Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,908 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Two(2) Possible Potential Nigeria President In 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two(2) Possible Potential Nigeria President In 2023 (4978 Views)

Police Recover Remains Of Robert Namene Loolo Kidnapped Two 2 Years Ago / 2 Possible Reasons Why Femi Fani-kayode Dumped PDP For The Ruling Party / NYSC One Of The Best Things To Happen To Nigeria - President Buhari Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two(2) Possible Potential Nigeria President In 2023 by RexEmmyGee: 12:28pm On Mar 17, 2020
azimo:
Black people from Africa and I asked won't you worry about 2020 befor 2023 ? Same fools always
lol. Other countries have planned how 2050 will be, you're here talking 2020.

Who's a fool then? It obvious you are.
Re: Two(2) Possible Potential Nigeria President In 2023 by Elimon(m): 1:14pm On Mar 17, 2020
Why won't your head be filled with Aboki names
On the contrary...el Rufai might try something but won't work

Re: Two(2) Possible Potential Nigeria President In 2023 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 17, 2020
RexEmmyGee:
Watch and see. I know how this guys operate.

Yeah. Same as you believed PMB was dead and replaced by a Jubrin Al Sudani from Sudan. Shior.
Re: Two(2) Possible Potential Nigeria President In 2023 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 17, 2020
Donaldoni:
Why are piggiiiddiiiooootts so hopeless

Lol. They come out with such ridiculous stuff to make you wonder if they all smoke some really potent shite every morning before engaging the world.
Re: Two(2) Possible Potential Nigeria President In 2023 by RexEmmyGee: 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2020
Oshigun:

Yeah. Same as you believed PMB was dead and replaced by a Jubrin Al Sudani from Sudan. Shior.
lol. I never said or even supported that. But come to think of it, a president that controls the affairs of his country in another country, is he not dead??
Re: Two(2) Possible Potential Nigeria President In 2023 by RexEmmyGee: 4:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
Oshigun:

Lol. They come out with such ridiculous stuff to make you wonder if they all smoke some really potent shite every morning before engaging the world.
that ridiculous stuff is the fact you won't accept. It will shock you
Re: Two(2) Possible Potential Nigeria President In 2023 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 17, 2020
RexEmmyGee:
lol. Other countries have planned how 2050 will be, you're here talking 2020.

Who's a fool then? It obvious you are.
they are advanced countries. Hunger is killing people now and nothing is being done and someone is talking about 2023 won't people be alive come 2023? Let's talk about now first.

1 Like

Re: Two(2) Possible Potential Nigeria President In 2023 by surgical: 5:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
RexEmmyGee:
You'll see yours flying around when el rufai or sanusi emerge president
That will be in arewa republic by then it will be to thy tent
If this people think it's like before when they get away with everything,they better not stretch their luck too far

1 Like

Re: Two(2) Possible Potential Nigeria President In 2023 by Donaldoni: 7:55pm On Mar 17, 2020
@9jarealist

I was enjoying that debate. But antispam bot keeps banning me from the thread.

I thought it was because of the links in my post until I got banned again after I posted without links.

I hope we can continue on the thread when the ban is over.
Re: Two(2) Possible Potential Nigeria President In 2023 by 9jaRealist: 7:57pm On Mar 17, 2020
Donaldoni:
@9jarealist

I was enjoying that debate. But antispam bot keeps banning me from the thread.

I thought it was because of the links in my post until I got banned again after I posted without links.

I hope we can continue on the thread when the ban is over.

Sorry to hear that...
I never tire of rigorous discourse. See you some other time.
>
Re: Two(2) Possible Potential Nigeria President In 2023 by acenazt: 9:26pm On Mar 17, 2020
RexEmmyGee:
From the recent happenings, among these 2 individuals, one will emerge president.
1. Nasir El rufai current Kaduna governor.

2. Sanusi Lamido Saminu. The recent happenings around him are all doctored. It's part of the plan to make him the president. Mind you, he is not at war with Ganduje privately, they make the media deceive people that they are. They know what they are doing
here i thought i was the only one reading the situation like this.

1 Like

Re: Two(2) Possible Potential Nigeria President In 2023 by chinwezdasilva: 9:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
RexEmmyGee:
Watch and see. I know how this guys operate.
they operate in your village
Re: Two(2) Possible Potential Nigeria President In 2023 by RexEmmyGee: 10:42pm On Mar 17, 2020
chinwezdasilva:
they operate in your village
lol. Oga there is difference between how and where.Thank you
Re: Two(2) Possible Potential Nigeria President In 2023 by leokid866: 11:58pm On Mar 17, 2020
Lol....El-rufia that is running around lagos in hopes of becoming vice president...
Re: Two(2) Possible Potential Nigeria President In 2023 by MetaPhysical: 12:02am On Mar 18, 2020
RexEmmyGee:
From the recent happenings, among these 2 individuals, one will emerge president.
1. Nasir El rufai current Kaduna governor.

2. Sanusi Lamido Saminu. The recent happenings around him are all doctored. It's part of the plan to make him the president. Mind you, he is not at war with Ganduje privately, they make the media deceive people that they are. They know what they are doing

OP,
There are more than 1million eligible candidates and anyone of them can win...Dino Melaye included. The two you listed are not the only possibilities.

Get your mind right! grin
Re: Two(2) Possible Potential Nigeria President In 2023 by Raymeskey: 12:53am On Mar 18, 2020
This is the only place you people have power
The OP have reasons for saying this instead of you to think over this you're fighting it. If really you want to fight what he said the real day is coming.
This is how you rant last year the deed was done and you still want to rant again .. I pity you

NL think......

These people have plans...

1 Like

Re: Two(2) Possible Potential Nigeria President In 2023 by RexEmmyGee: 5:57am On Mar 18, 2020
MetaPhysical:

OP,
There are more than 1million eligible candidates and anyone of them can win...Dino Melaye included. The two you listed are not the only possibilities.

Get your mind right! grin
Lol. Just like in the last election which have many candidates and only two seems more popular

Get your facts right
Re: Two(2) Possible Potential Nigeria President In 2023 by salam8528: 8:59am On Mar 18, 2020
RexEmmyGee:

Power rotate in the north. They are not given it out yet.
says who? what's the essence of holding on to power with nothing to show for it?
Re: Two(2) Possible Potential Nigeria President In 2023 by DEmejioba1: 10:36am On Mar 18, 2020
Anybody aside Osinbajo, am not involved
Re: Two(2) Possible Potential Nigeria President In 2023 by RexEmmyGee: 2:53pm On Mar 18, 2020
salam8528:
says who? what's the essence of holding on to power with nothing to show for it?
Because of their selfish reason.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely
Re: Two(2) Possible Potential Nigeria President In 2023 by Linagold(f): 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
All these deep hatred can't take Nigeria anywhere. That is why we are here today. Hatred is so pronounced in all political section of Nairaland. I prefer running through the headlines. Going into details get me thinking what's really going on here. Every topic must be tailored down to Ibo, Ipob or Yoruba. Why are we like this, let's try to be civil and be our brother's keeper. May God have mercy on Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can't Believe This Is Happening In My Country And People Are Quiet. / Mc Oluomo Replies Angry Lagos Driver / Kenyan Aglican Pastor Caught Cheating With Another's Wife.(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.