Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

The 2023 Presidential Race - What The SOUTH Should Do. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 2023 Presidential Race - What The SOUTH Should Do. (1957 Views)

Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje / 2023: Shekarau Says The South Should Produce Nigeria’s Next President / Ekiti Guber Race: What’s The Voice Of The Streets Saying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 2023 Presidential Race - What The SOUTH Should Do. by HornyTave: 10:26pm On Mar 16, 2020
Nigeria style of electing leaders is a game of numbers, which the Hausa/Fulani knows how to play very well, with outstanding trickery and smartness.

In my opinion the North sees the Presidency as a game of chess and they're good at it. Earlier Today, The Arewa Youth Consultative Forum, AYCF, has disclosed that the North would 'lobby the Southeast into voting the region’s preferred presidential candidate in 2023', funny enough this move has had some gains for the North; Reading through the comments on the thread, the Ibos were already supporting the North to avenge The west for 2023, giving the North another 8 years to rule the country and the circle will go on and on.

Last week, they made another move by dethroning Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, in a bid to sell Him to Southerners and also the move sold out more than they expected.

The Southern region trust themselves more than they trust the North, I can bet my money the Ibos would rather live in the West than go up north, same for The Yorubas.

In my opinion, we should collectively kick The Fulani to Fouta Djallon and stop being slaves with our certificates to illiterates.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 2023 Presidential Race - What The SOUTH Should Do. by SLAP44: 10:40pm On Mar 16, 2020
Stop the perching and listen carefully.

If the south west fails to adhere to fair play and thinks they can rule twice, the rest of the south and even middle belt will have no options than to offer their protest block votes to Sanusi, Hell ruffaii or even Shekaw cheesy

Two can play the game of acting stvpid you know grin

Oh! I forgot to mention that Sanusi is a lot more presidential than any candidate from SW.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 2023 Presidential Race - What The SOUTH Should Do. by Wennerhood(m): 1:12am On Mar 17, 2020
grin make abba kyari end his tenure first now
Re: The 2023 Presidential Race - What The SOUTH Should Do. by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 17, 2020
Na OSINBAJO be naija next President. stop disturbing ur sef

1 Like

Re: The 2023 Presidential Race - What The SOUTH Should Do. by johnmartus(m): 1:35am On Mar 17, 2020
Here in the southwest we don't give f******k about southeast. 5% will not go far at all. A.Y.C.F. A toothless group control by one Ibrahim shettima.

He is suffering from acute intellectual amnesia. He spoke as a bitter unintelligent loser with no political strings to pull anymore.

The Same group collected thousand of dollar from Atiku but what end it now.

And for the igbo that still believe that 2023 gonna be revenge time against southwest please stop making unnecessary excuses southwest never do anything bad to the region .

You can't team up with any region in the bid of destroying southwest aspiration,because many ethnic groups in the south- south are not politically naive and they don't give a f*****k about a particular region . Simply Because they are not born with hatred.

North- central will still disappoint you again I believe this region can't vote against Yoruba people.

7 Likes

Re: The 2023 Presidential Race - What The SOUTH Should Do. by Freddykrueger: 2:21am On Mar 17, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
Here in the southwest we don't give f******k about southeast. 5% will not go far at all. A.Y.C.F. A toothless group control by one Ibrahim shettima.

He is suffering from acute intellectual amnesia. He spoke as a bitter unintelligent loser with no political strings to pull anymore.

The Same group collected thousand of dollar from Atiku but what end it now.

And for the igbo that still believe that 2023 gonna be revenge time against southwest please stop making unnecessary excuses southwest never do anything bad to the region .

You can't team up with any region in the bid of destroying southwest aspiration,because many ethnic groups in the south- south are not politically naive and they don't give a f*****k about a particular region . Simply Because they are not born with hatred.

North- central will still disappoint you again I believe this region can't vote against Yoruba people.
[/s]
E go shock you

10 Likes

Re: The 2023 Presidential Race - What The SOUTH Should Do. by Tobrasky: 2:24am On Mar 17, 2020
The South should submit to the North, and let us decide who rules as usual, we are the deal breakers in these political charade that will be 2023.

South West
South East
South South...

one president will emerge from any of these regions, and until the real kingmakers in the North decides, then there will be NO PRESIDENCY, or we keep it in the North.

bai kamata muyi fada akan komai ba
Re: The 2023 Presidential Race - What The SOUTH Should Do. by johnmartus(m): 3:24am On Mar 17, 2020
Shuck who. Even north fear southwest than any other region. Without southwest no Nigeria let that sink to your brain.
North know the consequences of denying south presidency in 2023 regardless of political affiliation.
Freddykrueger:

E go shock you

4 Likes

Re: The 2023 Presidential Race - What The SOUTH Should Do. by SciLab: 6:18am On Mar 17, 2020
If the SW can't wait for the South East to take their rightful turn. SW should forgerrit!
Re: The 2023 Presidential Race - What The SOUTH Should Do. by helinues: 6:20am On Mar 17, 2020
Enough of epistle

SW are battle ready for any candidate from any region. Let's meet at poll and safe us from all this conspiracy theory

2 Likes

Re: The 2023 Presidential Race - What The SOUTH Should Do. by SciLab: 6:21am On Mar 17, 2020
johnmartus:
Shuck who. Even north fear southwest than any other region. Without southwest no Nigeria let that sink to your brain.
North know the consequences of denying south presidency in 2023 regardless of political affiliation.

Chest beating ewedu muslim gorrilla grin

So what happened when Awo lost scandalously twice at the polls? When you vex tear your pants finish, wetin happen? grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 2023 Presidential Race - What The SOUTH Should Do. by RichBoy247: 6:26am On Mar 17, 2020
There is no South. Instead, there is South East, South South and South West.

We Omoluabis from South West will never ever be in alliance with drug pushers, human traffickers, fake drugs manufacturers, armed robbers and baby factory operators. Therefore, the South East can go and line up behind the North in 2023 because we know that the South East will never be bold enough to face Yorubas in a general election. The South East hid behind Tarawa Balewa and Ahmadu Bello against Awolowo pre independence and post independence. The South East colluded with Sheu Shagari against Awolowo in 1979 and 1983. The South East also colluded with Bashir Tofa against MKO Abiola in 1993 because Igbos are afraid to face Yorubas in a general election.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The 2023 Presidential Race - What The SOUTH Should Do. by helinues: 6:35am On Mar 17, 2020
SciLab:

Chest beating ewedu muslim gorrilla grin

So what happened when Awo lost scandalously twice at the polls? When you vex tear your pants finish, wetin happen? grin

Are you still living in the 60's shitte Igbo?

Being successful in life is ability to overcome past errors which SW already did.

What have your region SE achieved lately if not headquarter of hatred and abuse

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 2023 Presidential Race - What The SOUTH Should Do. by SciLab: 6:37am On Mar 17, 2020
helinues:

Are you still living in the 60's shitte Igbo?

Being successful in life is ability to overcome past errors which SW already did.

What have your region SE achieved lately if not headquarter of hatred and abuse

Is your ewedu heart the headquater of love? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 2023 Presidential Race - What The SOUTH Should Do. by helinues: 6:39am On Mar 17, 2020
SciLab:

Is your ewedu heart the headquater of love? grin

Yes, that's why we accommodate you people enmass.. Ifeeichukwu buses are already on their way to greener pastures ( SW)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 2023 Presidential Race - What The SOUTH Should Do. by mrvitalis(m): 7:06am On Mar 17, 2020
helinues:

Yes, that's why we accommodate you people enmass.. Ifeeichukwu buses are already on their way to greener pastures ( SW)
U mean to Lagos no man's land ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 2023 Presidential Race - What The SOUTH Should Do. by helinues: 7:15am On Mar 17, 2020
mrvitalis:

U mean to Lagos no man's land ?

And Ogun and Oyo are also no man's land?

3 Likes

Re: The 2023 Presidential Race - What The SOUTH Should Do. by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 17, 2020
SLAP44:

If the south west fails to adhere to fair play and thinks they can rule twice, the rest of the south and even middle belt will have no options than to offer their protest block votes to Sanusi, Hell ruffaii or even Shekaw cheesy

Oh! I forgot to mention that Sanusi is a lot more presidential than any candidate from SW.

Don't mind them bro.

Two can play the game absolutely.

Instead of any Yoruba to become president in 2023, I don't mind voting Shekau or even a cow.

Let Nigeria remain stagnant in perpetuity for all I care.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The 2023 Presidential Race - What The SOUTH Should Do. by mrvitalis(m): 7:32am On Mar 17, 2020
helinues:

And Ogun and Oyo are also no man's land?
Tar who goes to ogun ...expect my brothers who go there to help your life and help u develop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 2023 Presidential Race - What The SOUTH Should Do. by mrvitalis(m): 7:34am On Mar 17, 2020
For the record ....the gate of south uniting is in the hands of the yorubas .....simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 2023 Presidential Race - What The SOUTH Should Do. by helinues: 7:35am On Mar 17, 2020
mrvitalis:

Tar who goes to ogun ...expect my brothers who go there to help your life and help u develop

Tar who goes to ogun

expect my brothers who go there to help your life and help u develop

Two contradicting statements even though you developers have left your region abandoned and rotten like vegetable all in the name of developing other region.

This one na winchy ooo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 2023 Presidential Race - What The SOUTH Should Do. by helinues: 7:40am On Mar 17, 2020
Awol1:

Don't mind them bro.

Two can play the game absolutely.

Instead of any Yoruba to become president in 2023, I don't mind voting Shekau or even a cow.

Let Nigeria remain stagnant in perpetuity for all I care.

How many times do we have to remind you people that your 5% votes is inconsequential.

To my best of understanding, you guys have been voting against the interest of SW since 60's so we are not naive or ignorant about your antics.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 2023 Presidential Race - What The SOUTH Should Do. by tribalmall: 7:46am On Mar 17, 2020
You, your father or any one from your tribe can go to hell, hell fire n beyond cos no one will be gifting you the presidency. Imagine despicable souls like yourself wanting to rule the country you disparage daily here on NL. I swear your demented need a resounding slap to wake you from this foolishness.

SLAP44:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 2023 Presidential Race - What The SOUTH Should Do. by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 17, 2020
helinues:

How many times do we have to remind you people that your 5% votes is inconsequential.

To my best of understanding, you guys have been voting against the interest of SW since 60's so we are not naive or ignorant about your antics.

Save your wailing, you are gonna need it from 2023.

1 Like

Re: The 2023 Presidential Race - What The SOUTH Should Do. by helinues: 7:48am On Mar 17, 2020
Awol1:

Save your wailing, you are gonna need it from 2023.

Wailing is now you guys profession.. Since 2015...

Chei no be beans oo.. No worry, we go continue to dey console you people as una no ready to learn how to play politics of inclusion

1 Like

Re: The 2023 Presidential Race - What The SOUTH Should Do. by tribalmall: 7:56am On Mar 17, 2020
The SW does not owe your father a turn. Neither do Nigeria. A state in the NW ruled twice since 1999 n noone wailed. Rotation of the presidency is BTW the NORTH n SOUTH not BTW SS SW SE NW NC NE.

I thought Igbo claim they are supreme etc. Azikwe won Lagos n all that nonsense. We are waiting to see you do that again. I am yet to see where a tribe that pride itself in arrogance is wailing so foolishly to those they claim to be supreme to.

SciLab:
If the SW can't wait for the South East to take their rightful turn. SW should forgerrit!

3 Likes

Re: The 2023 Presidential Race - What The SOUTH Should Do. by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 17, 2020
helinues:

Wailing is now you guys profession.. Since 2015...

Chei no be beans oo.. No worry, we go continue to dey console you people as una no ready to learn how to play politics of inclusion

Politics of inclusion go to hell.

You guys didn't know the word 'inclusion' existed in 2015 when you threw caution in the wind and voted a cow just to spite the Igbos.

It is now you want to talk about inclusion.

Inclusion gbakwa oku

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 2023 Presidential Race - What The SOUTH Should Do. by helinues: 8:00am On Mar 17, 2020
Awol1:

Politics of inclusion go to hell.

You guys didn't know the word 'inclusion' existed in 2015 when you threw caution in the wind and voted a cow just to spite the Igbos.

It is now you want to talk about inclusion.

Inclusion gbakwa oku

Sebi you were in Jupiter in 2011.. You need to read and catch up with what transpired on that election.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 2023 Presidential Race - What The SOUTH Should Do. by holicupp(m): 8:14am On Mar 17, 2020
chai.... this is disheartening what a nefarious improperlusciouses
Re: The 2023 Presidential Race - What The SOUTH Should Do. by micseyi(m): 8:17am On Mar 17, 2020
My problem with the SE is the people that are coming out or showing interest. I can never vote for people like Orji Uzor Kalu or Rochas Okorocha. If Peter Obi comes out today, I’ll gladly vote for him. As a matter of fact, I feel the Southeast should produce the president.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 2023 Presidential Race - What The SOUTH Should Do. by HornyTave: 8:52am On Mar 17, 2020
Tobrasky:
The South should submit to the North, and let us decide who rules as usual, we are the deal breakers in these political charade that will be 2023.

South West
South East
South South...

one president will emerge from any of these regions, and until the real kingmakers in the North decides, then there will be NO PRESIDENCY, or we keep it in the North.

bai kamata muyi fada akan komai ba

Before the advent of GMB in 2015, there was nothing like 'real kingmakers in the North', in fact it was OBJ that was referred as the King maker.

How old are You?

1 Like

Re: The 2023 Presidential Race - What The SOUTH Should Do. by allthingsgood: 9:07am On Mar 17, 2020
Lmao @lobby southeast
Southeast don't have any political value aside rubber stamping the mandatory 25%

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ore Will Be The New Nnewi By 2024 - - - Aketi / #ENDSARS: Tinubu, APC Will Lose Lagos In 2023 - Lagosians Predict / See South East Governors Discussing How To Handle Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.