Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,832 members, 7,802,668 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account (49427 Views)

Exploitative Outrageous Duty Charges By Nigerian Customs / Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? / 50 Naira Stamp Duty For Transactions Above 1000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account by Stallion93(m): 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2020
grin
Na our money dem wan use buy their official cars so
Re: Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account by Npfn: 1:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
Buhari keep on firering
Re: Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account by Nmezor(f): 1:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account by Allsingles: 1:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
I hope they will not include the foods we buy in the market too.
I wish I'm not from Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account by nextstep(m): 1:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
When government wants to bring revolution upon itself, it keeps tightening the screws on the population...

9 Likes

Re: Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account by Sweeetheart(m): 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
by the time Buhari is done with this country, those fighting for 2023 top sit will have nothing to fight for or hold on to

this dude with his kitchen cabinet are just one inhumane entities. I blame quota system, I blame majority of imbeciles that forced this dunce on us

5 Likes

Re: Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2020
medTechworld:
Hmm, the issues in Nigeria keeps getting worst everyday. May God help this country.

God already did that a long time ago and now expects the citizens to do their part by helping themselves for once just once.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account by anonymous1759(m): 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2020
This barbaric Apc and pdp Senators, rep members, Governors should reduce their maintenance costs people earning over 25m monthly can't be taxed equally with someone under minimum wage or a jobless fellow receiving stipend from family and friends. Pay us equally and tax us equally.

1 Like

Re: Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account by Yves4real(f): 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2020
#50 is deducted whenever your account is credited with cash above #1000. The sender and receivers are paying now. Customers of GTBank can relate.

5 Likes

Re: Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account by Kokaine(m): 2:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
HAYWHYBAM:
Where are we going in this country?
Az in ehn?

If they open the gate to other countries with no visa Nigeria go empty oh. Only buhari and the remaining twenty four people still using BlackBerry phones will be left in this country

1 Like

Re: Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account by Sonoyom(m): 2:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
Dividend of Change, stvpid administration.

2 Likes

Re: Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
pathetic!.. useless government of self serving THIEVES!
Re: Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account by AmeLonRo(m): 2:04pm On Mar 17, 2020
Re: Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account by captianfreeman(m): 2:05pm On Mar 17, 2020
Very soon, people will pay some charges before burying their dead relatives.

Change continua, Victoria Ascerta.
Re: Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account by Magnumproperty: 2:06pm On Mar 17, 2020
This is serious. Milking d low income earners
Re: Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account by PastorandMentor(m): 2:06pm On Mar 17, 2020
This Government is Wicked
Re: Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 17, 2020
I opened a new account for savings. No ATM, No nothing. Yet received the "Stamp Duty" alert few hours after opening the account.

For all those that voted this government in, God punish you one by one to the root of your family. May your voter's card become what people will identify you and suffering with. Including poverty.

6 Likes

Re: Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account by VAQAXY: 2:07pm On Mar 17, 2020
Ok
Re: Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account by yesloaded: 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
IJOBA2:
AFAMED HELINUES AND DEAD MEAT SELLER WHERE ARE YOU GUYS angry
No dey mention these peeps in the gathering of human plz

1 Like

Re: Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account by medTechworld(f): 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
byrron:

God already did that a long time ago and now expects the citizens to do their part by helping themselves for once just once.

Helping themselves you say?
Re: Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account by bigiyaro(m): 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
coolcharm:
Lol... Nigeria is fukkin broke.

Let the government just come out and admit that.

the government is not broke o, they are just getting more and more greedy by the second.

1 Like

Re: Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account by Lovelies1: 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
Kokaine:

Az in ehn?

If they open the gate to other countries with no visa Nigeria go empty oh. Only buhari and the remaining twenty four people still using BlackBerry phones will be left in this country

Something needs to be done and restructuring his one of them
Re: Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account by Skillsnigeria: 2:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
Buhafool and his terrorist party will destroy this zoological republic
Re: Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account by OGwales(m): 2:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
We are getting there...

Re: Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
dem go still come for those of you who have resorted to using piggy banks at home... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account by mytime24(f): 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2020
Una nava c sur chi cheesy
Re: Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account by OriginalZombiE: 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2020
klbakare:
9ja go better one day sha

Doesn't it irk you that you keep repeating the same mantra that your parents and grandparent were chanting hoping that the country would get better?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account by dalass(f): 2:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
They must spoil the economy and collect their severance money loot before they go as NA no grant them go ahead for loan grin
Re: Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account by THMT: 2:14pm On Mar 17, 2020
Kleptocracy in place of Democracy but Nigerians are busy looking for a black goat at night.
I was shocked reading tribal comments about the issues faced in Koronu Ibadan. There are many koronus in all States and the worse is most educated youth's are becoming hopeless due to a failed system.

1 Like

Re: Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account by lollytk(f): 2:14pm On Mar 17, 2020
First bank has been charging me for months on my savings, it's so painful I dio kukuma leave the account for them, charging 50 twice a month for card maintenance The most annoying part is no one knows where the money is going or what's being used for.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts / Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos / Cost Of Setting Up A Block Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.