Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) (69541 Views)

Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? / Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours / Osas Ighodaro And Gbenro Ajibade's Marriage In Trouble? (check This Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 12:07pm On Mar 17, 2020
Triplefilter:
I have to admit, they are really good looking.

Im a professional fx trader, with experience in all volatility indices, crash and boom and step index.

I give 100% solid signals. And I will manage your account successfully till you can stand on your feet, believe me, stop losing your money.

If you are ready to start profiting from this very massive market, hit me up and let's work.

Really.. stop wasting your time
Whatsapp

why not trade alone and make money alone

1 Like

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by Tmb78(m): 12:07pm On Mar 17, 2020
buygala:

You sha know who I am talking about grin

That's the whole point
so you have been looking for an opportunity to trash toolz abi?
So now you got the opportunity.
Clap for yourself.
Hope you became an instant millionaire after trashing her?
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by Studio247: 12:07pm On Mar 17, 2020
Nigerian celebrities dey marry?
They use it for publicity stunt

1 Like

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by LUMY7: 12:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
That's all you will ever get.. Imagination
MyVILLAGEpeople:
The babe is so stunning and hot. Just imagining me ramming my big black curved rigid dicck between that soft asss and placing my head on those succulent oranges grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
Bleep boy. Ladies like Bleep boys that they know is capable of using them and thereafter dump them
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by Happyguy201: 12:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
Dshocker:

why not trade alone and make money alone
Don't mind the bastard they think we are kids here
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by Tmb78(m): 12:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
Stevecovey:

No one is talking to u SCUM of the earth. You need to sit ur ass down.
Guy,imagine o.
See the person saying someone's skin is black and dirty.
As if he is better looking than toolz.
Some people and inferiority complex sha

1 Like

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 12:16pm On Mar 17, 2020
Men don't joke with peace of mind. It is priceless.

Give a man peace of mind and he will go lengths for u.
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 12:20pm On Mar 17, 2020
skyfather09:
Bros you be him brother...

Nope... I neither know him nor care to know him.

I simply take neutral and realistic views on all issues.
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
Bobbyfreshh:

You are not alone
I swear.gringrin
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by nanakgh(m): 12:30pm On Mar 17, 2020
Who has also noticed that when most Nigerians say a woman is clean, they mostly mean 'light skinned'.

Someone actually said on page 1 this woman is a 'cleaner' and 'better' version of Toolz yet the only difference between these equally thick women is nothing but skin complexion.

The stench of self hate oozing mostly from the men of the 'giant of Africa' can be so strong at times.

12 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 17, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
We go help you tell them!

All these una change change of husband and wife like diapers, Abeg we don tire for una wahala o!
you go fear dress code na
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by Chirowman(m): 12:40pm On Mar 17, 2020
na this lifestyle i always love, if my girl Bleep up i will get a girl wey set and fine pass her wey go make her head burst and eyes blind.

2 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by 24kmagic: 12:41pm On Mar 17, 2020
Mikelarteta:
At your age na GF this one still Dey flaunt.Smssss

What should he be flaunting, boyfriend?

3 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 12:42pm On Mar 17, 2020
buygala:

Toolz has a dirty black Color and too much fat hidden with body trainers..
Damilola Adegbite has a clean black color and is full in the right places..

This new Girlfriend of Osas is as clean as they come...black or yellow grin

Sigh... "Dirty Black Colour"??!.. What the fvck is wrong with you people on this forum??! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by luminouz(m): 12:46pm On Mar 17, 2020
Stevecovey:

Silly boy child.

E dey pain u?
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by Mryacks: 12:47pm On Mar 17, 2020
All these boys that called themselves "Men".... undecided
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by luminouz(m): 12:48pm On Mar 17, 2020
skyfather09:
useless thing... cheating bastard, be given us men a bad name.

Pained u so that it even affected your English.

Sorry ehn... grin
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by cy4by: 12:49pm On Mar 17, 2020
Gbenro be acting like a teenager.
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by Dinho20(m): 12:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
"HMMMM"

STRICTLY FOR MARRIED COUPLES:
AS A MARRIED COUPLE, PART OF YOUR VOWS ARE TO STICK WITH YOUR PARTNER THROUGH THE GOOD AND THE BAD, BUT BEING MARRIED MEANS MORE THAN SIMPLY STAYING TOGETHER.

ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT ROLES OF A HUSBAND OR A WIFE, IS TO LIFT EACH OTHER UP; ESPECIALLY WHEN THINGS ARE HARD. PLEASE, IN ANY CONDITION, "NEVER DIVORCE."!!!

7 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by Dinho20(m): 12:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
"HMMMM"

BE CAREFUL WHO IS SLEEPING WITH YOU: THE PERSON THAT IS HAVING SEX WITH YOU; DO YOU KNOW THAT PERSON VERY WELL? EVEN IF YOU KNOW THE PERSON PHYSICALLY; DO YOU KNOW THAT PERSON SPIRITUALLY?

BIBLE, ACCORDING TO HOSEA 4:6 SAYS, "MY PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE." IF YOU HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS A SATANIC MARK, YOU ARE FINISHED/DOOMED, YOU HAVE NOT ONLY BEEN DEFILED BOTH PHYSICALLY AND SPIRITUALLY, YOU HAVE ALSO BEEN CONTAMINATED WITH DEVILISH AND DEMONIC BADASS.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE...!!!

4 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by Dinho20(m): 12:54pm On Mar 17, 2020
"HMMMM"

THE TRUTH ABOUT MARRIAGE AND SEX: SEX IS MEANT FOR MARRIED COUPLES ONLY.

MARRIAGE IS ORDAINED AND APPROVED BY GOD(THE CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH). WHEN YOU ARE FULLY MARRIED, YOU HAVE RIGHT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOUR PARTNER ANY TIME, ANY HOUR, AND ANY DAY YOU WANT, IT'S APPROVED BY GOD.

BUT, WHEN YOU ARE NOT MARRIED, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO HAVE SEX WITH ANYONE, IT'S A SIN UNTO GOD, AND YOU ARE BRINGING/PLACING AN INDELIBLE CURSE UPON YOUR HEAD.

TO BE FOREWARNED IS TO BE FOREARMED...!!!

4 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by Dinho20(m): 12:55pm On Mar 17, 2020
"HMMMM'

MONEY IS MEANT TO BE USED
AND PEOPLE LOVED.
BUT MONEY IS LOVED
AND PEOPLE USED.

2 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by Dinho20(m): 12:55pm On Mar 17, 2020
"HMMMM"

LADIES, NEVER ALLOW A MAN TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU WHEN HE IS NOT READY TO MARRY YOU, SO THAT YOU WILL AVOID GIVING BIRTH TO A BASTARD.

MAKE SURE YOU GET MARRIED FIRST, THEN GIVE BIRTH TO CHILD, BECAUSE MARRIAGE IS ORDAINED BY GOD "THE CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH."

WHEN YOU GIVE BIRTH TO CHILD OUTSIDE MARRIAGE, IT MEANS YOU'RE A WAYWARD LADY, A PROSTITUTE, OR/AND A STREET HAWKER, AND WHEN THE CHILD GROWS UP, HE OR SHE WILL BECOME AN OBJECT OF RIDICULE AMONG HIS OR HER FRIENDS.

MANY LADIES TODAY BOAST OF HAVING A CHILD WHO HAS NO FATHER, WHICH IS REFERED TO "FATHERLESS CHILD OR FATHERLESS CHILDREN; SUCH LADIES SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES.GET MARRIED SO THAT YOU WOULD BE A PROUD WOMAN IN YOUR GENERATION.

I'M ALWAYS HAPPY FOR MARRIED COUPLES.!!!

6 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by skyfather09(m): 12:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
luminouz:

Pained u so that it even affected your English.

Sorry ehn... grin
you dense muhfuckker... how has you English help ya. you dolt!
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by Tosin9119: 12:57pm On Mar 17, 2020
tunapawizzy:

Because people will do whatever makes them happy. If living ours privately gives us joy, we should do so. But we shouldn't castigate people living theirs the way they enjoy.
Nice response you gave here. I love it.

3 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by skyfather09(m): 12:57pm On Mar 17, 2020
Angelfrost:

Nope... I neither know him nor care to know him.
I simply take neutral and realistic views on all issues.
oh cuu
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by godkiller(m): 1:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
Funny enough that's my ex, Marvelous Ojimba
I called her Angel.
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2020
This one wey be like rent-a-hoe...

1 Like

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by Mikelarteta(m): 1:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
24kmagic:

What should he be flaunting, boyfriend?

His wife.
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by IDFWU(m): 1:17pm On Mar 17, 2020
It will end in premium tears grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation / At 21, Kylie Jenner Becomes The Youngest Self-made Billionaire Ever / Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.