Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) (57438 Views)

Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story / "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by kevotek1000(m): 11:18pm On Mar 17, 2020
Non virgin men craving for virgin women to marry... Pure wickedness as if the word '' VIRGIN '' is only apply to women. Virgin or non virgin doesn't guarantee a successful marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by iswallker(m): 11:18pm On Mar 17, 2020
samtinx:
next time you try to quote/correct me, please make sure you, might have read through and understand the topic and my own personal opinion which is expressed in the comments section.And if you don't understand my opinion keep on reading it until you get there. wink

Ayam still not understanding..
That's why I ask for further clarification.. Sorry sir.. undecided
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by samtinx(m): 11:20pm On Mar 17, 2020
iswallker:

Ayam still not understanding..
That's why I ask for further clarification.. Sorry sir.. undecided
Don't get me otherwise brother,read again wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by EnterpriseMan: 11:20pm On Mar 17, 2020
Korllami007:
There are millions of non virgin women giving their men wahala by fvcking their exes a day before their marriage then probably give you someone else kid to train. There millions of non virgin women a cross the world that they characters can turn north pole to desert. Most infedelities in the world are mostly perpetrated by non virgin women.

I would rather marry virgin with wahala and enjoy my tight pussy than marry a community sperm depot with wahala. grin grin

It's a food for thought.
angry angry After you have deposited your smelling sperm in others, you think your future wife is safe? keep looking for non virgins

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by NextD18: 11:21pm On Mar 17, 2020
SoNature:

Don't worry I

Eureka grin

Enjoy

https://www.nairaland.com/5551901/ladies-reveal-why-still-virgins
Funny!

95% of responses there came from non-virgins ladies who are celibate. They've had sex experience.

Go through those responses. cheesy cheesy

The few virgin ladies there admitted they did it for God and for themselves.

What then is your point? cheesy cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by EnterpriseMan: 11:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
Clyod:
I know of male virgins who got married to non-virgins.
I don't even know what to say

6 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by ALABACONNECT(m): 11:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Lol. God bless your hustle.

Tbh, independent businessmen are my favorite type of people.
God bless everything you lay your hands on bro.. Massive respect

4 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Totalconcept(m): 11:26pm On Mar 17, 2020
By the way awon Oloso will be looking for innocents to marry after branches to yaba after their hole become orita mefa.... won a ma wa oko re lati dobo de. Olohun wa oooo...... by the way we men we need to have meeting we need someone to be our leader iyanje yi po.....

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by bizhop01: 11:30pm On Mar 17, 2020
What's about those ladies that had sex over five hundreds times before marriage?

4 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by TGMISKY(m): 11:32pm On Mar 17, 2020
I'll still love to marry a virgin

11 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by unmask: 11:32pm On Mar 17, 2020
angelfallz:

How many virgins have you met?
a few...... why'd you ask?
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by herzernIsHere: 11:36pm On Mar 17, 2020
Stupid thread

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by delishpot: 11:37pm On Mar 17, 2020
samtinx:
grin lastly no sister would encourage her brother to go for a non-virgin,and no mother would encourage her son to marry a non-virgin

Funny enough most sisters and mothers don't involve themselves with the condition of their brothers babes vagina. They look at character not whether her vagina is sealed, open, pink etc. They might be happy if he tells them she is a virgin but they don't put it as a must. They don't advise their broš and sons to marry based on virginity. Na character dem dey watch out for

4 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Sluacoast(m): 11:37pm On Mar 17, 2020
Lamanii22:
Can we say that "virginity" is an added factor coupled with good character...
Best comment I've seen so far.
Being a virgin doesn't guarantee an happy home, it comes along with proper home training.

4 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by unmask: 11:40pm On Mar 17, 2020
bukatyne:

And adventure & social unawkwardness can't be learnt?

I agree with the OP that Virginity doesn't guarantee good marriage: lack of doesn't either.
Sure they can be learnt but after marriage one probably has a mindset that is rigid and would find it hypocritical adjusting to a new way of thinking or doing things.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by jaxxy(m): 11:48pm On Mar 17, 2020
Ur attitude will determines ur Altitude. Virgin or not as far as marriage or any other thing is concerned.

Being a virgin or not isn’t a major discussion or guarantee. It’s helps reduce bad exposure bt also lacks experience and knowledge.
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Amosattop: 11:54pm On Mar 17, 2020
We hear ooo
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by savfez1: 12:05am On Mar 18, 2020
true talk.....the good girls alwayz end-up with the gangstars and viz-viz cool
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by samtinx(m): 12:06am On Mar 18, 2020
delishpot:

Funny enough most sisters and mothers don't involve themselves with the condition of their brothers babes vagina. They look at character not whether her vagina is sealed, open, pink etc. They might be happy if he tells them she is a virgin but they don't put it as a must. They don't advise their broš and sons to marry based on virginity. Na character dem dey watch out for
Sweetheart in this part of my own world where I come from,honey no be everything wey eye see mouth go talk, but hence we're all here on this platform to learn,my dear things are happening and I just wish we're related just by chance alone you will understand, this is the reason when ever an Igbo man decides to settle down there is something they call "iju ese" after then things you never knew or heard about your own family traditional practice would start playing out, like my mama dey always tell us say "no be I love you on the road be final one, until she follows you to come and visit me" grin ;Nne things are happening

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Gemineye: 12:08am On Mar 18, 2020
SoNature:

I have always believed that, but this is FALSE

I have seen an online poll asking girls why they were still virgins.

Their responses were shocking, to say the least

I hope to see it and share it with you
Online poll you say cheesy. and you believed the comments from them virgin wannabe hoes undecided

bruv it's a totally diff case out there

7 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Liposure: 12:09am On Mar 18, 2020
Good character is fine by me. I dont care how many men dat hav forked my wife. Infact, I prefer a repentant bad girl wit an ocean pucy 2 a mary amaka virgin wit a tight pucy n no character

1 Like

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by favour32(m): 12:10am On Mar 18, 2020
ufotty2001:
That is how one told me that I most marry her before I will have se.x with her..
Dis time e dey hard o.
U must test the goods to know the elasticity before u know what to do.
Anyone wey nor ready make e waka.

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Gemineye: 12:14am On Mar 18, 2020
Comments have been encouraging and nice so far cool. So pple still have sense

Nonsense OP. This virgin vs non - virgin sh1t has always been one sided. A single virgin with a good character is a gazillion times better than a thousand non virgins with same good character angry

12 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Gemineye: 12:16am On Mar 18, 2020
Liposure:
[s]Good character is fine by me. I dont care how many men dat hav forked my wife. Infact, I prefer a meek bad girl wit an ocean pucy 2 a mary amaka virgin wit a tight pucy n no character[/s]
Na them
This alibi is stale

7 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Lucrativress(f): 12:19am On Mar 18, 2020
Really I think posts like this shouldn't be encouraged, cause they're now getting too much undecided
Funniest thing is virgin ladies don't see themselves superior to non virgin ladies,in fact they crave for the spotlight most non virgin ladies gets.
Why keep on bringing up Post's like this time after time?
What are you really trying to justify??
Let me tell you the mind of most virgin ladies
It's either,It's just against God's word,it's been fully imbibed in them they just can't see themselves having sex before Marriage or they really don't want counts in their lives.
Next time write "Virgins up your games socially" not trying to justify cultural wrongs
I think inferiority complex is what's doing some of you,that's why you keep bringing up these topics undecided
It's becoming soo stupid
What concerns your friend being a virgin with a failed marriage

8 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by djon78(m): 12:24am On Mar 18, 2020
bizhop01:
What's about those ladies that had sex over five hundreds times before marriage?

You dey mind the non sense making topic posted here.
How can someone take virginity as nothing. That a woman kept herself in this sex craved world and people say its nothing.

Whoever put this topic stop deceiving yourself. A virgin can get faithfulness from a man.
I have seen promiscuous men who married virgins and stopped living a promiscuous life.

But non virgins getting faithfulness from a man is almost impossible.
That's why we have many promiscious married men everywhere. Because they married women who were lose. So being faithful will be hard.

With the way women sleep around now any man that marries a virgin has hit better jackpot. Op should stop deceiving people.

In an addition, the more sexual partners you have encountered, the more you carry the memories even as a man.
And these memories will be with you. Your soul has been corrupted. But a virgin has no memories. There soul has not been corrupted, it's clean. That's why sex is called carnal knowledge. The more sex, the more knowledge you carry in your soul. But a virgin comes with a pure knowledge.

See sex is a very deep thing, even for we men. Throughout our lifetime, those knowledge will come back to haunt us.
That's why there many become rabidly and uncontrollably promiscuous.
The less sex a human is exposed to the better he or she can have self control over the animalistic sexual cravings.

14 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Lugianostar(m): 12:25am On Mar 18, 2020
Virginity is a virtue and your husband beholding it doesn't mean it will qualify you automatically in other spheres of the marriage institution...!
Just like a well behave guy in an organisation will never make a head way if he doesn't have anything to offer for the acceleration of his organisation.
A good well behaved slut can have an edge in marriage institution than an archaic virgin wife due to some certain essentials.

4 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Lucrativress(f): 12:25am On Mar 18, 2020
Please if you are a virgin please keep keeping it
It has this self pride and dignity that can't be bought,it seems like the only thing money can't buy.
Work on every aspect of your life especially socially.
It will help you know the right and fun way to do thing's
Before getting married,up your sexual game,explore the net.
Be a hoe for your marriage and only for it
Virginity's pride can't be measured,pay no heed to all these nonsense

18 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Vega100: 12:26am On Mar 18, 2020
emkz:
While we need to interrogate the correlation of virginity with marital stability, what did your childhood friend do to trigger such erratic behaviour from her husband? Except he is a mad man, this story is one-sided.

Virginity and stability in marriages are anti-correlated; keeping your body chaste without paying attention to developing your character will not insure a successful marriage. I can marry a prostitute who has abandoned her ways and has turned a new leaf than a virgin with a questionable character.
after delivery of her kids, she's grown really fat and unattractive, I believe that's a major part of her troubles... the man just wants a new wife!!!... she's a good person..
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 18, 2020
technicallyrich:

How old are the girls,are the sisters up to 3years old.
If they are not,please don't damage their young pusy please.
And are you a Yoruba Muslim or the rreal Muslim.

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World / 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing / Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.