Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,985 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

CORONAVIRUS... Let’s discuss... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / CORONAVIRUS... Let’s discuss... (376 Views)

Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport / Novel Coronavirus: Lagos Alerts Public, Lists Precautionary Measures / Coronavirus: Snakes The Likely Cause Of Deadly Chinese Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CORONAVIRUS... Let’s discuss... by uchman(m): 5:33am On Mar 17, 2020
People,

This Virus that is ravaging everywhere is getting worse day by day...

Suggestions, advice, talks and opinions are welcome on this topic...

Doctors, microbiologists, pharmacists,biochemist, nurses and all health workers even others can still contribute and educate us on what we the masses dont know about this problem.

If you see the rate this virus has been causing economic meltdown all over the world, my people una go marvel...

Italy, France, UK, UAE, US, South Korea, Iran, China and a lot of functional countries has been on lock down for a long time now,
which is the first time I am witnessing such a thing since I was born.

Is this the end of the world?
Wont this displace a lot of people?
Wont there be food shortage in the world?
What of the world economy nkor?
Wont a lot of people go back to the village because of this?

We as businessmen can not get visas this days to go for our businesses and as long as we can not get Visa to the country of our choice, business will be near dead...

Tell us what is happening in your country of resident...
Re: CORONAVIRUS... Let’s discuss... by CanadaOrBust: 5:48am On Mar 17, 2020
How can it be the end of the world when nobody in 9ja has corona. Maybe end of the rich world. After this they’d become the poor countries!
Re: CORONAVIRUS... Let’s discuss... by uchman(m): 5:55am On Mar 17, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
How can it be the end of the world when nobody in 9ja has corona. Maybe end of the rich world. After this they’d become the poor countries!

China maybe using this Virus to suppress some countries and mount on top,
Who knows...
Re: CORONAVIRUS... Let’s discuss... by Johnames: 7:34am On Apr 14, 2020
uchman:

China maybe using this Virus to suppress some countries and mount on top,
Who knows...
please why are you accusing me falsely that am liar? Please I don't get you

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: NCDC Confirms New Coronavirus Case In Abuja / Tiger At Bronx Zoo Tested Positive For CORO! / WHO Calls For Clinical Trial Of Madagascar's Virus Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.