Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

What Most Beautiful Girls Thinks That Are Not True. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Most Beautiful Girls Thinks That Are Not True. (2719 Views)

Am I The Only One That Thinks That Essence By Wizkid And Tems Isn't Dat Good / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Most Beautiful Girls Thinks That Are Not True. by Randy100: 8:02am On Mar 17, 2020
1. They think every guy is into them. The truth is that most guys have different qualities they are looking in a woman. If those breast are not popping out of your cloth, I am not attracted no matter how beautiful the face is. My point is, stop thinking all men are into you.

2. They think all other women are extremely jealous and threatened by them. While it is true that some women are in constant competition on who is more beautiful than others, there are some women that really don't care about beauty stuff. I once met a girl that keeps low cut and she doesn't apply make up and she rubs vaseline. My point is that not every woman cares or are threatened about how you look, so stop rubbing it on their face.

3. They think the world revolves around them. When a woman thinks she is beautiful, pride, entitlement, arrogance and showing her beauty will be her full time job. They keep rejecting suitor and posting thousands of pictures on social media with caption like #sweet sixteen, #self love, #bella diva and all those nonsense stuff. The truth is that they don't know beauty is fading away.

Pls add yours.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Most Beautiful Girls Thinks That Are Not True. by Lawgod247: 8:06am On Mar 17, 2020
Ok
Re: What Most Beautiful Girls Thinks That Are Not True. by Ibrassdeen(m): 8:49am On Mar 17, 2020
And dey re after handsome boys cool dat chase after ugly babes

5 Likes

Re: What Most Beautiful Girls Thinks That Are Not True. by uthlaw: 9:38am On Mar 17, 2020
I will be into her if she is good for money ritual....what is there use self!

2 Likes

Re: What Most Beautiful Girls Thinks That Are Not True. by Alfather: 10:46am On Mar 17, 2020
no matter how beautiy the face is or the boom stand, i will be into her if only her destiny is good for oshole.
Re: What Most Beautiful Girls Thinks That Are Not True. by Randy100: 11:11am On Mar 17, 2020
Ibrassdeen:
And dey re after handsome boys cool dat chase after ugly babes
Irony of life.
Re: What Most Beautiful Girls Thinks That Are Not True. by Randy100: 11:12am On Mar 17, 2020
Alfather:
no matter how beautiy the face is or the boom stand, i will be into her if only her destiny is good for oshole.
what is oshole?
Re: What Most Beautiful Girls Thinks That Are Not True. by Ibrassdeen(m): 11:14am On Mar 17, 2020
Randy100:
Irony of life.
Abi na dats life
Re: What Most Beautiful Girls Thinks That Are Not True. by Ibrassdeen(m): 11:15am On Mar 17, 2020
Randy100:
Irony of life.
Re: What Most Beautiful Girls Thinks That Are Not True. by Greatzeus(m): 11:57am On Mar 17, 2020
Are these your findings the outcome of carefully researched hypothesis based on empirical evidences or did you just sit your black a ss down somewhere and type them from your myopic paranoia point of view?
Re: What Most Beautiful Girls Thinks That Are Not True. by Randy100: 12:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
Greatzeus:
Are these your findings the outcome of carefully researched hypothesis based on empirical evidences or did you just sit your black a ss down somewhere and type them from your myopic paranoia point of view?
I know i.diot like you will come spewing rubbish as usual. I also know you are trying to sound intelligent when in reality your brain is still in it developmental stage. I won't indulge you in your stupidity and so, I am not answering you.

1 Like

Re: What Most Beautiful Girls Thinks That Are Not True. by EzzyCarter: 1:14pm On Mar 17, 2020
They think their beauty will last forever forgetting a beauty face will fade while only a beautiful soul lasts forever...they should take a look at all d old women in their eighties, nineties and older. Some of them used to be beautiful at once. Nothing lasts forever. Be humble!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Most Beautiful Girls Thinks That Are Not True. by Alfather: 2:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
Randy100:
what is oshole?
oshole is a powerful jazz that can turn any oyipo to zombie. And can make you see money and live life
Re: What Most Beautiful Girls Thinks That Are Not True. by Greatzeus(m): 4:27pm On Mar 17, 2020
Randy100:
I know i.diot like you will come spewing rubbish as usual. I also know you are trying to sound intelligent when in reality your brain is still in it developmental stage. I won't indulge you in your stupidity and so, I am not answering you.

Look at the trash a grown ass man woke up 8am to write. Puss y is your problem in life,your mates are in multi national companies doing great,you mannerless jobless frustrated low life woke up to write rubbish. You are so pained by my comment, obviously the motive behind your thread was to transfer your aggression on Nairaland female folks since your broke as s is always rejected and mocked by girls.
Guy go and hustle,make good money and girls will respect you. Or else you will die a disgruntled lonely depressed a sshole tongue
Re: What Most Beautiful Girls Thinks That Are Not True. by 50power: 4:52pm On Mar 17, 2020
Hookup with someone for marriage, friendship, sugar mummy or sugar daddy in Nigeria on https://ehookup.com.ng/
Re: What Most Beautiful Girls Thinks That Are Not True. by Admissionclass: 4:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
Greatzeus:

Look at the trash a grown ass man woke up 8am to write. Puss y is your problem in life,your mates are in multi national companies doing great,you mannerless jobless frustrated low life woke up to write rubbish. You are so pained by my comment, obviously the motive behind your thread was to transfer your aggression on Nairaland female folks since your broke as s is always rejected and mocked by girls.
Guy go and hustle,make good money and girls will respect you. Or else you will die a disgruntled lonely depressed a sshole tongue

and which multinational companies do you own
for yourself.
Re: What Most Beautiful Girls Thinks That Are Not True. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
Is like one of them bitiful gal just ignored you? grin
Ehhnnn you can go for the ugly ones na if beauty nor gree for you.
It is said that like begat like. if you know, you know.
Re: What Most Beautiful Girls Thinks That Are Not True. by Randy100: 5:06pm On Mar 17, 2020
Greatzeus:

Your kind are meant to be foolish, so it will be difficult to talk you out of your foolishness. Just as it is difficult to take a pig from dirt, so it is difficult to take you out from foolishness.

Firstly, if you are wise (sadly, you are not) you will understand that it was not a bashing thread. It is more of a reality check.

Secondly, I don't work in multi national companies but I have my own business, I am making the money though not that much.

Thirdly, even though it is not necessary, I have a daughter too. I think you should know.

1 Like

Re: What Most Beautiful Girls Thinks That Are Not True. by Randy100: 10:57pm On Mar 17, 2020
SassyGem101:
Is like one of them bitiful gal just ignored you? grin
Ehhnnn you can go for the ugly ones na if beauty nor gree for you.
It is said that like begat like. if you know, you know.
Really, you just have to come up with this gibberish.

(1) (Reply)

If I Marry, Make Fire Consume Me! / Going On Dates With Guys That Are Not Your Boyfriend / Here I Will Talking About The Meaning Of Each Of The Zodiac Sign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.