Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy (43757 Views)

This sudden Stuttering Problem is making me depressed / My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! / Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy by Emmaskill(m): 10:03pm On Mar 18, 2020
SUPERPACK:
ds
Be careful with the bolded portion. Which one is he wants you to be pregnant before marriage, who is deceiving who or are you planning to be a baby mama? Don't come back here with the following topic ''He abandoned me after getting pregnant for him.''
Most men are like DAT.... To b sure they re not getting marry to fellow man
Re: Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 18, 2020
SUPERPACK:
Broke thing claiming to be outside Nigeria. If you like be in Germany that doesn't stop you from being a broke ass nigga sleeping in the slum over there. If you have common sense you will learn to mind your business by ignoring whatever that you don't like. Did I mention you in any of my post? Lazy thing.
I didn't expect anything less from you . That's exactly how poorly educated people react .
Re: Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 18, 2020
SUPERPACK:
Broke thing claiming to be outside Nigeria. If you like be in Germany that doesn't stop you from being a broke ass nigga sleeping in the slum over there. If you have common sense you will learn to mind your business by ignoring whatever that you don't like. Did I mention you in any of my post? Lazy thing.
. You know poor people makes so much noise. If you think you are not lazy and rich , I challenge you to prove you earn up to 500 thousand naira in Nigeria and I will give u a prove I earn over a million naira when converted to naira and I will give away 100k to ten people here . I await your response.
Re: Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy by SUPERPACK: 6:32am On Mar 19, 2020
azimo:
. You know poor people makes so much noise. If you think you are not lazy and rich , I challenge you to prove you earn up to 500 thousand naira in Nigeria and I will give u a prove I earn over a million naira when converted to naira and I will give away 100k to ten people here . I await your response.
Give the 100k to your wretched family in the village we don't need it. Empty drums always make the loudest noise.
Re: Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy by SUPERPACK: 6:37am On Mar 19, 2020
azimo:
I didn't expect anything less from you . That's exactly how poorly educated people react .
Professor that cannot speak good English. With what you have typed so far I do wonder if you've ever seen the four walls of a school in your life. Do I blame you? No. Why? I have no time to argue with motor park touts.
Re: Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 19, 2020
SUPERPACK:
Give the 100k to your wretched family in the village we don't need it. Empty drums always make the loudest noise.
I don't talk too much.
Re: Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 19, 2020
SUPERPACK:
Professor that cannot speak good English. With what you have typed so far I do wonder if you've ever seen the four walls of a school in your life. Do I blame you? No. Why? I have no time to argue with motor park touts.
. funny very funny indeed.an idiot from Africa talking about education and English language. Come over here and see what education looks like not a glorified secondary School over there you call university.
Re: Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 19, 2020
SUPERPACK:
. accept the challenge and see me prove a point.
Re: Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 19, 2020
azimo:
. accept the challenge and see me prove a point.
100 k each to ten people here right now.
Re: Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy by melaninpop: 9:17am On Mar 19, 2020
mrmachine:
Get M2Tone , thank me later

People take this drug for granted but it does wonders for hormonal imbalance
Re: Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy by SUPERPACK: 9:33am On Mar 19, 2020
azimo:
. funny very funny indeed.an idiot from Africa talking about education and English language. Come over here and see what education looks like not a glorified secondary School over there you call university.
The rants of an ant. Even with the quality of education over there you still talk, think, and act like a 21st century illiterate. Lousy thing.
Re: Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy by SUPERPACK: 9:39am On Mar 19, 2020
azimo:
100 k each to ten people here right now.
It's only poor people that throw such type of useless challenge. Even Dangote, Dantata and Adenuga with their wealth don't dash out their hard earned money to strangers. Let me reiterate, go and give the money to the poor and wretched people in your family.
Re: Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 19, 2020
SUPERPACK:
It's only poor people that throw such type of useless challenge. Even Dangote, Dantata and Adenuga with their wealth don't dash out their hard earned money to strangers. Let me reiterate, go and give the money to the poor and wretched people in your family.
am outta here am available when u accept the challenge.
Re: Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy by SUPERPACK: 9:42am On Mar 19, 2020
azimo:
I don't talk too much.
Don't quote me again kid I don't sell cheese.
Re: Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy by SUPERPACK: 9:45am On Mar 19, 2020
azimo:
am outta here am available when u accept the challenge.
Arguing with a thing like you on the internet is like wrestling a pig; you both get dirty, and the pig likes it.
Re: Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy by Rida20: 12:59am On Mar 29, 2020
Mail me and I will show you how to go about it. Rida4supplement@gmail.com.thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

After Month-Long Coma, Woman Dies From Cheap Nose Job In Mexico (Photos) / How Do You Explain This / I Finally Did HIV Test Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.