Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Nokia Quietly Unveils The Nokia C2, An Android Go Device With Removable Battery - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Quietly Unveils The Nokia C2, An Android Go Device With Removable Battery (3236 Views)

Nokia C2 Announced In Nigeria. Nokia 5.3 Coming Soon / Samsung Quietly Launches The Galaxy Xcover Pro With Removable Battery / The Nokia Thread: 1.4 , 4.2, 5.1 Plus, 5.3, 6.1 Plus, 7.1, 7.2, 7 Plus , 8.3 etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia Quietly Unveils The Nokia C2, An Android Go Device With Removable Battery by beejayvince(m): 7:17am On Mar 17, 2020
The spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus around the world has led to the cancellation of events. However, companies are still unveiling new devices. Nokia has now quietly unveiled the Nokia C2, a budget Android Go-powered phone.

The Nokia C2 is an affordable phone with modest specifications. It has a 5.7-inch HD+ display with no notch or cutout. Using a quad-core UniSoc chipset, the device offers you 1GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. This internal storage is expandable by up to 64GB via a microSD card.

The Nokia C2 gets juice from a 2,800mAh removable battery. Even though Europe is moving to have all phones use the same charging cable, the device still uses the outdated micro-USB.

On the rear, the Nokia C2 sports a 5MP camera with LED flash. Sitting on the front of the device is another 5MP camera for selfies. These are just basic camera specs, to say the least.

Interestingly, the Nokia C2 has a dedicated Google Assistant button. This button offers quick access to voice search and commanding the Assistant.

The Nokia C2 will come with the Android Pie version of Android Go. Android Go is the stripped-back OS designed for emerging markets. The device will be available in Black and Cyan color options.

We do not yet know how much exactly the Nokia C2 will sell for. However, given its modest specs, we do not expect the price to be on the high side.

Source: https://www.smartphonecamp.com/nokia-quietly-unveils-the-nokia-c2-a-budget-android-go-device-with-a-removable-battery/

Re: Nokia Quietly Unveils The Nokia C2, An Android Go Device With Removable Battery by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 17, 2020
How much

1 Like

Re: Nokia Quietly Unveils The Nokia C2, An Android Go Device With Removable Battery by SEGLIZ: 8:28am On Mar 17, 2020
HsLBroker:
How much
Re: Nokia Quietly Unveils The Nokia C2, An Android Go Device With Removable Battery by ikbnice(m): 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
Who will buy this nonsense... 1G ram 16g rom 5mp camera 2600mAh This gat to be a joke sha... Well, maybe it really really cheap

2 Likes

Re: Nokia Quietly Unveils The Nokia C2, An Android Go Device With Removable Battery by yeman1(m): 9:17pm On Mar 17, 2020
Scrap... in this 2020?
Even 4gig ram is small for me .. I'm looking to buy 6gig ram upward .. and Nokia is bringing scrap to Nigeria again...
Well aged ppl would buy it sha

2 Likes

Re: Nokia Quietly Unveils The Nokia C2, An Android Go Device With Removable Battery by Onyenna(m): 4:26am On Mar 18, 2020
Hmmmm..... Ndi a odikwa serious!?....
Re: Nokia Quietly Unveils The Nokia C2, An Android Go Device With Removable Battery by omobacyprus(m): 6:54am On Mar 18, 2020
yeman1:
Scrap... in this 2020?
Even 4gig ram is small for me .. I'm looking to buy 6gig ram upward .. and Nokia is bringing scrap to Nigeria again...
Most of you just get phones with high rams you won't even use half of. It's all marketing strategy

1 Like

Re: Nokia Quietly Unveils The Nokia C2, An Android Go Device With Removable Battery by Babanhajiya(m): 8:18am On Mar 18, 2020
yeman1:
Scrap... in this 2020?
This phone is meant for people with low budget who can not afford a 30k and above phones, and they are in the majority in this part of the world. So there's nothing wrong with this phone, in fact Nokia did Nigerians a favour by giving us an alternative to the likes of Tecno and itel, because I would rather buy a 20k Nokia phone than Tecno or itel of the same price range.

2 Likes

Re: Nokia Quietly Unveils The Nokia C2, An Android Go Device With Removable Battery by yeman1(m): 11:27am On Mar 18, 2020
omobacyprus:
Most of you just get phones with high rams you won't even use half of. It's all marketing strategy

It's not true..even my 4gig ram phone still lag sometimes,that's why I wanna buy 6gig ram upward.. I do play online game a lot and I know what I'm saying.. .. I'm not a camera or battery freak. I love a solid phone with awesome flagship especially SD variant .

1 Like

Re: Nokia Quietly Unveils The Nokia C2, An Android Go Device With Removable Battery by OCTAVO: 7:52pm On Mar 18, 2020
NOKIA is yet to wake up!
Re: Nokia Quietly Unveils The Nokia C2, An Android Go Device With Removable Battery by ToyBoyAaron(m): 10:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
yeman1:

It's not true..even my 4gig ram phone still lag sometimes,that's why I wanna buy 6gig ram upward.. I do play online game a lot and I know what I'm saying.. .. I'm not a camera or battery freak. I love a solid phone with awesome flagship especially SD variant .
And you think ram is what's causing the lagging? My 3gb ram phone beats a friend's 6gb ram phone in running heavy apps. Helio p60 vs helio p22
Re: Nokia Quietly Unveils The Nokia C2, An Android Go Device With Removable Battery by Homeyfav: 2:34pm On Jun 14, 2023
;nfoinfe

(1) (Reply)

5G Icon On My Glo Phone / 8 Must Have Apps For Non Rooted Android Users(UPDATED) / How 2 Get 500% Bonuz On Every Rechage On Ur Mtn Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.