Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,175 members, 7,807,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) (69555 Views)

Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? / Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours / Osas Ighodaro And Gbenro Ajibade's Marriage In Trouble? (check This Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by Iceyjay(m): 5:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
buygala:
His new girlfriend is cute kiss

She is a cleaner and better version of Toolz grin

Whether the guy's career, family, or even life is crashing is none of my business...

I viewed the thread to see nyansh...I saw nyansh....I left smiley
She make sense
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by madjune(m): 5:33pm On Mar 17, 2020
I can't judge him but it would be stupid if he's doing this to spite Osas.

Moreso foolish if this girl lacks form and character just like Osas.
When you're picking a lover or wife, look more on the character than outwards beauty lest aches and pain becomes your neighbour.

1 Like

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by Myself2(m): 6:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
luminouz:

If he is a loser for showing off his gf, what do we call you, a hater? Or a premium lòser!!!

No, you can call me either or all of these three names :
1) Your mothers lover and punisher
2) Your father's boss
3) Your family nemesis
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 17, 2020
Don't worry, Akata never deal with you before grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by scoundrel(f): 7:44pm On Mar 17, 2020
She looks like Osas. It’s obvious Osas was the cause of their marital problems.
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by Amanda4life: 8:30pm On Mar 17, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

His career tanked after the divorce. I dont see any resurrection anytime soon.

A woman whom God gave you to take care of should not be discarded or treated badly. As a man, you are the captain of your home and a woman will follow a captain who knows his compass.

If you handle your wife badly, God is under no obligation to handle your matter differently.

Richdad

Yes , a woman follows captain who knows his compass.

Thanks
Rich daddy
Much love
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by Amanda4life: 8:33pm On Mar 17, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
If your marriage does not work, don't kill yourself.

Just move on!

There are too many beautiful girls and humble ladies out there waiting to grab yah...

How can I be loyal to a man that doesn't know his compass.
Baby forever
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by Amanda4life: 8:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
Kekereekun123:
this is a lesson to all ladies who thing they can do any how. na loneliness and misery go kill una. 9ice former wife still dey lament while oga nice don married like 3 times more enjoying prime toto. Kings lets not hesitate to teach women who be boss

He is never fulfilled. Hence he is still be marrying wife's till he dies.

Dear ladies there's nothing like getting married to a guy , who is well brought, discipline, who will believe in you, who truly is matured upstairs not boys

A boy will remain a boy even at age 60

1 Like

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by Reussite: 8:50pm On Mar 17, 2020
Am I the only one who thinks this new chick looks a lot like Osas.
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 17, 2020
Amanda4life:

He is never fulfilled. Hence he is still be marrying wife's till he dies.

Dear ladies there's nothing like getting married to a guy , who is well brought, discipline, who will believe in you, who truly is matured upstairs not boys

A boy will remain a boy even at age 60
who fulfillment help. he has kids married as he liked. better then toni payne who is still bitter and lonely

1 Like

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by luminouz(m): 10:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
Myself2:

No, you can call me either or all of these three names :
1) Your mothers lover and punisher
2) Your father's boss
3) Your family nemesis

Predictable response from a Ma Pi Jing!

Bye löser!!!
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by obontami: 11:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
Stevecovey:

What do u mean cleaner? Last time I checked toolz was spotless.

You must be one of these self hating African colorists.

How are you sure she's spotless? Have you seen her unclothedness before?
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by obontami: 11:31pm On Mar 17, 2020
Lexusgs430:
See hips and nipples..... Mad O...... cool

My type of guy....... wink

Bad guy. grin
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 11:31pm On Mar 17, 2020
obontami:

Bad guy. grin

You no see am too.......... grin
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by obontami: 11:33pm On Mar 17, 2020
buygala:

Toolz has a dirty black Color and too much fat hidden with body trainers..

Damilola Adegbite has a clean black color and is full in the right places..

This new Girlfriend of Osas is as clean as they come...black or yellow grin

That's cold!!! grin
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by obontami: 11:36pm On Mar 17, 2020
buygala:

Damilola is black and clean

Everybody can't be gutter black like your family members grin

Chai!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by obontami: 11:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
Lexusgs430:

You no see am too.......... grin

Baba, I see am o. Babe thick come fresh join. Lol
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by hush15: 12:47am On Mar 18, 2020
Tmb78:
you people sha.A simple google search will tell you his ex wife is osas ighodaro and not toolz.
Honesty ko, hornet nest ni

Na wa o... Are you sure you understand what you quoted
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by MENTORCH(m): 1:05am On Mar 18, 2020
MrBachelor:
Relationship built on sex. Shallow foundation. They will be done in 6 months.

Confirmed, you can’t be in a long term relationship with Akata o! They are only good for the moment.

1 Like

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by sharone21(f): 1:13am On Mar 18, 2020
Ladies, NEVER give your pearls to pigs as they will trample over it.
See Gbenro of yesterday who was unworthy to untie Osas shoe lace not to talk of date her and marry her, married her and started treating her like trash- someone that if not for Osas even the USA for no work for him.

Anyway, Osas deserves better.
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by Tmb78(m): 1:16am On Mar 18, 2020
hush15:

Na wa o... Are you sure you understand what you quoted
Of course, I understand what I quoted.
Enlighten me then if you disagree.
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by SierraLewis: 2:22am On Mar 18, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Disclaimer: This comment is for the last post

A vaccine is not a cure
It's a prevention means
It will not cure the virus but will not allow you to be infected once you are vaccinated against it

So according to the scientists, the SierraLewis might now be a seasonal one that' goes and comes back lol

Still vaccine or no vaccine
The Lord God Almighty is our vaccines in Judah
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by Ambber(f): 4:58am On Mar 18, 2020
Oh wow. Thank God, someone has taken over Carrying the ants infested firewood from Osas.
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by Myself2(m): 5:23am On Mar 18, 2020
luminouz:

Predictable response from a Ma Pi Jing!

Bye löser!!!

Bye kill you there.

No now, this response was not written by your father, who you always call Ma Pi Jing.
Bye for what ? Bye kill you there. Was I not minding my business on my lane before you inebriated fool decided to become a meddlesome interloper in my affairs
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by hush15: 8:13am On Mar 18, 2020
Tmb78:
Of course, I understand what I quoted.
Enlighten me then if you disagree.

Someone quoted that he doesn't care about Gbenro's relationship but came to admire the new babe and I quoted that at least, he is being honest to himself and you are insulting me on someone's honest opinion...

I don't understand
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by luminouz(m): 8:29am On Mar 18, 2020
Myself2:

Bye kill you there.

No now, this response was not written by your father, who you always call Ma Pi Jing.
Bye for what ? Bye kill you there. Was I not minding my business on my lane before you inebriated fool decided to become a meddlesome interloper in my affairs

E PAIN am die!!! grin grin
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by Tmb78(m): 8:52am On Mar 18, 2020
hush15:

Someone quoted that he doesn't care about Gbenro's relationship but came to admire the new babe and I quoted that at least, he is being honest to himself and you are insulting me on someone's honest opinion...

I don't understand
The person used the opportunity to downgrade another woman,Toolz,who had nothing to do with the thread,and I saw you saying you like the honesty.
I thought the honesty you were talking about was the derogatory rubbish he said about Toolz,
hence, my response to you.
If that is not the case I'm not too big to say I'm terribly sorry.

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by JunctionBox: 10:32am On Mar 18, 2020
When love is new, na so e dey sweet until e turn sour.
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by hush15: 10:42am On Mar 18, 2020
Tmb78:
The person used the opportunity to downgrade another woman,Toolz,who had nothing to do with the thread,and I saw you saying you like the honesty.
I thought the honesty you were talking about was the derogatory rubbish he said about Toolz,
hence, my response to you.
If that is not the case I'm not too big to say I'm terribly sorry.

Apologies accepted

Afterall his comments, what summarized his thoughts is the last line. He came to see yansh and yansh he saw and left and I thought that was funny but being honest with himself, hence my quote.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video) / Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid / Olu Michaels: I Will Never Get Married Or Have Children -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.