Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,972 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:40 AM

The Sex Discussions Here Is Much ,here Is 4Romance Not To Fvck - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Sex Discussions Here Is Much ,here Is 4Romance Not To Fvck (2094 Views)

A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service / Lady Brags To Fvck Any Man That Comes Her Way To Cripple. See Photos / Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sex Discussions Here Is Much ,here Is 4Romance Not To Fvck by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:42pm On Mar 16, 2020
...little boys who craves for hotsex won't let husbandsnatcha read few romantic topics in peace without seeing 18+ here n there

...on the other hand that American bixcth will always lie about sexcapades in Las Vegas n black dirt slum illnois in 18+ threads, We jesus people knew she lies cos she has no man in her life ugly taraja lil bitchsis
Re: The Sex Discussions Here Is Much ,here Is 4Romance Not To Fvck by OfeAchi: 10:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
Any Romance without fvck is like Buharii without cows.
@OP where in Vegas are you based

1 Like

Re: The Sex Discussions Here Is Much ,here Is 4Romance Not To Fvck by Texman21: 10:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
And just like that fight don start...

Wetin concern me

Re: The Sex Discussions Here Is Much ,here Is 4Romance Not To Fvck by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:51pm On Mar 16, 2020
OfeAchi:
Any Romance without fvck is like Buharii without cows.
@OP where in Vegas are you based
...A bitch lesbian based there ,

...I visit malwauke frequently though
Re: The Sex Discussions Here Is Much ,here Is 4Romance Not To Fvck by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:52pm On Mar 16, 2020
Texman21:
And just like that fight don start...

Wetin concern me
...Go n sleep n no fight with a bitch! Who insults her mum just everywhere
Re: The Sex Discussions Here Is Much ,here Is 4Romance Not To Fvck by FatherBona: 10:56pm On Mar 16, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...little boys who craves for hotsex won't let husbandsnatcha read few romantic topics in peace without seeing 18+ here n there

...on the other hand that American bixcth will always lie about sexcapades in Las Vegas n black dirt slum illnois in 18+ threads, We jesus people knew she lies cos she has no man in her life ugly taraja lil bitchsis
What's about this moniker that makes you Nairalanders tick? undecided
Re: The Sex Discussions Here Is Much ,here Is 4Romance Not To Fvck by Texman21: 10:57pm On Mar 16, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Go n sleep n no fight with a bitch! Who insults her mum just everywhere
ok

Re: The Sex Discussions Here Is Much ,here Is 4Romance Not To Fvck by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:00pm On Mar 16, 2020
FatherBona:

What's about this moniker that makes you Nairalanders(male n female) rigid at d middle ? undecided
...tanks
Sleepy time
Re: The Sex Discussions Here Is Much ,here Is 4Romance Not To Fvck by FatherBona: 11:03pm On Mar 16, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...please give an example of a farm tool
A hoe cool
Re: The Sex Discussions Here Is Much ,here Is 4Romance Not To Fvck by imiski(m): 11:12pm On Mar 16, 2020
Aunty before sex you must romance.
Re: The Sex Discussions Here Is Much ,here Is 4Romance Not To Fvck by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:14pm On Mar 16, 2020
FatherBona:

husby pls tell me d head of broke boys crew who insults like a woman in bayelsa market
Ans: Fatherbona 

1 Like

Re: The Sex Discussions Here Is Much ,here Is 4Romance Not To Fvck by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:17pm On Mar 16, 2020
imiski:
Aunty before sex you must romance.
...So u want to have sex with ya fone! Even though u aren't like that lesbian from America ajengunle ,but at least have lil no6( sorry 4 d insult just kidding)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sex Discussions Here Is Much ,here Is 4Romance Not To Fvck by FatherBona: 11:21pm On Mar 16, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Ans: Fatherbona 
grin
You win.
Oya goan sleep.
Re: The Sex Discussions Here Is Much ,here Is 4Romance Not To Fvck by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:26am On Mar 17, 2020
FatherBona:

grin
You win.
Oya goan sleep.
...merci
Re: The Sex Discussions Here Is Much ,here Is 4Romance Not To Fvck by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 17, 2020
Op romance and sex den be like brothers and sisters grin
The R takes place before the S grin > grin
Some women here dey very corrupt Sha cool
Re: The Sex Discussions Here Is Much ,here Is 4Romance Not To Fvck by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:58am On Mar 17, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Op romance and sex den be like brothers and sisters grin
The R takes place before the S grin > grin
Some women here dey very corrupt Sha cool
...Sex sex ! When u see real sex now u will run ,
..either u complain of hurid smells or water everywhere,
The way u guys talks sex infuriates me !
Na so one make noise,i give am one dose he starts saying u had an Acidic liquid
He kept mute about sex 6months here even when I call him out now he has started again! Lol..I remembered how lil he is 2 cheesy ...pls romance ain't sex
Re: The Sex Discussions Here Is Much ,here Is 4Romance Not To Fvck by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 17, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
He kept mute about sex 6months here even when I call him out now he has started again! Lol..I remembered how lil he is 2 cheesy ...pls romance ain't sex
I tell you he's ain't a real niggar
Just don't want to talk much on here
May God help me once a bad guy
Sometimes I think that I don't want to give birth to a female child cause my thoughts are
They gon do that for her too grin grin
Re: The Sex Discussions Here Is Much ,here Is 4Romance Not To Fvck by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:39am On Mar 17, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

I tell you he's ain't a real niggar
Just don't want to talk much on here
May God help me once a bad guy
Sometimes I think that I don't want to give birth to a female child cause my thoughts are
They gon do that for her too grin grin
...we ladies rule u argue with me on that!
Pity ur sons not daughter ,cos we had d power to deal with all shit
Re: The Sex Discussions Here Is Much ,here Is 4Romance Not To Fvck by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 17, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...we ladies rule u argue with me on that!
Pity ur sons not daughter ,cos we had d power to deal with all shit
Hmmm won't say a word but
But will be desirous to meet you wink
Girls who talk like this haven't seen a real niggar grin
Re: The Sex Discussions Here Is Much ,here Is 4Romance Not To Fvck by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 17, 2020
There's fvck without romance but there's no romance without fvck
Re: The Sex Discussions Here Is Much ,here Is 4Romance Not To Fvck by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:41am On Mar 17, 2020
Blazingphoenix:
There's fvck without romance but there's no romance without fvck
...fvck u den grin
Re: The Sex Discussions Here Is Much ,here Is 4Romance Not To Fvck by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 17, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...fvck u den grin
you mean you wanna fvck me? cheesy
Re: The Sex Discussions Here Is Much ,here Is 4Romance Not To Fvck by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
cheesy wink
husbandsnatcha:
Re: The Sex Discussions Here Is Much ,here Is 4Romance Not To Fvck by GeneralPula: 2:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
undecided
Re: The Sex Discussions Here Is Much ,here Is 4Romance Not To Fvck by Tozic: 3:24pm On Apr 15, 2020
husbandsnatcha:

Adaoma ..... seems like you've given your life to Christ cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Sex Discussions Here Is Much ,here Is 4Romance Not To Fvck by Rawhumper(m): 1:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
I like bold ladies like You,when i download i did like to add You....i guess its goin to be fun

undecided author=husbandsnatcha post=87504914]...little boys who craves for hotsex won't let husbandsnatcha read few romantic topics in peace without seeing 18+ here n there

...on the other hand that American bixcth will always lie about sexcapades in Las Vegas n black dirt slum illnois in 18+ threads, We jesus people knew she lies cos she has no man in her life ugly taraja lil bitchsis [/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Remove One From Your Life / +18 Movies / Huge!!! 8 Ways To Make Millions Using A Dating Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.