Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,779 members, 7,806,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

$22.7bn Loan: Igbo Group Petitions China Exim Bank, Demands Facility Suspension - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $22.7bn Loan: Igbo Group Petitions China Exim Bank, Demands Facility Suspension (18658 Views)

World Bank, US EXIM Bank Commit $3bn To Nigeria Energy Transition Plan / Sola Yomi-Ajayi Appointed To USA EXIM’s Africa Advisory Committee / US-EXIM Bank, AECOM Offer Support For $11.1bn Nigeria’s Coastal Rail Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $22.7bn Loan: Igbo Group Petitions China Exim Bank, Demands Facility Suspension by onlyforchrist: 11:37am On Mar 17, 2020
Yenefer:
Good.. they have stolen the wealth of 5 generation now they want to steal from all the incoming generation
סעיף א. כל בני אדם נולדו בני חורין ושווים בערכם ובזכויותיהם. כולם חוננו בתבונה ובמצפון, לפיכך חובה עליהם לנהוג איש ברעהו ברוח של אחוה.

סעיף ב. כל אדם זכאי לזכויות ולחרויות שנקבעו בהכרזש זו ללא הפליה כלשהיא מטעמי גזע, צבע, מין, לשון, דח, דעה פוליטית או דעה בבעיות אחרות, בגלל מוצא לאומי או חברתי, קנין, לידה או מעמד אחר. גדולה מזו, לא יופלה אדם על פי מעמדה המדיני, על פי סמכותה או על פי מעמדה הבינלאומי של המדינה או הארץ שאליה הוא שייך, דין שהארץ היא עצמאית, ובין שהיא נתונה לנאמנות, בין שהיא נטולת שלטון עצמי ובין שריבונותה מוגבלת כל הגבלה אחרת.

Translation below.

Section A . All human beings are born free and equal in value and rights. Everyone is endowed with wisdom and conscience, so they must obey each other in the spirit of brotherhood.

Article b. Everyone is entitled to the rights and freedoms set forth in this Decree without any discrimination whatsoever on grounds of race, color, sex, language, language, political opinion or other opinion, on national or social origin, property, birth or other status.

Greater than this, no person shall be discriminated against by his political status, by his authority or by the international status of the country or country to which he belongs, a law of which the country is independent and whether it is subject to loyalty, whether self-governing or sovereign, any other limitation is limited.

2 Likes

Re: $22.7bn Loan: Igbo Group Petitions China Exim Bank, Demands Facility Suspension by bbamusa: 12:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
Masterclass32:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/22-7bn-loan-request-uncertainty-as-igbo-group-petitions-china-exim-bank-demands-facility-suspension/

you this ingrate! stop spreading fake news. the global economy is slowing down and the minister of Finance convene a meeting on monday where she disclosed the federal government can no longer take the loan, even the creditors themselves are struggling to survive until this corona saga is over before it could be revisited.
Re: $22.7bn Loan: Igbo Group Petitions China Exim Bank, Demands Facility Suspension by letristian: 12:30pm On Mar 17, 2020
Patrioticman007:
What a bunch of meddlesome interlopers & rabble rousers, are they not aware that Nigerian Government has cancelled the loan application yesterday due to the Covid 19 economic down turn ?. As a busy body you need to be current.

See their ipobian piglets followers clicking likes for misinformation & fake news. Do Google facts before you post rubbish.

We won't blame you

1 Like

Re: $22.7bn Loan: Igbo Group Petitions China Exim Bank, Demands Facility Suspension by EmekaBlue(m): 12:40pm On Mar 17, 2020
Patrioticman007:
What a bunch of meddlesome interlopers & rabble rousers, are they not aware that Nigerian Government has cancelled the loan application yesterday due to the Covid 19 economic down turn ?. As a busy body you need to be current.

See their ipobian piglets followers clicking likes for misinformation & fake news. Do Google facts before you post rubbish.
wise mumu

suspend is different from cancel

3 Likes

Re: $22.7bn Loan: Igbo Group Petitions China Exim Bank, Demands Facility Suspension by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2020
Eteka1:
don't be such a slowpoke, go and research.
urchman200, take dis advice frm dis ur uncle o, b4 e too late for u. olodo

1 Like

Re: $22.7bn Loan: Igbo Group Petitions China Exim Bank, Demands Facility Suspension by EmekaBlue(m): 12:45pm On Mar 17, 2020
the funniest thing about this is the north will still be begging their almajiri style on us all over the place and yet their yeye leaders still impose this loan weight on working citizens

enough is enough on these rubbish northern bargars

2 Likes

Re: $22.7bn Loan: Igbo Group Petitions China Exim Bank, Demands Facility Suspension by MikeBetty(m): 12:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
tatatar:
Enemies of the nation
Friend Of The Nation. Kitikpa Gbachie Gi Anyia.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: $22.7bn Loan: Igbo Group Petitions China Exim Bank, Demands Facility Suspension by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 17, 2020
Please shut your cursed mouth up..it is here in nairaland that you feel relevant saying rubbish.

At your age you can't talk sense.
Fool [Qquote author=Patrioticman007 post=87514454]

Your mumu never do ?. Its pertinent to note, in any democratically elected government, the majority will have their way, while the minority will have their say, (you, the 5%).
Do you think the international community is like your ogogoro age group system, where there are no government ?. You must be a product exam malpractice to think that a letter from touts, will be recognised by any government.[/quote]
Re: $22.7bn Loan: Igbo Group Petitions China Exim Bank, Demands Facility Suspension by justdollars: 1:25pm On Mar 17, 2020
Which school did u attend? Who raised u? So even at ur age u don't knw the difference btw "suspend" and "cancel"?
Smh for u.

Patrioticman007:

1 Like

Re: $22.7bn Loan: Igbo Group Petitions China Exim Bank, Demands Facility Suspension by egoldman(m): 1:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
nedekid:
Where is BBQ. Has his palasa phone spoilt?

BMC has not paid him for a while, hunger is resetting his brain to factory mode.

3 Likes

Re: $22.7bn Loan: Igbo Group Petitions China Exim Bank, Demands Facility Suspension by RockyEyo(m): 1:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
IWTBAB:

on point.
na exactly dis same amount diezani and her fellow criminals steal from our country o, just few people. dis stupid people no see anytin talk abt dat. 22 billion usa dollars shocked

i wonder how Nigerians go vote out d ebele buffon if dis money diezani and her fellow thieves steal n run away is used in making our nation move forward , wetin we go need d loan for.
una no fit accuse diezani lailai because of una 'na one of us mentality'
no mind dem trouble finders .dem illiterates dem. i tink say na zoo dem dey call Naija na. where dem dey wen ebele , diezani etc dey steal dem future blindly n still tell dem say stealing is not corruption. anuofias dem.

What exactly are you trying to say....

1 Like

Re: $22.7bn Loan: Igbo Group Petitions China Exim Bank, Demands Facility Suspension by Mftivi: 2:05pm On Mar 17, 2020
Baroba:

You really need to go back to school..
Suffice to say, he probably have never been to one.
Re: $22.7bn Loan: Igbo Group Petitions China Exim Bank, Demands Facility Suspension by YorubaMyKids: 2:32pm On Mar 17, 2020
mapet:

It is not about the betterment of their people. It is about ignorance and hate.

What kind of hate??
Buhari never appoints Igbo's, Buhari never considers Igboland for any project execution, who's hating who?, you bastard Yorubas that will die miserably??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: $22.7bn Loan: Igbo Group Petitions China Exim Bank, Demands Facility Suspension by YorubaMyKids: 2:35pm On Mar 17, 2020
Eteka1:
The notion that the infrastructural projects will not benefit the South East is not correct in my opinion. For Example having the Maiduguri to Port Harcourt railway will not only bring economic benefits to the South South and North East but will also bring benefits to the South East and the Nation at large.
Shut up bastard, if you are told to bring that Ibadan Lagos railway to edo and warri so as to benefit you in SW hope you'd have loved the idea??
Vagobonds!! You Yorubas deserve to be killed all of you! Your lies and hypocritical wickedness is inborn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: $22.7bn Loan: Igbo Group Petitions China Exim Bank, Demands Facility Suspension by christopher123(m): 2:43pm On Mar 17, 2020
Igbo aint laughing
StaffofOrayan:
I'm starting to understand why Fulanis hate Igbos so so much.
Kudos to that group!!
Una get mouth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: $22.7bn Loan: Igbo Group Petitions China Exim Bank, Demands Facility Suspension by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
Urchman200:
u are using their resources to finance the imaginary loan ok,when they said u guys should go to school before coming online to spew hate una go refuse.

Oh, professor Uche, what resources are we talking about here?

Palm oil or palm kernel? Or the land that is about to be washed into the Niger by gully erosion?
Re: $22.7bn Loan: Igbo Group Petitions China Exim Bank, Demands Facility Suspension by Omenaalanka: 3:27pm On Mar 17, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

Palm oil or palm kernel? Or the land that is about to be washed into the Niger by gully erosion?
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: $22.7bn Loan: Igbo Group Petitions China Exim Bank, Demands Facility Suspension by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 17, 2020
marvinsync:

ur not making sense, give us Biafra no, one Nigeria ,oya let us talk as Nigerians u say I thought u were Biafra b4 why are u talking as Nigerians??

ur just high and confused

as if these loans won't affect us as we are still Nigerians at the moment

You are still members of the zoo?

Issa lie. I can't believe what I just read

Anyway, the loan won't affect you.

The FG, in lieu of the fact that y'all will be getting your republic before we start paying back the loan, has decided not to include you in the spending of the loan/debt.

So pick one.

Do you want to be included in the loan, which means no Biafra for you in the next 50 years,

Or you don't want, which means you can have your Biafra soon?

I'm sure you can't make up your mind which isn't surprising.

Aren't you also the same people who want Biafra but also want the Presidency of Nigeria?
Re: $22.7bn Loan: Igbo Group Petitions China Exim Bank, Demands Facility Suspension by Omenaalanka: 3:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

You are still members of the zoo?

Issa lie. I can't believe what I just read

Anyway, the loan won't affect you.

The FG, in lieu of the fact that y'all will be getting your republic before we start paying back the loan, has decided not to include you in the spending of the loan/debt.

So pick one.

Do you want to be included in the loan, which means no Biafra for you in the next 50 years,

Or you don't want, which means you can have your Biafra soon?

I'm sure you can't make up your mind which isn't surprising.

Aren't you also the same people who want Biafra but also want the Presidency of Nigeria?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: $22.7bn Loan: Igbo Group Petitions China Exim Bank, Demands Facility Suspension by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 17, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:

If you have conscience you d speak more about that loan demonic distribution

Nope, I don't have a conscience.

And you don't get to tell me what I'm to post here.

It's quite interesting to watch this tussle between two groups who have steered this nation together since independence.

I'm just a bystander ojare.

I've got no mouth in the matter.

The two regions have always been in bed together. If there's a quarrel now, it's just a little spat between husband and wifey.

You go dey alright las las.
Re: $22.7bn Loan: Igbo Group Petitions China Exim Bank, Demands Facility Suspension by jamjo: 3:42pm On Mar 17, 2020
FrLukas:
But what concerns them with Nigeria now?

Isn't Biafra different from Nigeria?

Ayam not understanding again.

It's just like Ghana petitioning China not to loan Nigeria money.

You are an idiot, give them their Biafra and they will leave the 22.7 billion loan for you Nigerians to pay.

2 Likes

Re: $22.7bn Loan: Igbo Group Petitions China Exim Bank, Demands Facility Suspension by Omenaalanka: 3:44pm On Mar 17, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

It's quite interesting to watch this tussle between two groups who have steered this nation together since independence.

The two regions have always been in bed together. If there's a quarrel now, it's just a little spat between husband and wifey.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: $22.7bn Loan: Igbo Group Petitions China Exim Bank, Demands Facility Suspension by SeunWedsLinda(m): 4:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
Eteka1:
Mumu people. Who has ever asked States or Geopolitical Zones to pay a debt owed by Federal Government before?
na you mumu pass. The CBN stamp duty charges that have been extended to savings account means what? Olodo

2 Likes

Re: $22.7bn Loan: Igbo Group Petitions China Exim Bank, Demands Facility Suspension by celeiyke: 4:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
Eteka1:
Mumu people. Who has ever asked States or Geopolitical Zones to pay a debt owed by Federal Government before?

Na u mumu pass. If only U understand what credit risk means
Re: $22.7bn Loan: Igbo Group Petitions China Exim Bank, Demands Facility Suspension by Urchman200: 5:14pm On Mar 17, 2020
FrLukas:

I don't do tribal arguments, but since u pretend not to know, more than three state from the eastern region are major stakeholders in oil production in Nigeria, igboman is heavily involved in commerce and they pay their tax to this government tell me with the above mentioned, is it not more than enough to know what their money is used for? Can u tell me hoe ur own region contribute to Nigeria development?

2 Likes

Re: $22.7bn Loan: Igbo Group Petitions China Exim Bank, Demands Facility Suspension by OnyeOmekantinu: 6:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

[/s]
Re: $22.7bn Loan: Igbo Group Petitions China Exim Bank, Demands Facility Suspension by mapet: 6:28pm On Mar 17, 2020
YorubaMyKids:

What kind of hate??
Buhari never appoints Igbo's, Buhari never considers Igboland for any project execution, who's hating who?, you bastard Yorubas that will die miserably??

ok squat, run along.....
Re: $22.7bn Loan: Igbo Group Petitions China Exim Bank, Demands Facility Suspension by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 17, 2020
Urchman200:
I don't do tribal arguments, but since u pretend not to know, more than three state from the eastern region are major stakeholders in oil production in Nigeria, igboman is heavily involved in commerce and they pay their tax to this government tell me with the above mentioned, is it not more than enough to know what their money is used for? Can u tell me hoe ur own region contribute to Nigeria development?

You started it.

But since you don't do tribal arguments, then let's drop it.
Re: $22.7bn Loan: Igbo Group Petitions China Exim Bank, Demands Facility Suspension by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 17, 2020
jamjo:

I am an idiot, always wanting people to give me things, including Biafra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Lists 774,000 Jobs, CAMA, Others As Second-term Achievements / Gani Adams: Fulanis Not Our Problem, But Yoruba Traitors / We Are Not Part Of Any Insurrection Plans - Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.