Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,375 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) (57423 Views)

Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story / "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Johnboyloaded3(m): 12:28am On Mar 18, 2020
that is right, you are doing well
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 18, 2020
technicallyrich:

How old are the girls,are the sisters up to 3years old.
If they are not,please don't damage their young pusy please.
[b]. And are you a Yoruba Muslim or the rreal Muslim/b]

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 18, 2020
technicallyrich:

How old are the girls,are the sisters up to 3years old.
If they are not,please don't damage their young pusy please.
And are you a Yoruba Muslim or the rreal Muslim

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Gemineye: 12:33am On Mar 18, 2020
Lucrativress:
Really I think posts like this shouldn't be encouraged, cause they're now getting too much undecided
Funniest thing is virgin ladies don't see themselves superior to non virgin ladies,in fact they crave for the spotlight most non virgin ladies gets.
Why keep on bringing up Post's like this time after time?
What are you really trying to justify??
Let me tell you the mind of most virgin ladies
It's either,It's just against God's word,it's been fully imbibed in them they just can't see themselves having sex before Marriage or they really don't want counts in their lives.
Next time write "Virgins up your games socially" not trying to justify cultural wrongs
I think inferiority complex is what's doing some of you,that's why you keep bringing up these topics undecided
It's becoming soo stupid
What concerns your friend being a virgin with a failed marriage
✔✔ how do you Like your heineken?? undecided Chilled?? Or______

Oops you're a lady undecided
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Gemineye: 12:35am On Mar 18, 2020
Op better tell your sisters to keep their virginity along with good character, stop this nonsense delusion grin

10 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 18, 2020
Vega100:
Disclaimer This thread does not in anyway encourage promiscuity nor does it propergate indecency but rather it underscores some real facts for young ladies to be aware and more mindful of what's ahead.

So a very close friend of mine I happen to know very well married as a virgin, this was about 11 years ago. After about a year of blissful marriage, her marriage turned hell in the ensuing years that followed, she never opened up to me until last week when she did; she is blessed with kids, but her husband has been giving her hell in the marriage, abuses her, both physically, mentally and emotionally, carries various young girls and flaunts them to her face. She is about calling it quite. This is a girl I know very well as we grew up together, and I can vouch for her on many fronts, one thing I know about her is how genuine, cool headed and humble she is, she's someone meek at heart, I am sure she wouldn't create problems for her husband in a home, she was just unfortunate falling into the wrong hands

I also happen to come from a large family with 5 sisters (all married), from all my sisters, the one with the best marriage is the one that lived more of a party life style in school, attended many parties etc, and the one with the worse marriage was the one that married a virgin (actually, she has the kind of personality I wouldn't be surprised might cause problem for her , her husband and husband relatives, as she could be selfish).

My point is, for the Ladies, being chaste and maintaining high morals is something any parent will be proud about and will long for their child to uphold; but do not see that as all you need to portray yourself as suitable enough "wife material". Marriage is something very dynamic and complex, it entails a lot, and has to do with both you working on various facets of your life (of which sexuality is just one) as well as being able to choose an appropriate partner for yourself.

Do not see being a Virgin as the price you have to uphold for your husband, as it doesn't in anyway guarantee a good or perfect marriage (far from it), it is rather more dependent or perhaps a fine and infallible blend of various facets of your life viz a viz personality, charisma, behaviour, sensibility etc. as well as your keen sagaciousness in choosing an appropriate partner who is sensible and will be very well compatible with you..

Just a food for thought sageful minds can ruminate and mull over!!

Thank you very much for your time.

Yours truly

Vega100
OP, Writer! you are sent from the pit of Hell to discourage young ladies from staying Chaste/ virgins in this already Perversed and promiscuous Generation. with your Fake testimony.... Ur myopic mind and eyes can not see and read stories of successful Virgin women with good character in marriages!
After checking up on the Ops profile here, I just smile

Op even needs a psychologist.... Someone that sleeps with people girlfriend/wife...is that one person...

10 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Vega100: 12:37am On Mar 18, 2020
ramon212:
Did your friend meet him when he already had a job(doing well) ?
yes he had a job, but not doing as well as he is doing now.
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Lucrativress(f): 12:39am On Mar 18, 2020
Gemineye:
✔✔ how do you Like your heineken?? undecided Chilled?? Or______

Ops you're a lady undecided
Don't worry jare
Really I just got pissed
This kind of topic every year,every year
A virgin with a bad character is just a lady not well trained or didn't take to home training simple, has nothing doing with her virginity
What will you say about 3 virgin sister's
One is stubborn and very very annoying
Another is very jovial and cool headed
The other is very independent, normal character
Please what concerns them being a virgin here
Start making posts like this with only similarities in event's e.g
Being a virgin with a bad character won't keep a marriage then go ahead to give instances of another virgin with good character that had a wonderful marriage

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 18, 2020
Vega100:
Disclaimer This thread does not in anyway encourage promiscuity nor does it propergate indecency but rather it underscores some real facts for young ladies to be aware and more mindful of what's ahead.

So a very close friend of mine I happen to know very well married as a virgin, this was about 11 years ago. After about a year of blissful marriage, her marriage turned hell in the ensuing years that followed, she never opened up to me until last week when she did; she is blessed with kids, but her husband has been giving her hell in the marriage, abuses her, both physically, mentally and emotionally, carries various young girls and flaunts them to her face. She is about calling it quite. This is a girl I know very well as we grew up together, and I can vouch for her on many fronts, one thing I know about her is how genuine, cool headed and humble she is, she's someone meek at heart, I am sure she wouldn't create problems for her husband in a home, she was just unfortunate falling into the wrong hands

I also happen to come from a large family with 5 sisters (all married), from all my sisters, the one with the best marriage is the one that lived more of a party life style in school, attended many parties etc, and the one with the worse marriage was the one that married a virgin (actually, she has the kind of personality I wouldn't be surprised might cause problem for her , her husband and husband relatives, as she could be selfish).

My point is, for the Ladies, being chaste and maintaining high morals is something any parent will be proud about and will long for their child to uphold; but do not see that as all you need to portray yourself as suitable enough "wife material". Marriage is something very dynamic and complex, it entails a lot, and has to do with both you working on various facets of your life (of which sexuality is just one) as well as being able to choose an appropriate partner for yourself.

Do not see being a Virgin as the price you have to uphold for your husband, as it doesn't in anyway guarantee a good or perfect marriage (far from it), it is rather more dependent or perhaps a fine and infallible blend of various facets of your life viz a viz personality, charisma, behaviour, sensibility etc. as well as your keen sagaciousness in choosing an appropriate partner who is sensible and will be very well compatible with you..

Yours truly

Vega100
ur Perversion ridden Op...That the Virgin girl ditched or refused...u come here and spill.... Pls give your life to Christ...and collect ur star from those people wife you have being bedding
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Farastein(m): 12:41am On Mar 18, 2020
Greetings Everyone;

Help Us achieve up to 5,000 votes. Thanks in anticipation.

Please, click the link below and like my short story “Tales of Jideofor” shortlisted as one of the eight finalist for GogeAfrica 20th Anniversary Writing Competition…

Please Click the link, LIKE & Share to aid my journey to the coveted price. Thank you as you do.

Also, Enjoy the read.

https://www.gogeafrica.tv/myposts_item/tales-of-jideofor-by-mokwenye-ehis-ndudi/
Vega100:

Yours truly

Vega100
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Tastemoney(m): 12:42am On Mar 18, 2020
Korllami007:
There are millions of non virgin women giving their men wahala by fvcking their exes a day before their marriage then probably give you someone else kid to train. There millions of non virgin women a cross the world that they characters can turn north pole to desert. Most infedelities in the world are mostly perpetrated by non virgin women.

I would rather marry virgin with wahala and enjoy my tight pussy than marry a community sperm depot with wahala. grin grin

It's a food for thought.

Bad mouth grin
You are on point tho

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:42am On Mar 18, 2020
Men been discussing about virgin and non-virgin, whereas the only thing that concerns the dick is how to enter whether it is tight or not. grin

men, since you are not the one to enter the pussy, let una dick do the talking and choosing.

grin

1 Like

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 18, 2020
Vega100:

Yours truly

Vega100
which ur truely
It should be urs Liar Liar

1 Like

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Tastemoney(m): 12:43am On Mar 18, 2020
I can't marry a whhore undecided

4 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Gemineye: 12:54am On Mar 18, 2020
Lucrativress:

Don't worry jare
Really I just got pissed
This kind of topic every year,every year
A virgin with a bad character is just a lady not well trained or didn't take to home training simple, has nothing doing with her virginity
What will you say about 3 virgin sister's
One is stubborn and very very annoying
Another is very jovial and cool headed
The other is very independent, normal character
Please what concerns them being a virgin here
Start making posts like this with only similarities in event's e.g
Being a virgin with a bad character won't keep a marriage then go ahead to give instances of another virgin with good character that had a wonderful marriage
Exactly the story is always bias and one -sided
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Lucrativress(f): 12:57am On Mar 18, 2020
Gemineye:
Exactly the story is always bias and one -sided
Funniest thing is the virgin ladies reading mostly reads comments,laughs at the stupidity and closes thread,they seldom comment

9 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 18, 2020
Chi59:
A sensible post riddled with silly comments from narcissistic, small - minded simpletons whose only aim in life is to remain buried between a tight kitten.

Are you a virgin?

1 Like

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Gemineye: 1:09am On Mar 18, 2020
Lucrativress:

Funniest thing is the virgin ladies reading mostly reads comments,laughs at the stupidity and closes thread,they seldom comment
swears*
Non virgins and their insecurities are like 5 & 6 they'll always be the ones to make noise

10 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Bianda24: 1:12am On Mar 18, 2020
Having a good home does not have anything to do with marrying a virgin or non-virgin. It is basically about character, charisma among other virtues. Being a virgin is only a compliment.

After all, not all men married their wives as virgin. Besides, one can marry a virgin and not have a rosy relationship as depicted above and vice versa.

One can only pray not to get into wrong hands because the moment one does not choose right, mehn, it is a big wahala

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 18, 2020
Lamanii22:
Can we say that "virginity" is an added factor coupled with good character...

Virginity is not optional.

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Lexusgs430: 1:19am On Mar 18, 2020
I would rather marry a cantankerous runzgal, than an edo virgin witch........ cheesy
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by BareFacedLies(m): 1:21am On Mar 18, 2020
Korllami007:
There are millions of non virgin women giving their men wahala by fvcking their exes a day before their marriage then probably give you someone else kid to train. There millions of non virgin women a cross the world that they characters can turn north pole to desert. Most infedelities in the world are mostly perpetrated by non virgin women.

I would rather marry virgin with wahala and enjoy my tight pussy than marry a community sperm depot with wahala. grin grin

It's a food for thought.

Tight pússy will still become slack after childbirth

1 Like

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by gbemmyjoseph(m): 1:26am On Mar 18, 2020
we give 24/7 power supply. Solar panel and Inverter. At affordable price. We work everywhere in Nigeria. Contact LEKE TECHNOLOGY ON 08068618438, 08118222301. email gbemmyjoseph@rocketmail.com
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by DexterousOne(m): 1:37am On Mar 18, 2020
obicoolnino:
Being virgin or not does not matter but being compatible with clear understanding of each other with fear of God is all u need for a successful marriage

That's all.
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 18, 2020
Sure it doesn't.
It takes God and the couple involved with serious commitment to sustain marriage.

Marriage requires a lot of tolerance and sacrifice to sustain it but its a pity our youths these days lack the resilience to withstand the rigours and pressures that come with marriage hence the break ups, divorce and decision to remain unmarried.

May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Lastmankc(m): 2:17am On Mar 18, 2020
I preferred untampered hymen with wahala than a community latrine with slack puss*y.

5 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by moshino(m): 2:45am On Mar 18, 2020
Korllami007:

It's a food for thought.

You should only seek for a virgin if you are a virgin yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by DexterousOne(m): 2:50am On Mar 18, 2020
Clyod:
I know of male virgins who got married to non-virgins.
It happens
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by inspire700(m): 3:10am On Mar 18, 2020
This is why most persons need to have good knowledge about building a home/family this year 2020.

Here is a very helpful video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7Y7AYDL7g0
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Stevven(m): 3:28am On Mar 18, 2020
A newly constructed road and a well frequented road which looks best to you, and mind you, Shaping a virgin's character is easier than a well experienced girl who thinks you are just another ride, and dude mind your business you don't live with them so you know not exactly what happen at their home, what you see outside is different from what is inside believe it or not. Virginia is da boom. Yo no doubt

5 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Toks2008(m): 3:31am On Mar 18, 2020
Vega100:

Yours truly

Vega100

Virginity guarantees maximum respect from your husband and what you wrote up there is an isolated case.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing / Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) / Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.