Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,976 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna (37081 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) / El-Rufai Meets Sanusi In Awe, Nasarawa (Photos) / Governor El-Rufai Visits Sanusi In Awe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by wengerjay(m): 6:17am On Mar 17, 2020
The All Progressives Congress (APC), Kano State chapter, yesterday asked Governor Nasir El-Rufa’i of Kaduna State to create a new emirate for the dethroned Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II. El-Rufai had last week appointed Sanusi as the chancellor of the Kaduna State University. Before then, he had hours after the dethronement of the emir, appointed him as vice chairman of the board of the state investment promotion agency (KADIP). The governor crowned his support for Sanusi with a visit to Awe in Nasarawa state where the deposed emir was banished. His visit coincided with a court order that freed the former emir from banishment. In a statement signed by the deputy state party chairman, Alhaji Shehu Maigari, the party asked the governor to appoint the deposed emir as the traditional ruler of the new emirate.
“Your Excellency, Governor Nasir el-Rufai, this is somebody who worked against the success of APC, your dear party, coming out openly to criticise your mentor (Mr. President) with no concrete reasons or justifications but yet you have decided to treat him like a hero. “Sir, APC Kano Chapter is strongly advising you to create additional emirate in your state like New Kaduna Emirate Council, probably to start from Rigachikun to Kasuwar Magani and install your hero there, so that he can work effectively for his dear party (PDP) over there, instead of giving him those ceremonial positions,” he said

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/create-new-emirate-for-sanusi-in-kaduna-kano-apc-tells-el-rufai.html

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by junketer(m): 6:17am On Mar 17, 2020
Edited.......
North is preparing sanusi to take over in 2023 under pdp. Sanusi/obi ticket wins it for pdp against tinubu/kingibe ticket for apc. Hell rufai will become a pdp member before 2023.
Quote me anywhere.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:20am On Mar 17, 2020
Just dey destroy hausa land as dem like

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by wengerjay(m): 6:20am On Mar 17, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by Olakunleyakub(m): 6:22am On Mar 17, 2020
Fact for the first time
Anyway I dedicate this to
All the wailers of asiwaju tinubu jagan of Africa..go and die if you want to die..
I dont see anything bad in what elrufia did but.am having a feeling that it was in connection with 2023.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by RichBoy247: 6:23am On Mar 17, 2020
Good. That is the best the short Jihadist can do. Create new Emirates for the pedophile Sanusi in Kaduna, Southern Kaduna to be precise. Sanusi Lamido is in stage one of the five stages of humiliation he will go through before he finally goes six feet under the soil.

Ex-staff of Oceanic, Intercontinental, Bank PHB, Afrubank and others are cursing Sanusi everyday and every night

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by Fasindo: 6:26am On Mar 17, 2020
shocked

I think El Rufai should show more solidarity to sanusi by vacating his sit for him to take over so as to shame all AOC members.

There is nothing wrong in showing solidarity to someone who has the same course with u just like El Rufai did to Sanusi.

El Rufai is a Fulani likewise Sanusi
Both are Islamic fundamentalist nd Jihadist.
Both hated GEJ 4 nothing.
Both are slim like Dija

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by tashashiel(f): 6:27am On Mar 17, 2020
Sanusi sef is tired of wearing the Egungun outfit all day grin

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by chatinent: 6:28am On Mar 17, 2020
Las las, all the Emirates stuffs are subjected to politics.
Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by kolafolabi(m): 6:32am On Mar 17, 2020
It seems Gandollar and the midget are not in good term. Just saying though because it's non of my business.

4 Likes

Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by omenka(m): 6:39am On Mar 17, 2020
Here's my take on this whole issue. It is totally confusing what these guys are scheming, that is, if they indeed have an end game to the whole drama.

I feel regardless of the rift that might exist between Ganduje and Sanusi, he couldn't take such a far reaching and decisive action against the Emir without getting the nod of Aso Rock. The seat of the Emir is too important to the superstructure of the Northen Oligarchy. Its reach transcends Kano as a state hence cannot be tampered with unilaterally by the state governor - notwithstanding what Abubakar Rimi said in that video.

That said, the confusing part is the role being played by El Rufai. I mean, it is totally confusing! Recall, if one were to mention a governor as Buhari's closest confidant, that would be Rufai. One would assume anyone condemned by Buhari would be damaged goods to Rufai and he wouldn't touch such a person with a hundred foot pole, let alone hug and hobnob with them!.

Rufai can't deliberately choose to piss on and keep pissing on the president's shoes. And if the president has no problem with him coming to the aid of Sanusi, then why would he give the nod for Sanusi to be dismembered in the first place!!??

It therefore means there is a part of this scheme (IF IT IS A SCHEME) which we have no idea about.

My thoughts...

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by NobleAngell(f): 6:39am On Mar 17, 2020
You think El Rufai wants to share his territory with someone as overambitious as he is? That's where he'll draw the line of their "friendship".

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by LamelNarek: 6:42am On Mar 17, 2020
[s]
omenka:
cheesy
[/s]
why are you interested in Kaduna while Benue state is in ruins?

omenka grow up and defend your people against Fulani herdsmen.
support Ortom and be the voice of your people
stop supporting Fulani herdsmen against your people just because buhari is a Fulani
Tụfịakwa

28 Likes

Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by Talknochip(m): 6:43am On Mar 17, 2020
Nonsense talk. The relationship between El-rufai and SLS goes way back to their teen age. Its so annoying & shallow how all those Apc goons always think or behave whenever Buhari is involved.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by Greyworld: 6:44am On Mar 17, 2020
tashashiel:
Sanusi sef is tired of wearing the Egungun outfit all day grin
I just looked at your dp and I was not disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by AroleOduduwa2: 6:55am On Mar 17, 2020
Ganduje is really pained by the way El rufai rose to the defense of Sanusi, he didn't see it coming, he thought deposing him is enough and that will be the end of Sanusi.

10 Likes

Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by LamelNarek: 7:03am On Mar 17, 2020
[s]
omenka:
Here's my take on this whole issue. It is totally confusing what these guys are scheming, that is, if they indeed have an end game to the whole drama.

I feel regardless of the rift that might exist between Ganduje and Sanusi, he couldn't take such a far reaching and decisive action against the Emir without getting the nod of Aso Rock. The seat of the Emir is too important to superstructure of the Northen Oligarchy. Its reach transcends Kano as a state hence cannot be tampered with unilaterally by the state governor - notwithstanding what Abubakar Rimi said in that video.

That said, the confusing part is the role being played by El Rufai. I mean, it is totally confusing! Recall, if one were to mention a governor as Buhari's closest confidant, that would be Rufai. One would assume anyone condemned by Buhari would be damaged goods to Rufai and he wouldn't touch such a person with a hundred foot pole, let alone hug and hobnob with them!.

Rufai can't deliberately choose to piss on and keep pissing on the president's shoes. And if the president has no problem with him coming to the aid of Sanusi, then why would he give the nod for Sanusi to be dismembered in the first place!!??

It therefore means there is a part of this scheme (IF IT IS A SCHEME) which we have no idea about.

My thoughts...
[/s]
bullcrap and claptrap

stop supporting Fulani herdsmen against your people just because buhari is a Fulani
Tụfịakwa

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 7:04am On Mar 17, 2020
Na same mother pikin dem be

J is different from K

Na KAno vs KAduna

Can’t let anyone use my head settle dispute
Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by Felixalex(m): 7:05am On Mar 17, 2020
Wetin concern dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by abbaapple: 7:06am On Mar 17, 2020
angry

Clowns everywhere! Spits
Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by Evilgenuis: 7:07am On Mar 17, 2020
It's obvious the fight against SLS was purposeful and backed by the presidency... Somebody somewhere was not happy because how SLS spoke against the northern elites. ... But soon even a beggar on the streets will realize this and move against the elites and their children grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by WebmasterMind: 7:07am On Mar 17, 2020
This is seriously serious, but Na Nigeria Politics, Nothing Much, is all about the Looters looting more and more at the expense of the poor masses

Choose to learn new skills today Visit NairaLEARN The Government has no plan for you o.. Help your self now
Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by Chikpat(m): 7:07am On Mar 17, 2020
Kano APC is right on this. El Rufai knows what to do if he is sincere. The two jobs he gave Sanusi are side jobs, free lance jobs that he could have given him why he was the Emir of Kano. He is not sincerely showing loyalty to Sanusi. He is never loyal to anybody. He is using Sanusi dethronement to score points against Ganduje whom he most likely gas a personal issue it....always full of sinister tendencies!

4 Likes

Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by LagosXYZ: 7:08am On Mar 17, 2020
Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by Daniel058(m): 7:10am On Mar 17, 2020
Nwanne ! with all the Accusations levelled against him (Sanusi ) this.man isn't as worthy as we thought he is oo...

A book was opened and many more books opened too ,all are saying that Sanusi is a
Sinner..

3 Likes

Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by Smithwilliams826: 7:10am On Mar 17, 2020
This one way all this people just dey commit and replace emirs anyhow just like say na cloth dem dey wear. Na wah 4 uona oh.
Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by Mightymanna(m): 7:11am On Mar 17, 2020
There is one Mighty Emirate in Kaduna and that is Zazzau, you can't temper with our Emirate the Way you scatter Kano hence sunusi should just accept any Oba appointment down Lagos for Instance Oba of Lagoon area with fishes and crabs as his subject

1 Like

Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 17, 2020
omenka:

I feel regardless of the rift that might exist between Ganduje and Sanusi, he couldn't take such a far reaching and decisive action against the Emir without getting the nod of Aso Rock. The seat of the Emir is too important to superstructure of the Northen Oligarchy. Its reach transcends Kano as a state hence cannot be tampered with unilaterally by the state governor - notwithstanding what Abubakar Rimi said in that video.

My thoughts...
i believe there is no scheme anywhere...el Rufai shouldn’t inherit the president’s enemy,afterall he is serving his second term as a governor.Rufai said both of them have gone a long way since childhood days!!!Said he was once very low in life and SLS came to his rescue

1 Like

Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by aleeyus(m): 7:11am On Mar 17, 2020
Lies
Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by Bobbyfreshh(m): 7:12am On Mar 17, 2020
LamelNarek:
[s][/s]
bullcrap and claptrap

Tụfịakwa

It seems u want send omenka on another sabbatical

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by CotenantNIG: 7:12am On Mar 17, 2020
Ok

Follow our social media handles to receive updates immediately a room is uploaded on our website

Like cotenant on instagram
https://www.instagram.com/cotenant/

Follow us on twitter
https://twitter.com/cotenantng

Like our facebook page
http://facebook.com/cotenant.ng/

Follow our page on Linkedln
https://www.linkedin.com/company/14850774

Visit our website
https://cotenant.ng/post-a-request/
Re: Kano APC Tells El Rufai To Create A New Emirate For Sanusi In Kaduna by NGpatriot: 7:13am On Mar 17, 2020
lol... This is funny... I love APC I swear.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Between Kemi Adeosun And Peter Obi On The Platform (Photos) / Diri Duoye Threatens To Beat Atunwa Over Jonathan’s Invitation / Trouble In PDP: Mass Defection Looms After Tribunal Verdict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.