Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl (50721 Views)

UPDATED-My strange Experience With A Runs Girl As An Undergraduate / Share Your Weird Experiences When You Went To Buy Contraceptives. / My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by lastchild: 12:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
Davoneskay:

Begin from anywhere. Did u know that I find lots of knowledge in ur diary? Pls, continue from anywhere d Spirit leads u. Through that diary, some peeps eyes got opened. Some who thought spiritual wives are good to relate with knew they were playing with a serpent's tail. Again, bro, continue from anywhere.
OK, I will try
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Freelane33(m): 12:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
Can I take you to the bitch one day to see if truth you always feel like grin, I need to confirm this . Only this grin lol
Lamanii22:
I try not to believe these things... But sometimes I feel like I am connected to the waters somehow... The more reason I have never visited the beach before.... I have Jesus, but I haven't had that courage to visit the beach...
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Freelane33(m): 12:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
I need you to follow me to my kingdom grin .. lol
Jacqueline22:

Lol me I love water very much but I’m too scared to go close.
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Lamanii22(f): 12:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
Freelane33:
Can I take you to the bitch one day to see if truth you always feel like grin, I need to confirm this . Only this grin lol

Lol nigga I'm scared...
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
A lot but my mouth cannot tell it all.
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Freelane33(m): 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
lol okay but I’m in if you’re ready I like water and I can help you as a naira land friend lol
Lamanii22:

Lol nigga I'm scared...
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Lamanii22(f): 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
Freelane33:
lol okay but I’m in if you’re ready I like water and I can help you as a naira land friend lol

Loool... Maybe we should start from swimming pool... I'm scared of that one too...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Freelane33(m): 1:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
Okay
Lamanii22:

Loool... Maybe we should start from swimming pool... I'm scared of that one too...
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Phenomenal16(f): 1:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
lastchild:
I will
.....I just finished reading ur thread
Had cold shivers
When u finally become a pastor,,,trust me it u will be fire brand especially in d deliverance ministry
Do u now pray in d holy ghost?
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by lastchild: 1:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
Phenomenal16:
.....I just finished reading ur thread
Had cold shivers
When u finally become a pastor,,,trust me it u will be fire brand especially in d deliverance ministry
Do u now pray in d holy ghost?
Yes I do,
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Phenomenal16(f): 1:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
lastchild:
Yes I do,
...maybe when u av chance
U can update that ur thread
Thank u
#Anticipating
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by lastchild: 2:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
Phenomenal16:
...maybe when u av chance
U can update that ur thread
Thank u
#Anticipating
thank you too, I will
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Jacqueline22(f): 9:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
Freelane33:
I need you to follow me to my kingdom grin .. lol
What that your kingdom again
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Freelane33(m): 9:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
Kingdom of Peace
Jacqueline22:

What that your kingdom again
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Jacqueline22(f): 9:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
Freelane33:
Kingdom of Peace
Jacqueline22 is coming with you she loves peace,

1 Like

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Freelane33(m): 9:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
You’re welcome jacq
Jacqueline22:

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by mostyg(m): 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
If you are facing any spiritual issue, all you need is to get closer to God and God alone.

You may read about 'ruqyah' for possible solution as exorcism.
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Ayt27(m): 11:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
drnoel:

U don't know shit. U don't know the scriptures. U are not strong in the faith. Read the passages I gave u and go and pray. Also, I am not a member of TB Joshua's movement. I thought u were that was why I made that comment.
May the lord be with u as u grow in the faith. But pls stop misinformation.

Smiles
One of the physical signs I usually use to know believers not christians is that they use the word Lord. I could be wrong but try observing it
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Nephilim: 12:59am On Apr 14, 2020
skylane:
hmm you are right,i dream dreams,i have intercourse with differnt women,in dreams,infact i remember the period my mom died,i was shattered,was just 15 then,after the burial,i was sleeping in a room alone in my uncles house,i was so in need of comfort,so i lay down facing up,and all of a sudden like i went in a trance or i was asleep i cant tell but i felt a feminine figure on me kissed my lips and my eyes opened faintly i saw the figure stepped back and disappered,then i gained consciouness,i was scared but i just try to decieve myself it was just a dream,there are so many,as for the kids,i do dream of having two daughters,and in that dream i will look very mature like a tall huge man,but then i was just a teenager in real life,atimes i just wonder is it just Dream or
mine was even 3,three demonic sons and the worst part is that this demonic marine bitch has some super goodies that supercede wat I was even looking and pleading to buy in that dream, yet won't give it to me! I was mad when I arose, and thats why I'm not giving any more chance for demonic manipulation! And God is helping out since I've started doing his will!

I still wonder the correlation BTW human spirit and demonic being mating and giving birth to offspring, this is bullshit!! Total bullshit and The only explanation near to it is just the fallen angels and the daughters of men angle.
Anyway whatever it is we are more than conquerors! Amen.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by skylane: 1:30am On Apr 14, 2020
Nephilim:
mine was even 3,three demonic sons and the worst part is that this demonic marine bitch has some super goodies that supercede wat I was even looking and pleading to buy in that dream, yet won't give it to me! I was mad when I arose, and thats why I'm not giving any more chance for demonic manipulation! And God is helping out since I've started doing his will!

I still wonder the correlation BTW human spirit and demonic being mating and giving birth to offspring, this is bullshit!! Total bullshit and The only explanation near to it is just the fallen angels and the daughters of men angle.
Anyway whatever it is we are more than conquerors! Amen.
mmmmm my brother,thats how they behave,i remember the dream infact it wasnt a dream it was so clear like a trance,i just felt i left this world to somewhere a Beautiful place like a huge palace,then i saw her a lady beckoning me to come close to her telling me welcome back home blah blah,she was in a ceremonial attire,and i felt its not my time to leave earth,i wasfilled with the spirit and i was about screaming jesus,when she was begging me not to mention the namw but for where i refused i shouted jesus and fire everywhere i felt my spirit back to my body and i woke up sweating
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Collins0609(m): 4:04am On Apr 14, 2020
So true
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Freelane33(m): 8:51am On Apr 14, 2020
Waiting for you at the palace of peace grin lol ..
Jacqueline22:

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by EzzyCarter: 10:04am On Apr 14, 2020
smiley

1 Like

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Adejunwonlo94: 10:42am On Apr 14, 2020
My experience was in 2016.
I had sex with a girl who has THREE NIPPLES(2 on one breast, 1 on the other breast)
I was shocked cuz I have never seen that.before in my life.

Prior to that day, I already had a dream of making out with a girl with 3 nipples the only difference is that the person in my dream was my neighbor(a already confirmed Ogbanje)
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Allaboutkatiee(f): 10:53am On Apr 14, 2020
internationalman:
I Currently have this very nice homely girl, but out of the blue I just suddenly lost interest in her. Though she is yet to know she's dating herself.

Girls easily fall in love with me... The problem is I tend to like them more when they are not too into me.

The moment I realize she's all into me is the moment I start losing interest..

That's my experience so far with girls..
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Nephilim: 11:44am On Apr 14, 2020
skylane:
mmmmm my brother,thats how they behave,i remember the dream infact it wasnt a dream it was so clear like a trance,i just felt i left this world to somewhere a Beautiful place like a huge palace,then i saw her a lady beckoning me to come close to her telling me welcome back home blah blah,she was in a ceremonial attire,and i felt its not my time to leave earth,i wasfilled with the spirit and i was about screaming jesus,when she was begging me not to mention the namw but for where i refused i shouted jesus and fire everywhere i felt my spirit back to my body and i woke up sweating
hahaha, that's nice! That's to tell you that they have no good intentions for you! The name of Jesus reveals who they truly are, Devils! Who have come only to steal, kill and destroy but our God pass them, Amen!
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Favour22amaka(f): 12:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
Thank God for the deliverance.
id911:
I met this extremely beautiful yellow girl somewhere in Lagos and we became friends. Some months later, I asked her out and she agreed. It wasn't difficult for her to say yes because we were already good friends and talking almost on a daily basis.

She came visiting, one thing led to the other and we had sex. We agreed to meet again in a week's time and she left. I decided to sleep since I was alone at home. I had a terrible dream I never dreamed before. Seeing myself sleep with a huge python and I awoke with so much fear. I was shivering and confused but I was 100% sure she was the reason I had such a terrible dream. I wanted to immediately call off the relationship but later said no, let's just try to know what's going on.

I picked up my phone and called her. She came and I explained everything to her but she started crying. She then said she's unable to have any man in her life because of these types of experiences. How the thing started was that, one day, she was walking on the road and a guy called and asked her out but she declined his offer. While the guy was talking to her, he was looking directly into her eyes and she started feeling somehow. That night, while she was about to sleep and door locked the same guy came to forcefully sleep with her. She was screaming but nobody could hear her. She was later taken to sea by that guy, got married inside the sea and that she has children there. She even told me inside the water she was like a queen with a crown on her head and many servants singing and praising her. Since then, they always attack any guy that's dating or wants to marry her. She was crying uncontrollably and I was the more afraid but I wanted to see if there could be a solution.

After going from one religious place to another, fortunately, one particular church like that was able to deliver her and destroy the connection between her and the water spirit permanently and she's free. She's now married with two kids.

Personally, I never believed some of these stories not until this girl issue came up. This world is far deeper than the way we see it

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Rawhumper(m): 8:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
[

They are real,I once had a girl that came into the world as a result of sacrifices her parents made to the gods

author=Lamanii22 post=87504625]I try not to believe these things... But sometimes I feel like I am connected to the waters somehow... The more reason I have never visited the beach before.... I have Jesus, but I haven't had that courage to visit the beach...[/quote]
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Rawhumper(m): 9:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
[

Check yourself bro ain't normal

quote author=internationalman post=87505199]I Currently have this very nice homely girl, but out of the blue I just suddenly lost interest in her. Though she is yet to know she's dating herself.

Girls easily fall in love with me... The problem is I tend to like them more when they are not too into me.

The moment I realize she's all into me is the moment I start losing interest..

That's my experience so far with girls.. [/quote]
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Rawhumper(m): 9:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
[

I concur,if no b procreation I for ask make dey cut of that thing entirely,put iron in place.
Most of d probs guys face are as a result of sex honestly....God help us

author=Fisher007 post=87506544]

This was a true question that touch the heart but yet he as the (OP) didn't understand why.

The OP needs to deliver himself. He is not aware yet. So trouble sit down, yaga go wake am be your case. The rate at which men put themselves in both physical and spiritual problem all because of Vagina.

So OP decided to be a white knight, carry her from church to church to help her solve a problem she couldn't solve. A problem she brought to your life . At the end of the day for what? You couldn't marry her? She is married with kids now abi.

And have you checked yourself, maybe the ladies you sleep with do see other things in their dreams too based on what was transferred to you spiritually? Do they ever complain to you? How is your life in general? Since na spirituality matter we dey talk about.

Have you observed any changes in your own personal life. You saved her but might have carried a different baggage. You better be careful next time and control you damn third leg. Psssh[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Rawhumper(m): 9:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
I want to know more about these demons can u teach me plz...google ain't enough

quote] google incubus and succubus. [/quote]
Re: Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl by Rawhumper(m): 9:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
[

I salute u my brother in arms Godfrey of Ebullion Baron and Defender of The Holy Sepulcher......I sight you bro

quote author=godfrey01 post=87517379]

who married her[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? / 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.