Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman (29369 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: 2023 Presidency: How Governors Saved The PDP From Implosion / Osinbajo Saved APC From Drama By Suggesting APC EXCO Members Become Caretakers / Waiver Not For Umahi, Dogara And How Osinbajo Saved APC From Fresh Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman by Beedude(m): 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2020
ityP:

Leave God out of politics please
So what did u believe in to be so confident of someone not becoming a President? I guess it's just chest beating as usual. Enjoy
Re: How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman by enemyofprogress: 4:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
Yebosola:

Alainise gbogbo, we've told you time without number, election and issues are not won on social media,immediately u PDP minions are supporting Deputy N Secretary, I knew Oshio is going nowhere, you born loosers.
You only postponed the the evil day
Re: How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman by xnsandrxns: 4:32pm On Mar 17, 2020
ityP:

Lmao. I no be Igbo and I got no Igbo. Let's wait till 2023, you will shut up easily then. Mumu
Deny you identity all you want
Your low IQ has given you up
Re: How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman by DonMekino(m): 4:42pm On Mar 17, 2020
how is oshomole being apc chairman or not affects a whole tribe?? the way many ppl use this nairaland to just rain insult and abuses is alarming.
Re: How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman by ityP(m): 4:57pm On Mar 17, 2020
xnsandrxns:

Deny you identity all you want
Your low IQ has given you up

Lol. This shows you're very foolish. I expected it. Forcing a tribe on me that I clearly have no sympathies for is one act of a very big fool. No wonder you have such political bias. Bleep off dude
Re: How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman by Legendguru: 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
it is well
Re: How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman by ityP(m): 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
Beedude:

So what did u believe in to be so confident of someone not becoming a President? I guess it's just chest beating as usual. Enjoy

Lmao. Chest beating. I study politics dude. I said the same thing about Buhari becoming the President at a time many never thought it could be possible. The moment you realize that politics is more of a science and has nothing to do with God, the easier it is to see things in perspective
Re: How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman by kettykings: 5:30pm On Mar 17, 2020
bluecircle470:
Shame on all of you who're against Oshiomole including the Ipob PDP members from the yeast who're always on nairaland to thrash shit ever since Oshiomole led APC dealt them a big blow. Oshiomole and Tinubu has been there nightmare. Omo alé gbogbo

it seems you have some brain damage, was it not Uzodinma who spearheaded the moves to save Oshiomole , why cant you suffer from you self imposed sense hemorrhage without bring IPOB or anything biafra into it
Re: How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman by Beedude(m): 5:35pm On Mar 17, 2020
ityP:

Lmao. Chest beating. I study politics dude. I said the same thing about Buhari becoming the President at a time many never thought it could be possible. The moment you realize that politics is more of a science and has nothing to do with God, the easier it is to see things in perspective
Tell me a man that knows tomorrow? U don't know tomorrow neither do I. For the fact u study politics makes it funny u are making such comment. If Jonathan could become President through the death of Yaradua or Buhari becoming president after contesting numerous times. Infact Atiku could still rule Nigeria no matter how wierd it sound. Tomorrow is always pregnant and no one knows what it will bring. Seems u are only beclouded by ur hate for Tinubu. Just be calm and observe
Re: How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman by MrALIVE: 5:55pm On Mar 17, 2020
P
Re: How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman by ityP(m): 5:57pm On Mar 17, 2020
Beedude:

Tell me a man that knows tomorrow? U don't know tomorrow neither do I. For the fact u study politics makes it funny u are making such comment. If Jonathan could become President through the death of Yaradua or Buhari becoming president after contesting numerous times. Infact Atiku could still rule Nigeria no matter how wierd it sound. Tomorrow is always pregnant and no one knows what it will bring. Seems u are only beclouded by ur hate for Tinubu. Just be calm and observe

Atiku and Tinubu would never be president of this nation. In fact, if Atiku thinks of contesting next time, he is big fool. He should maintain his position as Elderstatesman. Buhari didnt become President by folding his hands the way Atiku is doing. He was vocal. Very vocal. Tinubu is a wise man. I doubt he would even attempt presidency. He's at a good place. He should continue the godfatherism and be pivotal in installing the next president. But to be president, that's impossible and I'm sure he knows that
Re: How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman by Geeboy10(m): 8:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
APC is like the mixed-multitude within the Israelites as they journeyed to the Promised Land from Egypt... very confused set of people... embarassed
Re: How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman by Beedude(m): 12:51am On Mar 18, 2020
ityP:

Atiku and Tinubu would never be president of this nation. In fact, if Atiku thinks of contesting next time, he is big fool. He should maintain his position as Elderstatesman. Buhari didnt become President by folding his hands the way Atiku is doing. He was vocal. Very vocal. Tinubu is a wise man. I doubt he would even attempt presidency. He's at a good place. He should continue the godfatherism and be pivotal in installing the next president. But to be president, that's [/b]impossible[b] and I'm sure he knows that
A student of politics using the word impossible. In life generally, nothing is impossible. Politician aren't contented till they die. That is the spirit of power. If it's possible for OBJ, GEJ and Buhari to be in Aso rock till 2050 they are ready to die there. Politics is a game of chance. There is always a chance for anyone as far as they are alive. So many people said Buhari will never win an election after losing to Yaradua who is also from Kastina. But the unbelievable happened when ANPP, ACN and co came together and gave him the ticket. With PDP slacking, Buhari emerged. In life Never Say Never cos its a sign of being weak.
Re: How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman by NeelaSky: 1:00am On Mar 18, 2020
bluecircle470:
Shame on all of you who're against Oshiomole including the Ipob PDP members from the yeast who're always on nairaland to thrash shit ever since Oshiomole led APC dealt them a big blow. Oshiomole and Tinubu has been there nightmare. Omo alé NeelaSky
Re: How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman by bluecircle470: 6:02am On Mar 18, 2020
kettykings:

it seems you have some brain damage, was it not Uzodinma who spearheaded the moves to save Oshiomole , why cant you suffer from you self imposed sense hemorrhage without bring IPOB or anything biafra into it

Mumu, uzodinma nah PDP about, ekwensu
Re: How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman by SereneTV: 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
NeelaSky:
Shame on all of you who're against Oshiomole
Re: How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman by Baffupdrizz(m): 10:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
Why reposting this now?

This is very old news.

Moderators please caption as repost.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comparing UK And Nigeria Protest/Strikes By Lauretta Onochie / Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi / Tinubu Tells Kwara People How To Remove Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.