other hand are supporters and at same time follower (they most times depends from who they follow). So naturally most of them tend to be less financially capable or even broke and dependent (their weakness) hence they look for the finest, the fittest, the wealthiest infact speaking in laymans term THE BEST! to bond with. (cc ubunja)

Now since men are viewed as providers, a virgin or a Non-Virgin broke Woman would always desire a man who is the best, (in this gendration these class of men falls in the rich and wealthy)

so its safe to say maybe there is no harm if a broke non-virgin woman wants a wealthy man.

thats what majority of the f monikers here always sing, hence the broke boys needs no erection.

skywalker240

typing..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If It's Good For The Goose, It's Good For The Gander. by skywalker240(m): 7:40pm On Mar 16, 2020
Now we just treated the case of the Goose the strong rush for unexplainable hypergamy.

lets adress the Gander

A Man is viewed generally as a provider, but he is also the head, the leader, problem solvers, 95%-100% responsibility handlers, THE DECISION MAKER'S (we're pegging our discussion tent here) etc.

From his young age, the words strive, fight, hustle and work to achive would be installed in the mindset of the average man, hence he works his ass out which in turn impact his views on life which makes him mascular and lock 98% of his emotions and his femenine side away.

so he works either hard or smart provided he is aiming at a one particular goal SUCCESS! (wealth) thats one of his decisions.
so a Mans goal is to acheive success which in turn helps him handle 97% percent of his problems.

after success, the second decision is to find a representative (heck he wont live forever) hence family comes in.

skywalker
typ
Re: If It's Good For The Goose, It's Good For The Gander. by skywalker240(m): 8:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
A farmer wants to plant his crops, he had two lands.
1 an empty land
2 a land already cultivated

now which land would be good enough to plant his crops? Your guess is as good as mine.

so after a man strive to be successful, he search for the most beautiful, the most holiest, the fairest, ifact in laymans term the most fresh and the most purest (a virgin) to bond and breed with which along the line he mates with different kinds of ladies.
thats the second decision, so its also safe to say a rich non virgin man can marry the particular type of woman he choses to breed with (virgin).

THE HYPOCRISY.

a broke guy aint worthy enough so you want a rich man, you're broke, you have a good numbers of bodycount, but its what you want and nobody should judge you.

but same you would frown when a broke boy who becomes rich search for a virgin because he feels you're not worthy enough?

woman if its good for the GOOSE then its good for the GANDER.

peace

1 Like

Re: If It's Good For The Goose, It's Good For The Gander. by Omar09(m): 8:32pm On Mar 16, 2020
D
Re: If It's Good For The Goose, It's Good For The Gander. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 16, 2020
skywalker240:
A wonderful evening freinds.

this write up would be long, so this would be directed to whom it may concern.

no matter how educative or not, enlightening or not a thread might be, you would agree with me that we do grab some lessons, some morals, experience that impact us either nagatively or anti nagative. But at the end, the message is passed and points grabbed.

i beleive alot of us are at the stage where we just starting or about to get started in the phase of life. Life in general ie goals, decision, plans, and actions. What am trying to simply say is alot of us know our left from our right.

Now someone created a thread asking why do the ladies get worked up when a Man decides to go for a particular type of woman?

funny isnt it? Well for a start, virginity does not and can never determine the outcome of a virtuos woman. thats the greatest fallacy.

heck iv'e seen women married as virgins become the tennis ball of every bat, and hoe's making great homes (life is such)

skywalker 240

typing....
yes some women lost their virginity through rape and other means those are exceptional cases as it is understandable.
Virtous woman cannot be a hoe and a hoe cannot be virtous.
See where you contradicted yourself, a hoe cannot make a good home by the way not all non virgins a hoes but the tendencies for a non virgin turning to an hoe is high.

3 Likes

Re: If It's Good For The Goose, It's Good For The Gander. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 16, 2020
skywalker240:
So never judge any non-virgin girl, (heck some where raped, some where compelled to give it) am not arguing the fact that alot of them willingly and gladly offered it on a rubber tray.

Men are naturally providers, the Almighty has made it so. Women on the other hand are supporters and at same time follower (they most times depends from who they follow). So naturally most of them tend to be less financially capable or even broke and dependent (their weakness) hence they look for the finest, the fittest, the wealthiest infact speaking in laymans term THE BEST! to bond with. (cc ubunja)

Now since men are viewed as providers, a virgin or a Non-Virgin broke Woman would always desire a man who is the best, (in this gendration these class of men falls in the rich and wealthy)

so its safe to say maybe there is no harm if a broke non-virgin woman wants a wealthy man.

thats what majority of the f monikers here always sing, hence the broke boys needs no erection.

skywalker240

typing..
Men are natural providers dont forget many women are kicking against the natural arrangement of things.
God Almighty made women natural virgin by placing a hymen which should only be broken by their husbands after marriage. In the old testament if a woman should lose her virginity because of her promiscuity a death sentence is placed on her telling you how important it is.

@bolded so women are free to desire a wealthy man but a man is not free to desire a virgin too?
Where is your sense?

1 Like

Re: If It's Good For The Goose, It's Good For The Gander. by skywalker240(m): 10:03pm On Mar 16, 2020
PerfectMaster:
yes some women lost their virginity through rape and other means those are exceptional cases as it is understandable.
See where you contradicted yourself, a hoe cannot make a good home by the way not all non virgins a hoes but the tendencies for a non virgin turning to an hoe is high.
Maybe i should have used the word non-virgin instaed of hoe in same sentence with virtous.

but there is no contradiction anywhere, when i said hoes, i didnt meant all hoes generally please read to understand.

a hoe birthed the ancestor of David the ancestor of Jesus so i dont know what you're trying to say.
Re: If It's Good For The Goose, It's Good For The Gander. by skywalker240(m): 10:14pm On Mar 16, 2020
PerfectMaster:
Men are natural providers dont forget many women are kicking against the natural arrangement of things.
God Almighty made women natural virgin by placing a hymen which should only be broken by their husbands after marriage. In the old testament if a woman should lose her virginity because of her promiscuity a death sentence is placed on her telling you how important it is.

@bolded so women are free to desire a wealthy man but a man is not free to desire a virgin too?
Where is your sense?
You saw where i made paragraphs with the word typing...,

Sir, i would suggest you go and sitdown and read the complete post again, this time with the sense that you have. Peace
Re: If It's Good For The Goose, It's Good For The Gander. by Alfather: 11:24pm On Mar 16, 2020
No matter what you say or try to prove, virginity is still the best and the most prefarable, Because it is a honour a man receive in paying the pride price of a woman. A man has suffered and strive in the mist of neglection and difficult, finally he had a breakthrough and extablish as a man, is time for him to get maraid and form a family of his own, you offered him a virgin as a wife in this current age of modern promiscuing among women. brother, thats a trophy indeed.
you keep hearing men saying they don,t care if their wife to be is not a virgin, we do say so because we know how virgin girls are hard to find, and the ones you find may not want to marry, most expecially when you are not rich.
what to do? When the desirable is not available, then the available becomes desirable.
we marry the hoe and life goes on. More over we came into this world and meant it as a system, not for us to sacrifice our head for it. if you marry a virgin you are lucky.

shikena

2 Likes

Re: If It's Good For The Goose, It's Good For The Gander. by ubunja(m): 11:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
skywalker240:

skywalker240

typing..
can you forward the verse where God commands men to provide for women.

3 Likes

Re: If It's Good For The Goose, It's Good For The Gander. by emmaodet: 12:49am On Mar 17, 2020
ubunja:

Exactly my thought ubunja.
Though at the beginning, men shot themselves on the leg by shifting the job of providing and protecting on themselves while shifting the job of maintaining the home/family to women.
Where protecting by man and running the home by woman are all service based jobs and are Measurable and Reasonable, PROVIDING is where all the Scams are because it can not be quantified.
When the agreement was made, cost of living and standard of living were extremely Low.
A man builds a hut, goes to farm or hunt or fish while the woman stays at home to take care of the child. It was all Simple and Easy.
But unfortunately for men, they never knew Relationship/Marriage are just another form of Business that is always/regularly been affected by INFLATION because rendering personal Services is hardly if not affected by Inflation.
If the men of old knew about Inflation, none of them would have agreed to be Providers, they didn't see the Future.
From living in a hut, inflation sets in... To living in one room face you and face me ... To Room and Parlour self contain... To Flat ... To duplex etc yet the service the woman is to render neither changed, rather reducing.
As the pressure keeps increasing on men, nobody deems it fit to add to the women side by instructing them to instead of cooking for the Family, they should cook for the community.
Re: If It's Good For The Goose, It's Good For The Gander. by emmaodet: 12:59am On Mar 17, 2020
ubunja:

A woman that was been wooed in a cassava plantation as now turned to Mr Biggs or Coldstone, from taking a woman with a goat and keg of palm wine to renting a 100 capacity or more event hall and spending millions on marriages, not to talk of reoccurring expenditures that are taking there toll now like daily, weekly, monthly car maintenance, family feeding, house rent, school fees, medical fees, occasional family events like wedding, burial, naming etc thinking of building your own house etc and the bills keep on growing more and more and more. Family vacation and outing.
Yet, what the woman has to offer is the Old outdated service of sexx and maintain the family even though most of their jobs have been Automated with the help of washing machine, blender etc plus house help and not giving birth to too many kids again.
Men have been stretched to the limit and that is why you are seeing this regular grumbling, lamentations, violence, complains, crying etc
The present day man is suffering because the Workhorse is tired all just for a Guarantee of Regular Sexx.
Mehnnnnnnnn
Tired
Re: If It's Good For The Goose, It's Good For The Gander. by skywalker240(m): 7:05am On Mar 17, 2020
ubunja:
not just the woman, the entire houshold (a woman is almost in all household)i was speaking in general terms. 1 timothy 5:8. I hope you read the post till the end grin
Re: If It's Good For The Goose, It's Good For The Gander. by skywalker240(m): 7:10am On Mar 17, 2020
@ Alfather please read the post till the end, you guys have mistooked the massage i passed grin grin
We're saying samething.

read my last post, read again grin
Re: If It's Good For The Goose, It's Good For The Gander. by skywalker240(m): 7:17am On Mar 17, 2020
@ Emmaodet you're right, grin
but did you guys actually read my last post ?
Re: If It's Good For The Goose, It's Good For The Gander. by ubunja(m): 7:23am On Mar 17, 2020
skywalker240:

not just the woman, the entire houshold (a woman is almost in all household)i was speaking in general terms. 1 timothy 5:8. I hope you read the post till the end grin
That's really bending the verse here. This doesn't say men must provide for women.

1 Timothy 5:8, NIV: "Anyone who does not provide for
their relatives, and especially for their own household,
has denied the faith

1 Like

Re: If It's Good For The Goose, It's Good For The Gander. by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 17, 2020
PerfectMaster:

Says who ! if you avnt seen far in life you beta sit & learn ..... i av seen virtuous, decent, religious gurl i av known for years n always proud of, go wayward in a twinkle of an eye. she denounce her hijab left my gud friend n gave her virginity to my other badt G and went on like that
There is something called pressure, now these pressure varies could be peer pressure, money, furstration or anything. I av seen virtuous wife bcum a hoe just to provide/feed there kids.
I think OP is on point (not bias) so i don't see any contradictions here, maybe you should go listen to rihanna good gurl gone bad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If It's Good For The Goose, It's Good For The Gander. by emmaodet: 8:05am On Mar 17, 2020
skywalker240:
@ Emmaodet you're right, grin

but did you guys actually read my last post ?

Yes bro, we did
Re: If It's Good For The Goose, It's Good For The Gander. by Alfather: 9:41am On Mar 17, 2020
skywalker240:
@ Alfather please read the post till the end, you guys have mistooked the massage i passed grin grin
We're saying samething.

read my last post, read again grin
Because you trend i should not say my own view
Re: If It's Good For The Goose, It's Good For The Gander. by skywalker240(m): 2:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
ubunja:

That's really bending the verse here. This doesn't say men must provide for women.

1 Timothy 5:8, NIV: "Anyone who does not provide for
their relatives, and especially for their own household,
has denied the faith
There is bound to be a Mother or a Wife in almost every household.

if he is providing for his household, then that means he is providing for each and every individual of that house. If a woman (say Mother or Wife or maybe even Sister) is among the individuals benefiting from his providance in that household, then what do we call that?
Re: If It's Good For The Goose, It's Good For The Gander. by Omar09(m): 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2020
skywalker240:

if he is providing for his household, then that means he is providing for each and every individual of that house. If a woman (say Mother or Wife or maybe even Sister) is among the individuals benefiting from his providance in that household, then what do we call that?

Bro why are you twisting the Bible? It stated something clear and you are twisting it?

Let's go by your analogy, isn't a man part of a household? The boy child (brother, son husband and father)?
Re: If It's Good For The Goose, It's Good For The Gander. by Rukkydelta(f): 2:37pm On Mar 17, 2020
Any single male Virgin ready for marriage
PM me let's tangle
I have money cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If It's Good For The Goose, It's Good For The Gander. by ubunja(m): 2:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
skywalker240:

there's bound to be a mother? Well go to Proverbs 31:10–31 and learn the wife's own responsibilities of entrepreneurship and making money.

No one was put on this world to be a burden to another. Except a child.

2 Likes

Re: If It's Good For The Goose, It's Good For The Gander. by skywalker240(m): 2:51pm On Mar 17, 2020
Omar09:

Bro why are you twisting the Bible? It stated something clear and you are twisting it?

Let's go by your analogy, isn't a man part of a household? The boy child (brother, son husband and father)?
honestly bro, am not twisting it. I dont know how to explain it better to make you guys understand my point. And yes the bible didnt said a man should provide for a woman.

and you're right, the man is also part of the household, but the bible you said am twisting also said that he has been put incharge of the household, he is responsible for the houshold. The others (mother, wife, son, daughter, etc) look up to him.

no matter what, all women even feminist and lesbians (to some extent )definetly look up to Men in the system of life.

thats why you see feminist twist alot of things to favour them, but would still chicken out when it comes to responsibilities, spending, etc.

i hope you see what am trying to say bro.

one love.

its imbibed in their blood.
Re: If It's Good For The Goose, It's Good For The Gander. by skywalker240(m): 3:05pm On Mar 17, 2020
ubunja:
there's bound to be a mother? Well go to Proverbs 31:10–31 and learn the wife's own responsibilities of entrepreneurship and making money.

No one was put on this world to be a burden to another. Except a child.
Yeah, a child thats true,

what about aged parents?

what about disabled or sick relatives and even siblings ?

the wife have responsibilities, dam true, but that doesnt change the fact that the Man is the leader. She compliments his efforts with her responsibilities. Thats reality bro, how else can i make you see my point.

one love.
Re: If It's Good For The Goose, It's Good For The Gander. by ubunja(m): 3:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
skywalker240:

Yeah, a child thats true,

what about aged parents?

what about disabled or sick relatives and even siblings ?

the wife have responsibilities, dam true, but that doesnt change the fact that the Man is the leader. She compliments his efforts with her responsibilities. Thats reality bro, how else can i make you see my point.

one love.
You're going to extremes. The point is this : if a person is capable they should contribute.

That's why that verse says the lazy must not eat.

1 Like

Re: If It's Good For The Goose, It's Good For The Gander. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
Women should work. Like that guy who quoted Proverbs 31, no woman should be a liability except she is physically incapacitated.

As for virgin, it's still men who run away when women don't give you sex. You want a virgin and also a freaky girlfriend? Our forefathers didn't look for freaky girlfriends, when they came of age they wanted wives, that's why their women then were intact. If a girl says no sex before marriage, the same men will run away. Such confusion.
Re: If It's Good For The Goose, It's Good For The Gander. by Omar09(m): 7:49pm On Mar 17, 2020
skywalker240:

honestly bro, am not twisting it. I dont know how to explain it better to make you guys understand my point. And yes the bible didnt said a man should provide for a woman.

and you're right, the man is also part of the household, but the bible you said am twisting also said that he has been put incharge of the household, he is responsible for the houshold. The others (mother, wife, son, daughter, etc) look up to him.

no matter what, all women even feminist and lesbians (to some extent )definetly look up to Men in the system of life.

thats why you see feminist twist alot of things to favour them, but would still chicken out when it comes to responsibilities, spending, etc.

i hope you see what am trying to say bro.

one love.

its imbibed in their blood.

Seen.

1 Like

Re: If It's Good For The Goose, It's Good For The Gander. by Leoniine(f): 8:49pm On Mar 17, 2020
emmaodet:

Exactly my thought ubunja.
Though at the beginning, men shot themselves on the leg by shifting the job of providing and protecting on themselves while shifting the job of maintaining the home/family to women.
Where protecting by man and running the home by woman are all service based jobs and are Measurable and Reasonable, PROVIDING is where all the Scams are because it can not be quantified.
When the agreement was made, cost of living and standard of living were extremely Low.
A man builds a hut, goes to farm or hunt or fish while the woman stays at home to take care of the child. It was all Simple and Easy.
But unfortunately for men, they never knew Relationship/Marriage are just another form of Business that is always/regularly been affected by INFLATION because rendering personal Services is hardly if not affected by Inflation.
If the men of old knew about Inflation, none of them would have agreed to be Providers, they didn't see the Future.
From living in a hut, inflation sets in... To living in one room face you and face me ... To Room and Parlour self contain... To Flat ... To duplex etc yet the service the woman is to render neither changed, rather reducing.
As the pressure keeps increasing on men, nobody deems it fit to add to the women side by instructing them to instead of cooking for the Family, they should cook for the community.

Wawu. Now a providing man and a nurturing woman is no more nature's dictate.

I thought it was our natural makeup naa.

We can observe it in our animal relatives.

Why do you get mad that 'men's roles' are being ripped from them?

Are women not acting like men now? Doing everything?

You pipu and your confucius philosophy. undecided

You're soo inadequate to teach and ignorant of what you want to speak on.

I thought women are rejecting their traditional roles, how come you're saying nothing has changed about their roles?

The majority of men are the ONLY ones here who've changed nada. Providing can be quantified. Nurture can't. You can see money, calculate how much you bought, houses you built, etc. That is not comparable with emotional sacrifice and burden. You can't measure feelings, care, love, guilt, happiness. Physical and material objects cannot be equated with abstract concepts (which the woman has been groomed to provide.)

Cook for community ko, cook for nation ni.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If It's Good For The Goose, It's Good For The Gander. by emmaodet: 9:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
Leoniine:

Wawu. Now a providing man and a nurturing woman is no more nature's dictate.

I thought it was our natural makeup naa.

We can observe it in our animal relatives.

Why do you get mad that 'men's roles' are being ripped from them?

Are women not acting like men now? Doing everything?

You pipu and your confucius philosophy. undecided

You're soo inadequate to teach and ignorant of what you want to speak on.

I thought women are rejecting their traditional roles, how come you're saying nothing has changed about their roles?

The majority of men are the ONLY ones here who've changed nada. Providing can be quantified. Nurture can't. You can see money, calculate how much you bought, houses you built, etc. That is not comparable with emotional sacrifice and burden. You can't measure feelings, care, love, guilt, happiness. Physical and material objects cannot be equated with abstract concepts (which the woman has been groomed to provide.)

Cook for community ko, cook for nation ni.

I get ur points but you can't compare emotional investment to financial one.
The reason why most guys are struggling today is bcus the financial demand of the society has overwhelmed them and that is why it's spilling over to the ladies to pick up the tab.
Imagine if all it takes to get married is just for a guy to have One room apartment - it means 98% of guys who are matured for marriage presently will all get married. You will also be surprised that even the so called dead beat dads are not deadbeats after all.
The Taste and appetite of the modern woman is Extremely high and only a sizeable percentage of guys can only meet such ridiculous demands.
You will see a guy earning 100-150k per month and out of it the woman wants him to buy a car, buy land and build house, monthly upkeep, family events, house rent, school fees, yearly family shopping etc
There is a reason babymama is growing and a large percentage of men are not married even though they want to.

1 Like

Re: If It's Good For The Goose, It's Good For The Gander. by Leoniine(f): 11:39am On Mar 19, 2020
emmaodet:

I get ur points but you can't compare emotional investment to financial one.

I would tell you same. Because you're painting women to be the lazy ones here, who only knows how to be demanding.

The reason why most guys are struggling today is bcus the financial demand of the society has overwhelmed them and that is why it's spilling over to the ladies to pick up the tab.
Oh, wow. You're justifying why women should work now. I thought a man is the head and a woman must only cook and take care of kids. Why are you complaining that the struggle is much?! C'mon. Are you not the man? It's in your DNA to hunt and provide. No matter the societal system. You can never be overwhelmed. Your biological makeup will make sure of that. Let me ask you this. You first said men were providing monetarily while women cook. Now you say, ladies are also picking up the bills. So, in other words, a woman is NOW sharing in the role of a man. She's doing a man's work and doing hers. A woman work and cook now. But men are not raising kids and helping at home. Do you think this is fair? If a lady can pick up the bills, why can't a man nurture kids?

Imagine if all it takes to get married is just for a guy to have One room apartment - it means 98% of guys who are matured for marriage presently will all get married. You will also be surprised that even the so called dead beat dads are not deadbeats after all.

Foul. Out of bounds.

The Taste and appetite of the modern woman is Extremely high and only a sizeable percentage of guys can only meet such ridiculous demands.

If tastes are high, make more money, sir. It's economics. Time changes. We are not our mothers. It only make sense that you shouldn't be our fathers.

You will see a guy earning 100-150k per month and out of it the woman wants him to buy a car, buy land and build house, monthly upkeep, family events, house rent, school fees, yearly family shopping etc

But that's the point of the traditional system. It's not same-balanced. If you provide, she will take care of your kids. Shikena. Are you forgetting that you're supposed to take care of the woman? That's how God designed it na. You give her everything as her protector, in return for her faithfulness and fertility. Be a man! grin

You make money, and she helps you allocate and manage it. Why are you complaining against the natures of a woman? She's the homemaker.

There is a reason babymama is growing and a large percentage of men are not married even though they want to.

Okay. I hear. So it's on women's tastes that those guys are unmarried, instead of on their irresponsibility?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Celebrities Wear Revealing Clothes? / Man Warns Somebody Who Is Disturbing His Wife Via Poster / Check Out The Artwork I Did For My Song.(pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.