Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Am Fed Up - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Am Fed Up (303 Views)

Married And Fed-up Trying To Have Babies ? Try This. / I Need A Counsellor. I'm Fed Up With My Life / Im Fed Up! Please Any "As" Vs "As" Been Able To Successfully Control It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Fed Up by Dfynboi: 7:48am On Mar 17, 2020
really fed up,any idea on how to cure staph,hv anybody had it b4 nd wat drugs or medicine did u use to cure it??
Re: Am Fed Up by Healthyway15: 1:18pm On Mar 17, 2020
Dfynboi:
really fed up,any idea on how to cure staph,hv anybody had it b4 nd wat drugs or medicine did u use to cure it??

Hello... Sorry about your condition

Staph is really a serious and stubborn disease, but with the right medication, it is treated completely.

You can check the link below to have more knowledge of Staphylococcus aureas, and the proper recommendation of suitable treatment of the condition for the best results.

www.nairaland.com/5514598/looking-lasting-solution-staphylococcus-infection

(1) (Reply)

FG Postpones National Sports Festival Over Coronavirus / England Battle Coronavirus: Deaths Rise To 167 With 39 Confirmed In 24 Hours / See The Cure For Corona Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.