Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,830 members, 7,806,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy (43750 Views)

This sudden Stuttering Problem is making me depressed / My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! / Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy by Euegene100001: 10:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
Do u take posterior 2 or other similar drugs ?
quineP:

my period last for 3 to 4 days
its shorter than usual because i last for 5 to 7 days before and it comes lighter
i feel severe pain that last for 3weeks or more b4 i finally see it and i dnt think i bleed between period because after my period the flow is usually very light
i dont experience changes in mood and i dont have an underlying health condition.

1 Like

Re: Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:10pm On Mar 17, 2020
Ishilove:

There's NOTHING normal about irregular menstruation. Go and see a qualified gynecologist, not a GP.

My one and only Ishi.

Ishi my love.

Did you miss me?
Re: Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy by seunmohmoh(f): 10:10pm On Mar 17, 2020
Ishilove:

There's NOTHING normal about irregular menstruation. Go and see a qualified gynecologist, not a GP.
Re: Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy by Sleekyzee99: 10:10pm On Mar 17, 2020
@op,i don't know if u are a Muslim or a Christian but which ever u are I will recommend you visit @madamtemple page on ig and get Khuzba, Although it is a bit costly but I assure u that it does work for reproductive problem especially this your issue..... Take care
Re: Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy by Lee29: 10:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
Pray
Use M2-Tone and Vitamin E supplement
Re: Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy by Lee29: 10:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
Pray
Use M2-Tone and Vitamin E supplement
Re: Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy by Amdoyin(m): 10:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
internationalman:

No cause for alarm As long as the girl is okay with it...

A lady can still be turned into a baby mama even if she had her baby after wedding...

yo man! Nice talk not the one getting emotional to it. Bleep.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy by lepasharon(f): 10:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
seunmohmoh:
I also have irregular menstruation and the doctor also told me I'm fine. I think it's normal.

It's not ooo

Irregular periods fuск with your fertility.

5 Likes

Re: Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy by Eraddray(m): 10:14pm On Mar 17, 2020
quineP:
Hi everyone

To the doctors in the house

I would like to go straight to the point, ive had irregular periods for a year plus and i was told to run a hormonal profile test which came out fine. Now the issue im having is my fiance wants me to get pregnant before having our wedding inwhich im fine with but i jst dont know how to go about it. I dont know the type of test to run and the type of drugs to use to make my period normal.

Note: ive bin to the hospital and i was told its because im in my late twenties thats why im having irregularities.

Pls doctors in the house should come to my aid
k... are u sure that u've done the necessary test... it might happen because of an infection.. infection can delay ur period... shorten the length of ur period.. on even make it cease.. ..be sure it's not infection...
even if it is.. be sure u hv the right treatment...
Re: Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy by Slimranky(m): 10:14pm On Mar 17, 2020
Go for test sis
This could be a case of PCOD
Re: Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy by femi4: 10:16pm On Mar 17, 2020
internationalman:

A lady can still be turned into a baby mama even if she had her baby after wedding...

That's no longer a baby mama.....That's a Single mother. There is no prestige in being a baby mama

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 17, 2020
Na because of all these women wahala my guy want make you get pregnant before marriage, chaaiii. Premarital sex has taken over the world, marriage is no longer honorable.
Re: Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy by omotolly22(f): 10:18pm On Mar 17, 2020
I think you should see a good gynaecologist, there are drugs the will give you, to see your period and ovulate,if you wish to get pregnant.
Re: Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy by Bigzigg(m): 10:18pm On Mar 17, 2020
Nice Topic
Re: Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy by femi4: 10:19pm On Mar 17, 2020
seunmohmoh:
I also have irregular menstruation and the doctor also told me I'm fine. I think it's normal.
Its not normal for your age. Your flow should be steady

3 Likes

Re: Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy by Dizzyrascal(m): 10:19pm On Mar 17, 2020
internationalman:

abi

1 Like

Re: Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy by dangerzone: 10:20pm On Mar 17, 2020
Have you checked for possible fibroids in your linings? if not, try check
Re: Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy by omotolly22(f): 10:20pm On Mar 17, 2020
I think you should see a good gynaecologist, there are drugs they will give you, to regulate your period and ovulate,if you wish to get pregnant
Re: Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy by Cmanforall: 10:21pm On Mar 17, 2020
quineP:
Hi everyone

I would like to go straight to the point, ive had irregular periods for a year plus and i was told to run a hormonal profile test which came out fine. Now the issue im having is my fiance wants me to get pregnant before having our wedding inwhich im fine with but i jst dont know how to go about it. I dont know the type of test to run and the type of drugs to use to make my period normal.

Note: ive bin to the hospital and i was told its because im in my late twenties thats why im having irregularities.

Who sent you for a hormonal test?
Have you been visiting alternative medicine dealers, 'chemists', 'lab scientists' etc. ?
When and at what stage did you visit the hospital?

Detailed answers to these can help
Re: Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy by Sultty(m): 10:22pm On Mar 17, 2020
Abeg face ur warrant do we look like yemkem, oko-oloyun or Dr goko cleanser to u. U better consult a gynaecologist especially those in ghs
Re: Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy by Dizzyrascal(m): 10:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
cRobo:
I wish I can help

So

I won't say a word
cRobo help this woman nah. Or don't you want her to have regular period? Say something now ooo tongue cool

1 Like

Re: Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy by seglad2(m): 10:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
Back effects of taking prostino mestrogen
Re: Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy by cRobo: 10:26pm On Mar 17, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
cRobo help this woman nah. Or don't you want her to have regular period? Say something now ooo tongue cool

Boss
Re: Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy by Centcanada: 10:27pm On Mar 17, 2020
quineP:
Hi everyone

This is not the issue of doctors because from my point, you said you had a test and and it indicate you re fine. See my dear, meet man of God for prayer. Una village people don remember you. Am not insulting you nor laughing at you but if you really want my help, ring me up or email me and I will help you out with a man of God. No faking things and no money involve
Re: Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy by Pharaoh94(m): 10:27pm On Mar 17, 2020
Major cause of hormonal imbalance is caused by stress. You stress yourself a lot both mental and physically which cause imbalance in your hormones.

1 Like

Re: Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy by Cmanforall: 10:28pm On Mar 17, 2020
SUPERPACK:
ds
Be careful with the bolded portion. Which one is he wants you to be pregnant before marriage, who is deceiving who or are you planning to be a baby mama? Don't come back here with the following topic ''He abandoned me after getting pregnant for him.''
How about you look at it differently
Re: Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy by Etteanna: 10:30pm On Mar 17, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

I dont bliv this statement, menstrual irregularities at 20s??
and one quack doctor said its cus u re in ur late twenties!!

guy go better hospital for a reliable diagnosis jare, millions of girls are outside there even at the wrong side of thirties and their red visitors are stil regular on monthly basis.
at any age a lady can have irregular periods due to hormonal imbalance or stress and other factors
Re: Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy by Cmanforall: 10:31pm On Mar 17, 2020
Healthyway15:

Hello... Sorry about your condition

Normally, for the first few years after menstruation begins, long cycles are common. However, menstrual cycles tend to shorten and become more regular as you age until you get close to menopause.

Although there are many causes of irregular menstruation, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) and hypothyroidism are the two common causes of irregularities periods in women. But before we go further and for proper diagnosis, you can still provide answers to some questions..

Like how long does your period typically last? Is it longer or shorter than usual? Does the flow seem lighter or heavier than usual? Are you bleeding inbetween periods? Do you feel any pain with your periods? If so, describe. Have you experienced any changes in mood or behaviour? And are you suffering from any underlying health condition?

Getting answers to the questions really help in the proper diagnosis, and the right recommendation of treatment for your condition.
Re: Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy by icansimi(m): 10:31pm On Mar 17, 2020
Let's chat on WhatsApp: 08035042609
Re: Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy by Dizzyrascal(m): 10:32pm On Mar 17, 2020
cRobo:

Boss
my very good Nairaland friend, I hail ooo
Re: Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy by Onlyonebuhari: 10:32pm On Mar 17, 2020
quineP:
Hi everyone

There is nothing like late twenties causing it, stop using analgesic when menstruating. Simple!
Re: Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy by OlawaleBammie: 10:32pm On Mar 17, 2020
Etteanna:
at any age a lady can have irregular periods due to hormonal imbalance or stress and other factors

but hers seems to be permanent even at 20s...now am confused

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

After Month-Long Coma, Woman Dies From Cheap Nose Job In Mexico (Photos) / How Do You Explain This / I Finally Did HIV Test Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.