Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:16 PM

First Trials Of Coronavirus Vaccine Carried Out With Mum-of-two Among Patients - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / First Trials Of Coronavirus Vaccine Carried Out With Mum-of-two Among Patients (44118 Views)

First Successful Bilateral Hand Transplant Carried Out In India (Photos) / Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook / Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Trials Of Coronavirus Vaccine Carried Out With Mum-of-two Among Patients by Nmezor(f): 12:07pm On Mar 17, 2020
I hope it works
Re: First Trials Of Coronavirus Vaccine Carried Out With Mum-of-two Among Patients by FuckThaMod: 12:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
Makavelli25:

Your days are numbered
Fear the lord thy GOD
Oh now my days are numbered? You see why most of regious fanatics are so useless and idiotic? When one doesn't align with their belief they resort to foolish threats. They think it's everyone that has unnecessary fear in them.
Evil bastards grin
Re: First Trials Of Coronavirus Vaccine Carried Out With Mum-of-two Among Patients by FuckThaMod: 12:10pm On Mar 17, 2020
bionixs:
symptoms of frustration, depression and mental disorder
But when fools were always in the frontpage abusing scientists because of covid19 you didn't know they had symptoms rights? Hypocrites grin
Re: First Trials Of Coronavirus Vaccine Carried Out With Mum-of-two Among Patients by Johnolis(m): 12:26pm On Mar 17, 2020
What if this experimental vaccine mixes with Corona and mutates to turn the patients into zombies that will start attacking healthy humans?�☹️

I guess I am over thinking.
Re: First Trials Of Coronavirus Vaccine Carried Out With Mum-of-two Among Patients by wink2015(m): 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
Why would they wait so long'by the way where are Nigerian first class holders in medicine and research scientific and their PhD shiits now they needed them most

NIGERIANS ARE ONLY GOOD IN CARRYING BIG TITLE BY THEIR NAME.

While their counterpart overseas are working hard to get a cure for coronavirus
Re: First Trials Of Coronavirus Vaccine Carried Out With Mum-of-two Among Patients by Keemsleek005(m): 12:48pm On Mar 17, 2020
FuckThaMod:
They keep insulting scientists, asking where are they now covid19 is ravaging our beloved earth. Bitter religious fools.. They said God is everything but when they are sick they still go to hospitals, when they have headache they take panadol, when they have malaria they take Amiquine.. I remember there was a period malaria was incurable, death rate was worse than covid and aids combined. Now we tackle it easily, Thanks to our wonderful scientists working day and night to ensure our world is a better place. Scientists are the Real Gods and i believe in them more. Let covid19 do it's worst let's see.. This earth isn't ending anytime soon.
Fvck you all religious fanatics and fvck your gods.

You said Bleep the gods not God. Smart dude.
Re: First Trials Of Coronavirus Vaccine Carried Out With Mum-of-two Among Patients by Keemsleek005(m): 12:51pm On Mar 17, 2020
FuckThaMod:

But when fools were always in the frontpage abusing scientists because of covid19 you didn't know they had symptoms rights? Hypocrites grin

I think thr vaccine as been there all along, these just a way to sell the product. The only way to sell the vaccine was to release the virus first make it epidemic and make it a most for everyone to take it. Its all about bizness just like the polio vaccine then.
Re: First Trials Of Coronavirus Vaccine Carried Out With Mum-of-two Among Patients by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:55pm On Mar 17, 2020
mvem:
It will but it takes months before the public has access to it...the protocols are much and might even take a year

If they produce it in large quantities and not monopolize it,it might definitely not take months despite d protocols lying in wait.
Re: First Trials Of Coronavirus Vaccine Carried Out With Mum-of-two Among Patients by Livingstone124: 1:19pm On Mar 17, 2020
FuckThaMod:
They keep insulting scientists, asking where are they now covid19 is ravaging our beloved earth. Bitter religious fools.. They said God is everything but when they are sick they still go to hospitals, when they have headache they take panadol, when they have malaria they take Amiquine.. I remember there was a period malaria was incurable, death rate was worse than covid and aids combined. Now we tackle it easily, Thanks to our wonderful scientists working day and night to ensure our world is a better place. Scientists are the Real Gods and i believe in them more. Let covid19 do it's worst let's see.. This earth isn't ending anytime soon.
a fool have said there is no God

1 Like

Re: First Trials Of Coronavirus Vaccine Carried Out With Mum-of-two Among Patients by mvem(m): 1:19pm On Mar 17, 2020
ReneeNuttall:

If they produce it in large quantities and not monopolize it,it might definitely not take months despite d protocols lying in wait.
you think the pharmaceutical firms are charity organizations...they will use the opportunity to make huge profit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Trials Of Coronavirus Vaccine Carried Out With Mum-of-two Among Patients by DAVE1010(m): 1:20pm On Mar 17, 2020
kiss
Re: First Trials Of Coronavirus Vaccine Carried Out With Mum-of-two Among Patients by DAVE1010(m): 1:21pm On Mar 17, 2020
Sluacoast:
I hope a cure for this epidemic is made as quick as possible. Because this alone has hinder so many people from their daily activities for survival
Pandemic
Re: First Trials Of Coronavirus Vaccine Carried Out With Mum-of-two Among Patients by gbafrevieww(f): 1:21pm On Mar 17, 2020
this article could be useful for people who wanna know more ... How is the Coronavirus putting countries at risk of recession? https://l.linklyhq.com/l/2GG #coronavirus #recession
Re: First Trials Of Coronavirus Vaccine Carried Out With Mum-of-two Among Patients by chikevictor(m): 1:37pm On Mar 17, 2020
If this is true then it's a welcome development, I trust you guys to find the vaccine sharp sharp.
Re: First Trials Of Coronavirus Vaccine Carried Out With Mum-of-two Among Patients by chikevictor(m): 1:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
If this is true then it's a welcome development, I trust you guys to find the vaccine sharp sharp, not waiting for scumbags that tell us stories and lies everyday�
Re: First Trials Of Coronavirus Vaccine Carried Out With Mum-of-two Among Patients by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 17, 2020
Sebi naija don discover the vaccine teytey.

Yeyenatu.

Coming from a shameless minister.

Smh
Re: First Trials Of Coronavirus Vaccine Carried Out With Mum-of-two Among Patients by AkpaMgbor(m): 1:46pm On Mar 17, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:
Deputy Jesus have come to save us again. The White man is the best thing to happen to humanity.
Tell me who brought this particular virus unto us? The black man or the white jesus?

1 Like

Re: First Trials Of Coronavirus Vaccine Carried Out With Mum-of-two Among Patients by tonyimadu: 2:22pm On Mar 17, 2020
FuckThaMod:
you are not religious. You are not a scientist...What are you? Just another rude guy with MB on nairaland

1 Like

Re: First Trials Of Coronavirus Vaccine Carried Out With Mum-of-two Among Patients by FuckThaMod: 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2020
tonyimadu:
you are not religious. You are not a scientist...What are you? Just another rude guy with MB on nairaland
Better than being religious
Re: First Trials Of Coronavirus Vaccine Carried Out With Mum-of-two Among Patients by Bbbwings: 2:33pm On Mar 17, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
Why would they wait so long'by the way where are Nigerian first class holders in medicine and research scientific and their PhD shiits now they needed them most
Try use ur shikini brain.
Re: First Trials Of Coronavirus Vaccine Carried Out With Mum-of-two Among Patients by CSTR2: 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
The scientist that would have produced the vaccine in Nigeria have been aborted by a secondary school girl 30 years ago.
Re: First Trials Of Coronavirus Vaccine Carried Out With Mum-of-two Among Patients by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
caprini1:
Thats how one bohemian was insulting me in another thread,when i asked why a footballer should be earning £500,000 a week ,not like they can cure cancer .....we need to prioritize our basic needs in this our world.
if football generates billions why should the main actors not get paid well. female footballers don get paid well cos it does not generate money
Re: First Trials Of Coronavirus Vaccine Carried Out With Mum-of-two Among Patients by Zoroaster: 3:26pm On Mar 17, 2020
Science beats religion again
Re: First Trials Of Coronavirus Vaccine Carried Out With Mum-of-two Among Patients by fuse88(m): 3:28pm On Mar 17, 2020
Where professor iwu dey oo
Re: First Trials Of Coronavirus Vaccine Carried Out With Mum-of-two Among Patients by Sluacoast(m): 3:33pm On Mar 17, 2020
DAVE1010:

Pandemic
Both are right.
According to the dictionary. Epidemic mean A widespread disease that affects many individuals in a population.

So why quoting me bro.
Re: First Trials Of Coronavirus Vaccine Carried Out With Mum-of-two Among Patients by caprini1: 3:52pm On Mar 17, 2020
Kekereekun123:
if football generates billions why should the main actors not get paid well. female footballers don get paid well cos it does not generate money
It is football too that Chineme Martins(Male footballer) was playing for Nasarawa united when he slumped and died ,Why ? no emergency facility or ambulance to save him.

If Good money was channeled into good medical facilities he wont have died,and he is one of the good actors ,like you said.

You are right in your opinion,but it is really outrageous,what these athletes earn compared to scientists.
Re: First Trials Of Coronavirus Vaccine Carried Out With Mum-of-two Among Patients by Whitegims: 4:05pm On Mar 17, 2020
FuckThaMod:

GOD Loves You
Just reflect on this
Don't Mock GOD
For even the scientists you Praise fear GOD
HE IS The ALPHA AND OMEGA
ELOHIM KADOSHIN "THE HOLY GOD"
No standard on earth, heaven and universe can match GOD
FOR GOD IS THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN CHALLENGE HIMSELF

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Trials Of Coronavirus Vaccine Carried Out With Mum-of-two Among Patients by Makavelli25: 4:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Oh now my days are numbered? You see why most of regious fanatics are so useless and idiotic? When one doesn't align with their belief they resort to foolish threats. They think it's everyone that has unnecessary fear in them.
Evil bastards grin
Repent now

1 Like

Re: First Trials Of Coronavirus Vaccine Carried Out With Mum-of-two Among Patients by FuckThaMod: 4:20pm On Mar 17, 2020
Makavelli25:
Repent now
And you are the repented person?

1 Share

Re: First Trials Of Coronavirus Vaccine Carried Out With Mum-of-two Among Patients by Makavelli25: 4:22pm On Mar 17, 2020
FuckThaMod:
And you are the repented person?
At least i blv in GOD
Re: First Trials Of Coronavirus Vaccine Carried Out With Mum-of-two Among Patients by FuckThaMod: 4:28pm On Mar 17, 2020
Makavelli25:
At least i blv in GOD
So does majority of Nigerians and our politicians too angry
Re: First Trials Of Coronavirus Vaccine Carried Out With Mum-of-two Among Patients by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 17, 2020
caprini1:
It is football too that Chineme Martins(Male footballer) was playing for Nasarawa united when he slumped and died ,Why ? no emergency facility or ambulance to save him.

If Good money was channeled into good medical facilities he wont have died,and he is one of the good actors ,like you said.

You are right in your opinion,but it is really outrageous,what these athletes earn compared to scientists.
nigerian league does not generate any money. we also are a 3rd world country without basic infrastructure . so u cant expect world class facilities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Can I Do To Reduce The Sugar Content In My Blood? / 400level Student Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Misery while parent are rich / See How To Remove Stretch Marks From Your Body In Two Weeks »»

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.